There is no Sane and Honest opponent to Trump, Why is That?

And it 's not just Trump. Here in FL Sleazy Rs like Scott can, have and do rely on all D opponents to always limbo under the R's extremely low standards by enough to make the R in the statewide races the lesser evil. How and why did we end up with such a pathetic opposition party as the Ds?

Got it.

There are no rational Democrats.

Could it be you are looking at the world through very red tinted glasses so to say William?
He said 'opponents of Trump' which is not the same as saying 'rational Democrats'. George Will is a good example of someone who appeared for all the world to be the definition of intelligent sanity. He has now gone underground writing Trump attack pieces.

And it 's not just Trump. Here in FL Sleazy Rs like Scott can, have and do rely on all D opponents to always limbo under the R's extremely low standards by enough to make the R in the statewide races the lesser evil. How and why did we end up with such a pathetic opposition party as the Ds?

Got it.

There are no rational Democrats.

Could it be you are looking at the world through very red tinted glasses so to say William?
He said 'opponents of Trump' which is not the same as saying 'rational Democrats'. George Will is a good example of someone who appeared for all the world to be the definition of intelligent sanity. He has now gone underground writing Trump attack pieces.

Gwen Graham here in FL is a rational and honest D but the party despises her because she did not turn hard left after flipping an R seat. But Ds in leadership position you have my position right Toronado3800

Gwen Graham is a farce who is running on nothing but her name. She has no experience, no accomplishments, and no vision. She had to come up here to north Florida to run in our district, won a narrow victory against an undertaker, and then proceeded to be awol for her full term. She decided she could not win re-election so she skulked away. Her two year stint apparently is enough bona fides to run for governor. She is a carpet bagger, a nothing burger, a charlatan.

Do I mourn the dearth of exciting candidates to vote for in our state. Absolutely. I thought the last governors race between Scott and Crist was our political low point but this senate race between Scott and Nelson is going to be the most colorless, boring and painful to watch race in 2018. How a man so uncompelling as Scott can stay in politics and a man so politically anonymous and unproductive as Nelson can continue to get re-elected is beyond me.

I will predict this. If Putnam wins the republican primary and runs against graham, he will lose. If DeSantis wins, I think he can beat graham. I have not been keeping up with the dem primary so I don’t even know if graham is the front runner.

Across the country, I find the candidates running for office falling very short. I used to like Marsha Blackburn from Tennessee running for senate but she has been less than impressive with her responses.

It is sad to think we can only vote for second stringers to run this country. Thank god we have trump.

The democrat party hasn't been sane for a very, very long time.
They have been exposed with the advent of citizen journalism and a true *free press* that tries to report reality, instead of pushing leftism.

And that's why the left now is moving to shut down free speech. They don't want people to know how foul, witless, criminal, and disgusting they really are.

Last edited:
I want Oprah to run.......with Sharon Osborne
I want Michelle O..with the female ape from Planet of the Apes.
101020_michelle_obama_headshot_ap_522_regular.jpg

The democrat party hasn't been sane for a very, very long time.
They have been exposed with the advent of citizen journalism and a true *free press* that tries to report reality, instead of pushing leftism.

And that's why the left now is moving to shut down free speech. They don't want people to know how foul, witless, criminal, and disgusting they really are.

The whacky right- led by Don the Con has been moving for years now to shut down free speech- and a free press- because free speech and a free press are a threat to their foul, witless, criminal and disgusting lies.

Forum List

Back