There Is Nothing Trump Cannot Do

And the truly sad part is that you actually believe that to be true.

Ask a Marine who's been in combat if he's ever seen souls rise off the battlefield....many have.

combat fatigue will cause people to see all sorts of things.

And how would you know that since you never got a sniff of it? I've seen things you couldn't sleep at night over and it wasn't "combat fatigue" but no worries....you've heard the Word and not only ignored it but denied it...and sealed your own fate, dumbass.

Ask a Marine who's been in combat if he's ever seen souls rise off the battlefield....many have.

And how would you know that since you never got a sniff of it? I've seen things you couldn't sleep at night over and it wasn't "combat fatigue" but no worries....you've heard the Word and not only ignored it but denied it...and sealed your own fate, dumbass.

Heard the word, studied the word and taught the word. Two things I know from those lessons.

1. there is no wall of protection against hurricanes

2. souls are not visible.

With the lifting of his right hand he creates hurricanes!

Opinion | Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit.

Don’t ask what happens when he farts.
So you don't believe in the Constitution of the United States....big surprise there.

What is the constitutional issue here?
That a President's powers are limited.......duh.
Not limited enough. Bastard Trump causing hurricanes should be limited to only times of war.

Heard the word, studied the word and taught the word. Two things I know from those lessons.

1. there is no wall of protection against hurricanes

2. souls are not visible.
What a limited and feeble mind.

With the lifting of his right hand he creates hurricanes!

Opinion | Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit.

Don’t ask what happens when he farts.
So you don't believe in the Constitution of the United States....big surprise there.
Anyone who supports Democrats doesn't believe in the Constitution.

There is no separation of church and state.
Gun ownership is a right, not a privilege.
Protection against illegal search and unlawful prosecution is garranteed.
And health care insurance is not a civil right.

That dastardly Trump colludes with hurricanes as well as Russians?

Forum List

Back