"There Is Nobody There"

Actually, Pres. Obama is appointing all sorts of czars, commissioners, and overseers for exactly the reason that he doesn't need Senate confirmation for these fabricated offices. And that way he can appoint all kinds of inept, radical, and undeserving. It remains to be seen whether his judgement will be successful as opposed to the Constitutional method of "advise and consent."

Sounds like Chicago politics at it's best.

He's had 20 years of indoctrination in it, if you need lessons in the 'Chicago Way', read John Kass archives at chicago tribune.

advanced degree? Read Royko, either books or Chicago Daily News/Chicago Tribune archives. May he RIP.

Last edited:
I'll go one step further and speak the unspeakable, (but people are thinking it)... obama is doing things the black man way. He's unleashing 200 years of oppression and black hate, just as his reverend of twenty years preached to him. He's finally a black man at the controls and he's going to do as he damn well pleases, and if you or I don't like it, we can go fuck ourselves.

Tell me I'm wrong...
thinking-020.gif

Didn't take long for some horses ass to bring race into it. And you wonder why we can't seem to get along? Oh, maybe its because of jackasses like this one.

And he's MIXED you moron, so you're telling me that he wants to say to the bulk of his family to go fuck themselves? Please, do society a favor and don't reproduce

Never said it was true ASS WAD... I said "people are thinking it." Ever heard of "playing the devils advocate?" No, probably not. You're just a fucking obama ass kisser ready to attack the first person that speaks badly of your GOD!

Well I DIDN'T BRING RACE INTO IT you maggot. Obama himself did when he sat front and center for TWENTY YEARS listening to THIS....

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jc2FCJ7zWEQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jc2FCJ7zWEQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

So don't presume to lecture me OR ANYONE ELSE about BRINGING UP RACISM. You clean up your own fucking door step before you EVER start that shit.

Say hi to the Klan for me jackass

Too busy, too many photo ops and trips to Chicago, Camp David, get out of the way...

Don Surber » Blog Archive » “There is nobody there”

I keep hearing words to the effect he isn't in DC much. Of course, wasn't that one of his problems as a Senator?

Hope he knows what he's doing. It WILL catch up to him sooner than later.
it was also one of the complaints against Bush
"he took too many "vacations""

Just asking, but do you say the same about congress? You know they are co-equal branches.

Actually, Pres. Obama is appointing all sorts of czars, commissioners, and overseers for exactly the reason that he doesn't need Senate confirmation for these fabricated offices. And that way he can appoint all kinds of inept, radical, and undeserving. It remains to be seen whether his judgement will be successful as opposed to the Constitutional method of "advise and consent."

I'll go one step further and speak the unspeakable, (but people are thinking it)... obama is doing things the black man way. He's unleashing 200 years of oppression and black hate, just as his reverend of twenty years preached to him. He's finally a black man at the controls and he's going to do as he damn well pleases, and if you or I don't like it, we can go fuck ourselves.

Tell me I'm wrong...
thinking-020.gif

You are wrong.

It's a thought, just as your's is. Thing is I at least put forth some reasoning with mine. You didn't.

So either tell me "why" I'm wrong, or can it.

Didn't take long for some horses ass to bring race into it. And you wonder why we can't seem to get along? Oh, maybe its because of jackasses like this one.

And he's MIXED you moron, so you're telling me that he wants to say to the bulk of his family to go fuck themselves? Please, do society a favor and don't reproduce

Never said it was true ASS WAD... I said "people are thinking it." Ever heard of "playing the devils advocate?" No, probably not. You're just a fucking obama ass kisser ready to attack the first person that speaks badly of your GOD!

Well I DIDN'T BRING RACE INTO IT you maggot. Obama himself did when he sat front and center for TWENTY YEARS listening to THIS....

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jc2FCJ7zWEQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jc2FCJ7zWEQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

So don't presume to lecture me OR ANYONE ELSE about BRINGING UP RACISM. You clean up your own fucking door step before you EVER start that shit.

Say hi to the Klan for me jackass

So for simply pointing out the racism of obama and company, that makes "ME" a racist? You're fucking pathetic. You're nothing more than a race baiting, partisan gas bag.

Too busy, too many photo ops and trips to Chicago, Camp David, get out of the way...

Don Surber » Blog Archive » â&#8364;&#339;There is nobody thereâ&#8364;

Barack Obama is too busy posing for magazine covers to actually do the job to which he was elected.

There is a price to be paid when a president throws a party every other night, weekends in Chicago or Camp David and poses for magazine cover after magazine cover.

After 51 days in office, Barack Obama has appointed only 73 people to 1,200 jobs that require Senate confirmation.

If they require Senate approval, they are important jobs.

But Obama is too busy to properly vet the people and appoint them to fill the jobs to get the work done.

That is his job.

And he shirks it.

And now we pay the price.

The London Independent reported: &#8220;Last week, it was all smiles and handshakes as Gordon Brown and President Barack Obama put on a show of unity in Washington.

&#8220;But yesterday, Sir Gus O&#8217;Donnell, Britain&#8217;s most senior civil servant, exposed transatlantic tension when he protested that Downing Street was finding it &#8216;unbelievably difficult&#8217; to plan for next month&#8217;s G20 summit in London because of problems tracking down senior figures in the US administration. &#8216;There is nobody there. You cannot believe how difficult it is,&#8217; the Cabinet Secretary told a civil service conference in Gateshead.&#8221;....

As an earlier thread in here indicated, the White House is "chaos". Obama appears far in love with celebrity and far less concerned with actual governing...

Why would he be worried when he has Pelosi, and Reid running the country?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
Obama didn't do much as a Senator, either. He really hasn't done much with his life except exploiting loopholes.

You're right, he didn't work hard and get into an Ivy league school, then become a law editor and also create programs for poor people in Chicago. Some of you are so filled with hate for him that you'll even be completely irrational just to show it.

And I know you're gonna say we were the same with Bush, and some were, but then why not show the right way to be?

Obama didn't do much as a Senator, either. He really hasn't done much with his life except exploiting loopholes.

You're right, he didn't work hard and get into an Ivy league school, then become a law editor and also create programs for poor people in Chicago. Some of you are so filled with hate for him that you'll even be completely irrational just to show it.

And I know you're gonna say we were the same with Bush, and some were, but then why not show the right way to be?

You - - - >
kiss-boots-173.gif
< - - - hussein.

And I know you're gonna say we were the same with Bush, and some were, but then why not show the right way to be?[/QUOTE
]

because asshole, you guys made it perfectly clear during the election if McCain and Palin had won you would have continued on being your nasty. name calling obstructionist partisan selves.. don't deny it. hell, Palin was hung in effigy and you called it free speech.

I'll go one step further and speak the unspeakable, (but people are thinking it)...

obama is doing things the black man way. He's unleashing 200 years of oppression and black hate, just as his reverend of twenty years preached to him. He's finally a black man at the controls and he's going to do as he damn well pleases, and if you or I don't like it, we can go fuck ourselves.

Tell me I'm wrong...
thinking-020.gif

please don't ever stop being a conservative, and speaking for the republican party. :clap2:

I'll go one step further and speak the unspeakable, (but people are thinking it)...

obama is doing things the black man way. He's unleashing 200 years of oppression and black hate, just as his reverend of twenty years preached to him. He's finally a black man at the controls and he's going to do as he damn well pleases, and if you or I don't like it, we can go fuck ourselves.

Tell me I'm wrong...
thinking-020.gif

please don't ever stop being a conservative, and speaking for the republican party.

If you feel that premise is wrong, please feel free to tell us why, but keep your worthless, less than funny, tepid humor to yourself. Unless of course you enjoy looking like an idiot.

Just a little tid bit for ya skippy, I'm not a republican.

Last edited:

Don Surber » Blog Archive » “There is nobody there”

Barack Obama is too busy posing for magazine covers to actually do the job to which he was elected.

There is a price to be paid when a president throws a party every other night, weekends in Chicago or Camp David and poses for magazine cover after magazine cover.

After 51 days in office, Barack Obama has appointed only 73 people to 1,200 jobs that require Senate confirmation.

If they require Senate approval, they are important jobs.

But Obama is too busy to properly vet the people and appoint them to fill the jobs to get the work done.

That is his job.

And he shirks it.

And now we pay the price.

The London Independent reported: “Last week, it was all smiles and handshakes as Gordon Brown and President Barack Obama put on a show of unity in Washington.

“But yesterday, Sir Gus O’Donnell, Britain’s most senior civil servant, exposed transatlantic tension when he protested that Downing Street was finding it ‘unbelievably difficult’ to plan for next month’s G20 summit in London because of problems tracking down senior figures in the US administration. ‘There is nobody there. You cannot believe how difficult it is,’ the Cabinet Secretary told a civil service conference in Gateshead.”....

so your contention is that obama isn't working hard enough to clean up the wreckage and carnage left behind by the president you voted twice for? :confused:

I keep hearing words to the effect he isn't in DC much. Of course, wasn't that one of his problems as a Senator?

Hope he knows what he's doing. It WILL catch up to him sooner than later.
it was also one of the complaints against Bush
"he took too many "vacations""

Just asking, but do you say the same about congress? You know they are co-equal branches.
yes, i actually do
but, the job of congress was never meant to be a full time job
President is

New Topics

Forum List

Back