There is Nothing Wrong With Racism!!! True?

Its right there in the first and 3rd posts, can't you comprehend what you are reading?

I've read it and all she does is hurl accusations without proof of why those allegations are true. She just repeats "radical, racist, hateful" then moves on.

I mean can anyone just use the same effort to respond to me and just type what the reason Bell is a racist is? I keep getting responded too and no one can answer the question. Its not a tough question, is it?

I answered you dumb ass. If white people used the same language about blacks and about white extremists you would be having a fit about racism.

Do you think the historical record of white racism is the same as black racism? Do you think that historical record may have something to do with it?

I will accept your acceptance of racism and move on then.

I now know you have no problem with racism, as long as it is directed at races you feel need no protection.

Correction: I dont like racism in any form, but this is not racism. If I was interested in trolling I wouldnt have explained myself and instead used the PoliticalChic form or response i.e. "I dont expect a humoculous with a minute acumen to apprehend my deduction"

Why is it when I ask for an explanation I get none. And when I give my explanation I get snark? Seems like this is the Explanation Twilight Zone?!?

your "explanation" was to justify the racism inherant in the mans comments as "not being racist".

Its obvious you either support anti-white racism or are completely blind to it.

I will accept your acceptance of racism and move on then.

I now know you have no problem with racism, as long as it is directed at races you feel need no protection.

Correction: I dont like racism in any form, but this is not racism. If I was interested in trolling I wouldnt have explained myself and instead used the PoliticalChic form or response i.e. "I dont expect a humoculous with a minute acumen to apprehend my deduction"

Why is it when I ask for an explanation I get none. And when I give my explanation I get snark? Seems like this is the Explanation Twilight Zone?!?

your "explanation" was to justify the racism inherant in the mans comments as "not being racist".

Its obvious you either support anti-white racism or are completely blind to it.

can you explain how calling Clarence Thomas names is racist? are we using a new definition of racist?

I don't agree with Bell's academic conclusions, but saying actions should take remedy a history of discrimination is not the same as David "kill all the darkies" Duke.

I don't agree with Bell's academic conclusions, but saying actions should take remedy a history of discrimination is not the same as David "kill all the darkies" Duke.

Of course.

Kill da whities is cool.

Kill the darkies is RACISM.

We understand the leftist position.

Except Bell never said anything like that. Bell said there is a history of racism in the United States (true) and that his position was that there needed to be an age of reverse discrimination to balance it out. I don't agree with that conclusion, but that's not the same thing as saying we need to lynch white people in the town square.

Except Bell never said anything like that. Bell said there is a history of racism in the United States (true) and that his position was that there needed to be an age of reverse discrimination to balance it out. I don't agree with that conclusion, but that's not the same thing as saying we need to lynch white people in the town square.

Too late for those lies.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...ing-wrong-with-racism-true-2.html#post4964729

I didn't tell a lie. You take a quote expressing admiration for people who held those sorts of views to mean he endorsed those views. That's completely asinine.

I didn't tell a lie.

You made statements that you know to be untrue for the purpose of deceiving others.

I understand that since your statements serve the party, they are "the truth" to you.

However, among the rational, you are indeed lying.

You take a quote expressing admiration for people who held those sorts of views to mean he endorsed those views. That's completely asinine.

Yeah, admiration isn't endorsement, Obama Akbar..

Your hypocrisy is absurd.

Bell is a vile racist - proven fact.

Forum List

Back