There is Nothing Wrong With Racism!!! True?

Here are the rules people:

If you are a White conservative and make any controversial statement about race- you are a racist. That's it. No debate, no defense.

If you are a Black conservative and make any controversial statement about race: - you are an "uncle tom" or a "sell out".

If you are a White liberal and make any controversial statement about race- you didn't mean it that way- you misspoke. It was as mistake. You get a free pass, excused.

If you are a Black liberal and make any controversial statement about race: - you are an "intellectual".

I hope that clears things up!

That is about how the standards seem to be applied to me....spot on sir.

{I was furious. Even if everything he said was true, it was inexcusable not to mention what might have motivated blacks to feel this way, and to fail to talk about all the Jewish neoconservative racists who are undermining blacks in every way they can.} Derrick Bell

No he wasn't.

He wasn't a racist either. And his name doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as Farrakhan or Duke.

The right's villification of Black intellectuals is disgusting.

OMG.

Can't you read???
Where others see intentions, you see only skin color....

Oh, almost forgot.....without the mandatory chest beating about how great a friend you are to blacks, you might lose your Liberal-street-cred.

Carry on.

I read fine.

Pointing out this country's history in regards to the treatment of Black people is not racism.

Silly.

Could you name those civilizations and nations which never engaged in slavery and/or bias?

Could you name the states, counties, precincts which, at this time, have racial bias laws...outside of 'affirmative action' or 'set-asides'?

'cause if you have trouble informing the above queries, my statement about your pathetic attempt to establish/maintain your Liberal-street-creds stands.

It's so difficult to make predictions, 'especially about the future,' (Yogi), but let me go out on the limb and predict that once black folk stop voting for the Left en masse...you Lefties will begin to use the kind of vile depictions about them that you've been reserving for the Right.

'course...I've already maxed out my laughing at you....so you have nothing to lose.

{“While these guys talk a lot, they don’t do anything. The new crop of leaders are going to be a lot more dangerous and radical, and the next phase will probably be led by charismatic individuals, maybe teenagers, who urge that instead of killing each other, they should go out in gangs and kill a whole lot of white people.”} - Derrick Bell

Are you going to provide a rationale for calling him racist or not? I mean, you said it.

Its right there in the first and 3rd posts, can't you comprehend what you are reading?

I've read it and all she does is hurl accusations without proof of why those allegations are true. She just repeats "radical, racist, hateful" then moves on.

I mean can anyone just use the same effort to respond to me and just type what the reason Bell is a racist is? I keep getting responded too and no one can answer the question. Its not a tough question, is it?

OMG.

Can't you read???
Where others see intentions, you see only skin color....

Oh, almost forgot.....without the mandatory chest beating about how great a friend you are to blacks, you might lose your Liberal-street-cred.

Carry on.

I read fine.

Pointing out this country's history in regards to the treatment of Black people is not racism.

Silly.

Could you name those civilizations and nations which never engaged in slavery and/or bias?

Could you name the states, counties, precincts which, at this time, have racial bias laws...outside of 'affirmative action' or 'set-asides'?

'cause if you have trouble informing the above queries, my statement about your pathetic attempt to establish/maintain your Liberal-street-creds stands.

It's so difficult to make predictions, 'especially about the future,' (Yogi), but let me go out on the limb and predict that once black folk stop voting for the Left en masse...you Lefties will begin to use the kind of vile depictions about them that you've been reserving for the Right.

'course...I've already maxed out my laughing at you....so you have nothing to lose.

Bwuh?

This is funny given the conservative view that moral relativity is wrong minded.

We aren't talking about the whole of civilization..we are talking about American culture.

If you want to hold that slavery is okay..fine.

But spotlighting it..isn't racism.

Are you going to provide a rationale for calling him racist or not? I mean, you said it.

Its right there in the first and 3rd posts, can't you comprehend what you are reading?

I've read it and all she does is hurl accusations without proof of why those allegations are true. She just repeats "radical, racist, hateful" then moves on.

I mean can anyone just use the same effort to respond to me and just type what the reason Bell is a racist is? I keep getting responded too and no one can answer the question. Its not a tough question, is it?

So this mindset and these behaviors are not racist in nature?

5. Obama described Bell as a man known for “speaking the truth”....here is some of it:

a. Derrick Bell endorsed "Race Traitor," a controversial magazine whose official motto is “treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.”

b. “Black people will never gain full equality in this country. … African Americans must confront and conquer the otherwise deadening reality of our permanent subordinate status.”

c. Bell's characterizaton of Clarence Thomas during the same year that Obama embraced Bell: “”To place a person who looks black and who, in conservative terms, thinks white, is an insult.”

d. Bell's response to the nomination of Thomas to the Supreme Court: “To place a person who looks black and who, in conservative terms, thinks white, is an insult.”

e. He signed on to Race Traitor’s article entitled, “Renew the legacy of John Brown,” calling for John Brown Day to be declared in the U.S. in 1999.The article signed by Bell began:
“If the task of the nineteenth century was to overthrow slavery, and the task of the twentieth century was to end legal segregation, the key to solving this country’s problems in the twenty-first century is to abolish the white race as a social category – in other words, eradicate white supremacy entirely.”
Obama

Since there have been a number of examples throughout the thread, one is tempted to ask: are you stupid or a prevaricator?

Or, of course, both.

I'm certain that there are inveterate Leftists reading you posts and shaking their collective (pun intended) heads, wondering why you continue to embarrass them....

As soon as you can find one of those big fat crayons, write back....

5. Obama described Bell as a man known for “speaking the truth”....here is some of it:

a. Derrick Bell endorsed "Race Traitor," a controversial magazine whose official motto is “treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.”

b. “Black people will never gain full equality in this country. … African Americans must confront and conquer the otherwise deadening reality of our permanent subordinate status.”

c. Bell's characterizaton of Clarence Thomas during the same year that Obama embraced Bell: “”To place a person who looks black and who, in conservative terms, thinks white, is an insult.”

d. Bell's response to the nomination of Thomas to the Supreme Court: “To place a person who looks black and who, in conservative terms, thinks white, is an insult.”

e. He signed on to Race Traitor’s article entitled, “Renew the legacy of John Brown,” calling for John Brown Day to be declared in the U.S. in 1999.The article signed by Bell began:
“If the task of the nineteenth century was to overthrow slavery, and the task of the twentieth century was to end legal segregation, the key to solving this country’s problems in the twenty-first century is to abolish the white race as a social category – in other words, eradicate white supremacy entirely.”
Obama

HOLY FUCKK!!!!!!!!!!

You keep posting the same bullshit and dont seem to understand that I SEE THAT and would like for SOMEONE to tell me how this qualifies as being "racist". Just reposting it and asking another question is not....I repeat....IS NOT AN EXPLANATION.

I read fine.

Silly.

Bwuh?

This is funny given the conservative view that moral relativity is wrong minded.

We aren't talking about the whole of civilization..we are talking about American culture.

If you want to hold that slavery is okay..fine.

But spotlighting it..isn't racism.

I love the opportunity to hammer you again, LarryTalbot, but don't make it this easy!

There is no slavery today. There is only opportunity. God bless America.

Therefore, your attempts to puff yourself up is, unlike the Obama administration, highly transparent.

Again?
You are merely seeking another Liberal merit badge.

While I generally appreciate extra effort, in your case the generic boiler-plate that you try to pass off as au fait , but is no more than the babble of warped brains of bien-pensant compulsive hand-wringers, is repetitious, tedious and not terribly interesting.

Obama

HOLY FUCKK!!!!!!!!!!

You keep posting the same bullshit and dont seem to understand that I SEE THAT and would like for SOMEONE to tell me how this qualifies as being "racist". Just reposting it and asking another question is not....I repeat....IS NOT AN EXPLANATION.

1) "Race Traitor" the magazine is racist in nature. It props up one race a superior to others and demeans anyone of one race who is empathetic toward different races. The man endorsed this racist magazine which shows he does not mind specific types of racism

2) His comments about Clarance Thomas are inherantly racist, no explaination needed

3) Calling for "Abolishing the white race as a social category" is also racist. Replace white with black for clarification.

I did not realize you needed someone to hold your hand.

Obama

HOLY FUCKK!!!!!!!!!!

On display: Sgt. Schultz levels of ignorance.

HOLY FUCKK!!!!!!!!!!

1) "Race Traitor" the magazine is racist in nature. It props up one race a superior to others and demeans anyone of one race who is empathetic toward different races. The man endorsed this racist magazine which shows he does not mind specific types of racism

2) His comments about Clarance Thomas are inherantly racist, no explaination needed

3) Calling for "Abolishing the white race as a social category" is also racist. Replace white with black for clarification.

I did not realize you needed someone to hold your hand.

Race Traitor Mag doesnt hold up one race as superior to others. Unless you speaking of white supremacy. I guess you can say he believes whites are more powerful in America than other races but Thats the truth that cannot be debated. From the website...because I've never heard of the mag..it says
"The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race, which means no more and no less than abolishing the privileges of the white skin. Until that task is accomplished, even partial reform will prove elusive, because white influence permeates every issue, domestic and foreign, in US society.

I dont know how anyone can or plans to lessen the privledges of whites but to do so is not racist, if someone was to lessen their privilege, that would be promoting equality? Right? Or is it racist to want whites to have less power?

Calling Thomas a oreo, or whatever, is hurtful yes. But racist? No One would have to believe that Thomas is superior to another race just because of race. He does not.

On abolishing the white race...you edited the last line which states "abolish the white race as a social category – in other words, eradicate white supremacy entirely. You can try to replace white with black but "black supremacy" doesnt exist. Soo, you cant.

I answered you dumb ass. If white people used the same language about blacks and about white extremists you would be having a fit about racism.

I will accept your acceptance of racism and move on then.

I now know you have no problem with racism, as long as it is directed at races you feel need no protection.

Correction: I dont like racism in any form, but this is not racism. If I was interested in trolling I wouldnt have explained myself and instead used the PoliticalChic form or response i.e. "I dont expect a humoculous with a minute acumen to apprehend my deduction"

Why is it when I ask for an explanation I get none. And when I give my explanation I get snark? Seems like this is the Explanation Twilight Zone?!?

Forum List

Back