There is only one 007

Status
Not open for further replies.
SC had hair on his chest.

There was this guy G. Lazenby for one flick - On His Majesteys Secret Service - then Connery went back for onre more diamonds Are Forever.

Then came Roger Moore

My mom let me go watch Thunderball in 1965 - when I was 13.

Thanks.

Movie seems absurdly tame today.....

Only Sean Connery couldget away with the juvenille quips like "She had her kicks" in from Russia with Love"

or "Shocking" in Goldfinger. (when Oddjob got eloctocuted)

Seems cornballish today - but was cool back then

last time i checked their were 5:p

Most people would say 6, but they would still be wrong. David Niven was the one Ian Fleming wanted to play Bond, a piece of trvia most people are unaware of.

James Bond Actors - James Bond Wiki

Before the Bond series started with dr..No there was another movie with the character James Bond. But this was a nerdy Comedy, with, as said, David Niven as James Bond and Woody Allen as his assistant. But I never did see this.

last time i checked their were 5:p

Most people would say 6, but they would still be wrong. David Niven was the one Ian Fleming wanted to play Bond, a piece of trvia most people are unaware of.

Before the Bond series started with dr..No there was another movie with the character James Bond. But this was a nerdy Comedy, with, as said, David Niven as James Bond and Woody Allen as his assistant. But I never did see this.

Woody Allen was actually Jimmy Bond, James Bond's son.

Woody Allen was actually Jimmy Bond, James Bond's son.

as said, never saw it. I´ve heard that it´s not worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back