There Is Nothing Trump Cannot Do

I hope Trump doesn’t Puerto Rico us if we get hit hard.

I doubt the the region is the infrastructure disaster Puerto Rico was when hit, or that delivered supplies will sit on the tarmacs for a year due to local governmental negligence.
Unlike corrupt Leftist PR, the Carolinas and Virginia are already doing everything humanly possible to limit the destruction of Trumps hurricane.
I hear it’s going to hover over Trump country. I’ll laugh at their pain like you laughed at PR’s.

In other words, you won’t laugh

With the lifting of his right hand he creates hurricanes!

Opinion | Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit.

Don’t ask what happens when he farts.

Its all good, Pat Robertson has put up a wall of protection spell.

Pat Robertson asks followers to help cast 'shield of protection' ahead of hurricane
Worked. Yesterday I was right in the path, today it’s moving away.

And the truly sad part is that you actually believe that to be true.

He is mocking you guys...

I doubt the the region is the infrastructure disaster Puerto Rico was when hit, or that delivered supplies will sit on the tarmacs for a year due to local governmental negligence.
Unlike corrupt Leftist PR, the Carolinas and Virginia are already doing everything humanly possible to limit the destruction of Trumps hurricane.
I hear it’s going to hover over Trump country. I’ll laugh at their pain like you laughed at PR’s.

I probably won’t, because I’m not an asshole conservative. I can say that I did though.

“Conservatives” sure do like to spend lots of effort making up memes about how liberals will behave.

It’s a common activity for them. Make up some wild scenerio about how libs will react to something and then talk about it incessantly. It’s best if borne out of some kind of victim hood. Before long, you’ll have a regular meme built up.

You can the continue to discuss it as though it really happens and have all kinds of fun.

Yes conservatives forced the Washington post to claim trump is responsible for the hurricane

I probably won’t, because I’m not an asshole conservative. I can say that I did though.

Well that went over your head

“Conservatives” sure do like to spend lots of effort making up memes about how liberals will behave.

It’s a common activity for them. Make up some wild scenerio about how libs will react to something and then talk about it incessantly. It’s best if borne out of some kind of victim hood. Before long, you’ll have a regular meme built up.

You can the continue to discuss it as though it really happens and have all kinds of fun.

LOL...

The problem is you assholes usually behave even worse than we could have imagined.

After hitlery lost we knew you assholes would express yourselves as the despotic immature bed wetters you are.

We didn't expect the attempted assassinations, riots, and the 20 months (and counting) of complete idiocy parroted numerous times by numerous parasites like you on a daily basis.

Pat Robertson asks followers to help cast 'shield of protection' ahead of hurricane

You give him way too much credit. and the Pat Robertson story is a real story.

Well, we've been hearing for years that the sun and the Dow do not rise without Trump. The moon would fall out of the sky, blacks and Muslims would kill all the white people, and homos would wear white after Labor Day just to piss us all off.

You give him way too much credit. and the Pat Robertson story is a real story.
There was a televangelist who blamed Katrina on homos. For real. I can't remember which one it was.

Well that went over your head

Everything does.

It has too.

naughty-statues-huta-stupidity-head-up-their-ass-people.jpeg

So you don't believe in the Constitution of the United States....big surprise there.

What is the constitutional issue here?
That a President's powers are limited.......duh.

What? :auiqs.jpg:

Pound your head on the desk a few times and try again to make sense.

Forum List

Back