There is still a voting block the Rs have not pissed off yet

already been done.

Look with EVERYTHING in life an adult faces that there is NO perfect choice.

Its just part of being an adult and facing the world outside your mind as a real place.

Did Ghandi think there was a perfect choice?

Nope he just made the choice that would get the job done even though it was not going to lead to a perfect path.

With all due respect my friend, that is the logic of failure, the song of the defeated.

Let's ignore that Obama is a corporatist and that his corporate donors have been the biggest beneficiaries of his term in office .. not the American people.

Let's ignore that he's been WORSE on civil liberties than George Bush .. to the point of actually killing an American citizen without trial .. because it made him look like he was protecting the country .. from speech.

Let's ignore that he's been worse on drug policy than George Bush .. conducting far more raids on medical marijuana clincs than Bush did .. which is in direct contrast to his campaign promises.

Let's ignore that he's droning planet earth and selling drones to virtually everybody .. because the MIC makes a lot of money on them.

Let's ignore the fact that he's waging war on Pakistan, Africa, and completely destroyed Libya .. which threatened no one .. AND, he used Al Queda to do it.

Let's ignore that he produced a health care bill that nobody wanted and has never been supported by a majority of Americans and currently stands at about 30% support .. that he engaged in backroom deals with Big Pharma, ie; Big Donor to let them off the hook .. then allowed the health insurance industry to write and administer.

Let's ignore all that and more and reach for "lessor evil" to justify it.

Are you going to support any of this when a republican does it? I'm betting that you won't.

Sorry good sister .. that is not the course to saving this nation.

Heres the plan.

take the path of which will lead to the best results.

Doing otherwise is utter insanity and will lead to disastor

Point out the results where this path has led you .. I just did.

The insanity is in doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result.

THAT is the insanity.

I ask an honest question. Are you going to support any what I posted, what Obama has done, when a republican does the same things?

Or will you once again protest against needless wars?

But I thought that is what they wanted.

Hell they piss off gays

they piss off poor people

they piss off students.

they piss off the entertainment industry

they piss off muslims

they piss off enviromentalists

I thought pissing people off was their new plan

It isn't just their plan .. it's how they live. It is the essence of their existence. But talking to them about it goes nowhere. They aren't interested in reason .. only their culture.

However, that's the good news. They are shrinking. The population of hispanics, gays, blacks, and women unlike them is growing. They are not. What they fear most is becoming the minority they hate so much.

When they lose this election .. which they probably will .. although I won't be voting for Obama .. they are going to lose their minds. Many of them are already talking about taking up arms.

This clash of cultures is inevitable.

Who is "they"? clown.......

Ask that hole you crawled out of clown.

Obama's view of Hispanics? Ask Mr. Zimmerman, he and his friends.

And don't forget those clinging to their guns and religion.

You also forget those that believe in the Constitution, Obama has turned that voting block against him..

So he has pissed off the religious voting block.
The gun rights voting block.
The hispanic.
Those that believe in the Constitution.
The UNEMPLOYED!
The military.
His current administration paying more for men then women.
Now he is pissing civil rights leaders in Chicago by not being diverse enough.
Is there no end to what he will do?

dont forget your elbows papa.

BTW you have just claimed that the majority of Americans are anti constitution

No amount of washing will help you your stupidity. How did I claim that most Americans are anti-Constitution?

Why isn't Obama helping the unemployed?
Why is he paying men more than women?
Why is he violating civil rights with Chicago workers?

Obama's view of Hispanics? Ask Mr. Zimmerman, he and his friends.

And don't forget those clinging to their guns and religion.

You also forget those that believe in the Constitution, Obama has turned that voting block against him..

So he has pissed off the religious voting block.
The gun rights voting block.
The hispanic.
Those that believe in the Constitution.
The UNEMPLOYED!
The military.
His current administration paying more for men then women.
Now he is pissing civil rights leaders in Chicago by not being diverse enough.
Is there no end to what he will do?

No amount of washing will help you your stupidity. How did I claim that most Americans are anti-Constitution?

more Americans voted for Obama

It shouldn't be .. that's exactly what republicans do.

Americans are easy to manipulate.

Great move there you just said that is what democrats do but your blaming Republicans?

Reading is easy.

I blame democrats for what democrats do. I blame republicans for what republicans do.

They often do the exact same things because they both dance for the same master.

Only the confused doesn't know that.

But you're saying democrats only care about issues when a republican is in the white house. Yes reading is easy comprehending is another thing.

It isn't just their plan .. it's how they live. It is the essence of their existence. But talking to them about it goes nowhere. They aren't interested in reason .. only their culture.

However, that's the good news. They are shrinking. The population of hispanics, gays, blacks, and women unlike them is growing. They are not. What they fear most is becoming the minority they hate so much.

When they lose this election .. which they probably will .. although I won't be voting for Obama .. they are going to lose their minds. Many of them are already talking about taking up arms.

This clash of cultures is inevitable.

Who is "they"? clown.......

Ask that hole you crawled out of clown.

You know a little about holes and Farrakhan hyperbole, that's a start i guess..... :thup:

Almost four years ago and he got the majority of votes of those who voted. What was the turn out? Also four years ago, many people that believed in the Constitution did not realize Obama didn't.

So nice try but the vast majority of Americans believe in the Constitution.

Almost four years ago and he got the majority of votes of those who voted. What was the turn out? Also four years ago, many people that believed in the Constitution did not realize Obama didn't.

Yes, they do. The question is what do they believe about the Constitution? Do they believe in the original intent or do they believe that it can be changed and manipulated to serve them depending on the issue at hand?

I think if you could get an honest answer from TDM you would find that she is of the latter opinion as most progressive Democrats who care more about party than country. Getting an honest answer from her would be the difficult part of that.

Immie

Yes, they do. The question is what do they believe about the Constitution? Do they believe in the original intent or do they believe that it can be changed and manipulated to serve them depending on the issue at hand?

I think if you could get an honest answer from TDM you would find that she is of the latter opinion as most progressive Democrats who care more about party than country. Getting an honest answer from her would be the difficult part of that.

Immie

I agree with you there and I know she would not give an honest answer, that is why I won't ask.

Turnout was high .. for Americans. 56% .. the highest since 1968.

If you think Obama is going to lose because of his interpretation of the Constitution .. you would be seriously wrong.

He could lose because of the economy, war, and joblessness .. but not because of the Constitution. That's just meme.

Immie

Are you people pro privitization of the USPO

Immie

Are you people pro privitization of the USPO

You people? You are a racist.

Immie

why do you say such a stupid thing instead of answering a civil question?

Forum List

Back