There needs to be a Teleprompter Intervention...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sigQHDGxysk]YouTube - $1.3 Billion for "Race To The Top"[/ame]

^For... the... Love... of... God.

Can this guy doing ANYTHING without Teleprompting?...

As for Further Federal Intrusion into the Schools... Well.

:)

peace....

232x154.jpg

obama Graham falls church - News, photos, topics, and quotes

To Barry's Credit, Drudge is NOT Representing the Entire Event Honestly...

peace...

YouTube - $1.3 Billion for "Race To The Top"

peace....

Every president since Eisenhower has used a teleprompter, and when addressing larger crowds or even during news conferences, constantly referred to cheat sheets or index cards. What the fuck is everyone's problem with this? Especially since every word Obama utters is scrutinized, analyzed, and second-guessed and God Forbid he should have a slip of the tongue, which then gets sent out in nanoseconds all throughout cyberspace.

Especially since every word Obama utters is scrutinized, analyzed, and second-guessed and God Forbid he should have a slip of the tongue, which then gets sent out in nanoseconds all throughout cyberspace.

If it's a surpise to anyone, they should have talked with President Bush (43). I think he had quite a bit of experience in this area over the last 8 years.

-TSO

Bush didn't use a teleprompter because he couldn't read.:eusa_whistle:

Obama is by far the best communicator since who what that second rate actor on the right.

Now he needs to forget the working together and just tell the RNC to bugger off since they only want him to fail.

I hope he is finally realizing that the current right wing will not work with him no matter what he proposes. It's like trying to reason with the Borg Mind.:cuckoo:

All the shit from McCain et all about needing to start over and include them is pure and simple bullshit stalling. He tried to get them involved. He had meetings with them and they said FU Barry.

I am surprised that he has been this guillible about the total lack of honesty and give a shit fromt he righties.

Especially since every word Obama utters is scrutinized, analyzed, and second-guessed and God Forbid he should have a slip of the tongue, which then gets sent out in nanoseconds all throughout cyberspace.
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=LvUNFmB7Jl8]YouTube - Leave Barack Obama Alone![/ame]

peace....

Every president since Eisenhower has used a teleprompter, and when addressing larger crowds or even during news conferences, constantly referred to cheat sheets or index cards. What the fuck is everyone's problem with this? Especially since every word Obama utters is scrutinized, analyzed, and second-guessed and God Forbid he should have a slip of the tongue, which then gets sent out in nanoseconds all throughout cyberspace.

Maggie is Bammy's Sockpuppet!... :rofl:

And he's CRANKY!... :lol:

peace...

Obama is by far the best communicator since who what that second rate actor on the right.

Don't be a Dipshit...

As for Barry's Ability to Communicate...

Apparently his 400+ Speeches were either Lacking in that Skill, or his Audience is Stupid...

Arguably if his Base is his Audience, I would go with the Latter...

And I hear that he Feels he hasn't Communicated his Efforts enough, so we can Expect Upwards of 1,000 Speeches this year from the "Me!" President...

peace...

Don't be a Dipshit...

Apparently his 400+ Speeches were either Lacking in that Skill, or his Audience is Stupid...

And I hear that he Feels he hasn't Communicated his Efforts enough, so we can Expect Upwards of 1,000 Speeches this year from the "Me!" President...

peace...

Well...you COULD always slither back to your cave and wait 'till the revolution is over and hope someone remembers to post a legible sign outside the entrance to let you know.

get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Don't be a Dipshit...

peace...

Well...you COULD always slither back to your cave and wait 'till the revolution is over and hope someone remembers to post a legible sign outside the entrance to let you know.

get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Was I Neglecting you?... I'm Sorry... :(

:rofl:

peace...

peace....

Lessons learned?

Forum List

Back