There is no such thing as "recreational" drug use

It's true, recreational drugs is a term invented by recreational drug users in the media just to justify their habit. The bi-polar attitude is almost funny. They want to tax legal tobacco use out of existence while trying to legalize the sale of a weed that is probably more harmful to your health in the long run.

There are good laws and there are "bad" laws.

But The Law shound be obeyed in a civilized society.

Otherwise you have anarchy and chaos.

Study up on prohibition, the rise of mobsters, gangs and the black market and apply that to today's war on drugs. Alcohol is a drug that was made illegal and created anarchy and chaos until it was once again legalized and regulated. Consider alcohol to pot. How many car wrecks are caused by people on pot as opposed to drunk drivers? How many people smoke themselves to death like people drink themselves to death? Which substance is more dangerous, alcohol or pot?

For the record, I use neither. Well, I might drink a 6 pack of beer over a year and I very occasionally put some Bailey's in my coffee. I'm such a rebel.

It's true, recreational drugs is a term invented by recreational drug users in the media just to justify their habit. The bi-polar attitude is almost funny. They want to tax legal tobacco use out of existence while trying to legalize the sale of a weed that is probably more harmful to your health in the long run.

Nicotine is addicting, weed isn't! Also, if legal it would also be taxed, like cigarettes and alcohol. Why shouldn't that money go to satisfying the debt, instead lining the coffers of Mexican drug gangs? :eusa_eh:

Last edited:

prove it.....

Forum List

Back