There is nothing more regressive than progressives

Yep,
California has literally decomposed into a third-world shit-hole. The state has been so severely decimated by failed left-wing policy, that residents can no longer take a shower and do their laundry on the same day.
To make a long story short, now that these bills are law, it’s illegal to take a shower and do a load of laundry in the same day because you’ll exceed your “ration.”
The state with the largest ocean-front coastline has to ration water. Water! They also announced today that over 10,000 businesses have fled California since 2008.

In California, You Can't Shower and Do Laundry on the Same Day
Sounds like California has too many people and too many businesses, and that's too bad.
But at least we know that property in California is cheap. Thanks for the tip.

Sounds like California has too many people and too many businesses, and that's too bad.
Sounds like you are a typical progressive. Making excuse after excuse after excuse for the failed left-wing policies you’ve been conditioned to blindly follow.

There is nothing more regressive than progressives. They have set this nation back centuries with their old and outdated views. Take the latest left-wing nightmare...
In the last week, this pious new mantra of the left has been used to completely dismantle an honorable man’s reputation. It’s incredible really, the idea that, in the year 2018, your biological makeup entitles you to be believed even in the absence of one shred of evidence.
One of the most basic tenets of America was the belief that all citizens are “innocent until proven guilty”. But once again, the left want to take us back to the 1600’s and the Salem Witch Trials where people are burned at the stake, absent due process.
But the idea that we should believe all women simply because they have a different set of genitalia is utterly ridiculous.
Further still, they want to base their regressive views and policies for this particular issue on a person’s gender. That is, of course, after declaring that gender is “fluid” and a “social construct”. Uh.....ok. Then we certain shouldn’t use gender as the basis for whether or not a person should automatically be believed. :eusa_doh:

Commentary: I am a sexual assault survivor. No, we should not ‘believe all women’

The left has literally become the Nazis. Just a bunch of mindless fascists who will not tolerate even a simple question.
For all the predictable speechifying about “diversity” that I heard at cocktail parties and literary events, I became struck by just how politically monolithic this scene really is. It’s not just that writers and editors have to be PC when it comes to their books and their public pronouncements: There also seems to be a crushing uniformity in regard to their privately held viewpoints.
There is nothing tolerant or “diverse” about the left. Absolutely nothing. They will not tolerate even the slightest deviation from their rigid and frightening doctrine. Case in point:
When I cut to the chase and asked why no one at the table seemed to feel aggrieved for women suffering under Islamic oppression, voices were raised and, well, I may or may not have been asked to leave. There were other experiences like this, and I learned to hold my tongue.
Chilling. The left will no longer engage in intellectualism. Not only will they not ask questions in the search for answers, solutions, or a better way, they won’t even tolerate someone else asking questions.

A Glimpse Into the Ideological Monoculture of Literary New York - Quillette

The regressive (ie Democrats) desire economic policy of the 1800’s (Karl Marx), political policy of the 1700’s (single dictators - ie kings), and energy policy of the 1600’s (only burn candles for heat and light).

Forum List

Back