There is something seriously wrong with today's youth " shooting themselves in the mouth" wtf

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

You can view the video but it has a graphics warning thingy on it.

These kids are out o ftheir freaking minds serioulsy. Little teeny bb or whatever it is they're using Uhmmm not normal.

No God.....no Goodness....no understanding of the meaning of life....or death...
Reform our public school system before its too late....bring back a religious foundation to education....

You can view the video but it has a graphics warning thingy on it.

These kids are out o ftheir freaking minds serioulsy. Little teeny bb or whatever it is they're using Uhmmm not normal.

It seems the kids are being brainwashed by the "Peers" of the group. Kids get in trouble when they are left alone to much. This is so true between the ages of 11 to 16 years old. I should know I was a very bad kid and was in trouble a lot. If given more time I would have ended up in prison for something. I can not understand who would hire a kid with tattoos on his face of a snake. It seems like they want to be rejected from working at any job. I have noticed on TV LEO s who have huge tats running up their arms and find that questionable. Drugs weaken your brain and does affect you judgment it could be this is the reason Soros and his bunch like the free drugs, and open borders. I was reported in the Daily Caller that Soros bought large farming land for the reason to product Heroin Poppies for after the borders open up. We really need border control and anything else to take care of the problems.

Crazy. Wer're going to see some fallout from this...not all handguns make a tiny little hole.

• Banned
MindWars says video no longer available...mirrored anywhere?

upload_2018-8-27_22-2-12.png

See where the red arrow is at click that.

• Banned
Here is another kid acting like a dumb ass

Jesus, Joseph & Mary....

It really makes you wonder what in the hell is wrong with some of these kids today. OMG I rememberhearing my grand mother saying that are ppl getting this old, or are the kids serioulsy getting this whacked out bahahha..

I'm thinking of the this video posted today, the org. post, then we have tide pods..

Forum List

Back