There is still a voting block the Rs have not pissed off yet

U.S. News - White supremacists accused of planning for 'race war' in Florida

care to piss off this voting block?

You seem to want to piss off all voting blocks so I figure if you renounce racism and renounce the lies you constantly tell about Obama then you could chase this voting block from your ranks too.

they really need this demographic I guess

Why is the left trying to piss off the black block by forcing them to accept gay marriage

U.S. News - White supremacists accused of planning for 'race war' in Florida

care to piss off this voting block?

You seem to want to piss off all voting blocks so I figure if you renounce racism and renounce the lies you constantly tell about Obama then you could chase this voting block from your ranks too.

Why is the left trying to piss off the black block by forcing them to accept gay marriage

the left never forces anyone to do anything Reb.....just ask Dean or Truth.....

Yep but do I really need to ask them a question that I already know what the answer will be? :lol:

I wonder why those pollsters never using the black poll percentage numbers when it comes to gay marriage and black approval? Could it be that it would be higher than any other race?

Last edited:

Yep but do I really need to ask them a question that I already know what the answer will be? :lol:

I wonder why those pollsters never using the black poll percentage numbers when it comes to gay marriage and black approval? Could it be that it would be higher than any other race?

i think they found out in the last 2 elections out here that not only Blacks,but Hispanics aint to keen on it either......as well as many Democrats/Liberals....i had to laugh when the defeat was blamed on the Mormons....when you force something on people you get resentment,if you just let it progress normally,when it happens,which it would have,you get more acceptance.....

i think they found out in the last 2 elections out here that not only Blacks,but Hispanics aint to keen on it either......as well as many Democrats/Liberals....i had to laugh when the defeat was blamed on the Mormons....when you force something on people you get resentment,if you just let it progress normally,when it happens,which it would have,you get more acceptance.....

:lol:

Forum List

Back