There is systemic racism we are unable to discuss calmly

When did that happen?

You're so mired in hating whitey you're that oblivious?

Obama's posturing and lecturing is as divisive as ever (opinion) - CNN

Obama Scolded for 'Divisive' Speech on Racism to Blacks

Where King sought unity, Obama tried to divide. And no, nappy-head, I don't have lice.

What did King seek to unify? What did Obama try to divide?
The subject? The subject you didn't get a masters degree in..

How about you tell us about your education What degree do you have,? what subject?

Ok, my undergraduate degrees are in Philosophy and Political Science. My masters is in Linguistics.

See how easy that is? Nothing to be afraid of.

Whose afraid? I just get tired of having to answer that question so I decided not to. I don't care what education you got, all I care is what you show. You show that you know nothing about race relations from a black perspective and if I had no degree what I said is from life experience not from a wish of being colorblind in a nation that has never been. Then to be stupid enough to call me the same as these racists for defending myself from their racism by using the same technique in order to make them feel exactly how I do each time I have to read their crap is the epitome of ignorance. And you have done all that. Yet I say I got a masters and you want to question me? That's why you get no answer, not because I'm scared.

Yeah, you're scared. Otherwise you'd just answer.

What am I scared of? I told you a while back. Am I going to be asked this question every time I leave for two weeks when I say I got a masters every time some white idiot tells me how we blacks need to get educated?

You're scared of answering, obviously.

Your juvenile attempts aren't going to make me say anything more that I have a masters degree. Because I have a masters degree.

Where King sought unity, Obama tried to divide. And no, nappy-head, I don't have lice.

Ok, my undergraduate degrees are in Philosophy and Political Science. My masters is in Linguistics.

Whose afraid? I just get tired of having to answer that question so I decided not to. I don't care what education you got, all I care is what you show. You show that you know nothing about race relations from a black perspective and if I had no degree what I said is from life experience not from a wish of being colorblind in a nation that has never been. Then to be stupid enough to call me the same as these racists for defending myself from their racism by using the same technique in order to make them feel exactly how I do each time I have to read their crap is the epitome of ignorance. And you have done all that. Yet I say I got a masters and you want to question me? That's why you get no answer, not because I'm scared.

What am I scared of? I told you a while back. Am I going to be asked this question every time I leave for two weeks when I say I got a masters every time some white idiot tells me how we blacks need to get educated?

Your juvenile attempts aren't going to make me say anything more that I have a masters degree. Because I have a masters degree.
And I have a Phd. Now go get me some coffee. White. :biggrin:

I'm sure you don't. So get your own coffee.

You probably didn't finish high school. No sugar.

A few years ago, Obama would be getting you both coffee....... Damn that is a racist thing to say.

Strange thing to be afraid of.

Strange thing to be afraid of.

Yawn!

Forum List

Back