There may be hope for Iran

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
Check out some of these numbers/stats:

Despite Iran's infamous internet restrictions there are 8million internet users
Iranian internet users up 5 million in 1 year 2015-02-09 NewsWits.com
That's out of a population of 78.5million Iran Population 2015 - World Population Review
About 10%

Also from the previous link, the average age is 25 for females and 24 for males, the majority of the population are the youth.

Iran also has strict rules of satellite TV usage.
They've shut down shops that were making dishes. They are, reportedly, jamming and blocking satellite signals along with cellular and internet use.
But, in the dark of night, little dishes get carried out onto balconies and porches everywhere

Now consider, if you will.
An abundance of youth....rebellious by nature......sneaking onto the WWW and "Western" TV.
They already know how oppressive their leaders are, AND they get to see what the rest of the world has to say, so anything their leaders have to say about "the great satan" America just piques their interest even more. They hear, see and know better.

Stay tuned, folks!!

One can hope (a little), can't I?

Horty-----in 1979 I PREDICTED ----based on Iranians I had known since the mid sixties that the KHOMEINI piece of crap and his program would not last more than five years. Iranians I have known------jewish kids shipped out of Iran in the mid sixties and later muslim Iranians------young docs here for advanced training------ALL SMART KIDS FROM TEHERAN......
--------the idiots from the sticks got the VOTE and they voted for the shit and they still vote for the shit TEHERAN IRANIANS are out numbered

Check out some of these numbers/stats:

Despite Iran's infamous internet restrictions there are 8million internet users
Iranian internet users up 5 million in 1 year 2015-02-09 NewsWits.com
That's out of a population of 78.5million Iran Population 2015 - World Population Review
About 10%

Also from the previous link, the average age is 25 for females and 24 for males, the majority of the population are the youth.

Iran also has strict rules of satellite TV usage.
They've shut down shops that were making dishes. They are, reportedly, jamming and blocking satellite signals along with cellular and internet use.
But, in the dark of night, little dishes get carried out onto balconies and porches everywhere

Now consider, if you will.
An abundance of youth....rebellious by nature......sneaking onto the WWW and "Western" TV.
They already know how oppressive their leaders are, AND they get to see what the rest of the world has to say, so anything their leaders have to say about "the great satan" America just piques their interest even more. They hear, see and know better.

Stay tuned, folks!!

One can hope (a little), can't I?

I spent a month in Iran. The people are great, very kind and very hospitable. There is tremendous hope for Iran and its wonderful people.

Forum List

Back