There is no rule of law in Germany !!!

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by Winfried Sobott, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Winfried Sobott

Winfried Sobott Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wonderful Women, dear Men!

FRG-Politicians proclaim FRG would be a fine rule of law. But that is a very dirty lie only, beneath the image the translation of the most important parts:

[​IMG]

Above You see a letter to the editor published in "Süddeutsche Zeitung" on 2nd of April 2008. That letter has been written by Frank Fahsel, who had been a judge at the regional court (Landgericht) of Stuttgart from 1973 until 2004 when he retired. You can find a lot of articles in German language about him if You use his name as a search key for instance on Google.

The retired Judge Frank Fahsel writes amongst others:

"Ich war von 1973 bis 2004 Richter am Landgericht Stuttgart und habe in dieser Zeit ebenso unglaubliche wie unzählige, vom System organisierte Rechtsbrüche und Rechtsbeugungen erleben müssen, gegen die nicht anzukommen war, weil sie systemkonform sind."

That means:

"I had been a judge at the Landgericht Stuttgart from 1973 until 2004 and had been forced to experience as unbelievable and countless breaches of law as well as perversions of justice, organized by the system, and there had been no chance to do anything against them, because they conformed to the system."

"Ich habe unzählige Richterinnen und Richter, Staatsanwältinnen und Staatsanwälte erleben müssen, die man schlicht "kriminell" nennen kann."

That means:

"I had been forced to experience countless judges and public prosecutors You can simply call "criminale.""

"In der Justiz gegen solche Kollegen vorzugehen, ist nicht möglich, denn das System schützt sich selbst vor einem outing - durch konsequente Manipulation."

That means:

"To proceed against such colleagues within the justice is not possible cause the system protects itself from any outing - by consequent manipulation."

"Wenn ich an meinen Beruf zurückdenke (ich bin im Ruhestand), dann überkommt mich ein tiefer Ekel vor "meinesgleichen""

That means:

"When I remember the time of my profession (I have (age-related!) retired) then a deep disgust for "those of my own kind" comes over me."

With kindest regards

Your sincer

Winfried Sobottka, United Anarchists

2. JD_2B

JD_2B Little Vixen

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +118
    Considering that FRG was the law of West Germany- and that it still seems to hold the greatest dominance this does not surprise me..

The same concept of corrupt practices applies here in the states, too- With there not being a consistent grand jury indictment process for capital offenses.. The federal prosecutors surely wont be held liable, as long as they acted in good faith and what not..

Not to minimize your post- but corruption is everywhere..

3. foggedinn

foggedinn VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +107
    True, corruption is just as bad here as in Germany, probably worse. I haven't heard of any letters to the editor in this country actually talking about it. Maybe they really do have a free press.

As I consider Law to have a divine origin, I don't see the rule of Law anywhere. We live under the rule of the political will of whoever happen to hold power.

4. Winfried Sobott

Winfried Sobott Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So it is necessary to report about systematical crimes of Justice wherever You can find it.

5. Winfried Sobott

Winfried Sobott Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No, Germany hasn´t a free press. Concerning the case of that letter to the editor there matched two giantic-small probalities: Firstly Frank Fahsel has been the only judge/ex-judge up to now who has dared and wanted to inform the public that way, secondly it is near by a wonder that the "Sueddeutsche Zeitung" has published that letter.

I think the relations are just contrary to Your assumption: Newspapers as the NY-Oserver reported that G.W. Bush is a member of Sull & Bones and that they would use satanic rituals. No media in Germany would report about such matters concerning German politicians.

If a US Senator gets seen with a prostitute You can read that in US-press - do not think You would read such matters in German papers concerning German politicians.

And even the Justice in the U.S.A. doesn´t seem to be that homogeneous disposal as in Germany: There may be a lot of cases where disposal cries to the sky as we would say in Germany, but there have been alltimes judges and lawyers who opponent that disposal in the U.S.A., in Germany there is no judge and no lawyer who would dare to do so:

http://www.freegermany.de/us-english/the-ss-crimes-to-german-lawyers/friedrich-schmidt.html

http://www.freegermany.de/us-englis...yers/claus-plantiko-18000-euro-bonn-2006.html

http://www.freegermany.de/us-englis...n-lawyers/claus-plantiko-readers-edition.html

With kindest regards

Your sincer

Winfried Sobottka, United Anarchists

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  6. JD_2B

JD_2B Little Vixen

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +118
    LMAO!! Sorry but some guy accusing judges of high treason and comparing them to hitler and stalin IN a courtroom setting is absolutely nuts. Not in any free country would this be allowed..

7. Winfried Sobott

Winfried Sobott Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    He didn´t compare judges to Hitler and Stalin but that kind of justice they are using with that one which was usual under Hitler and Stalin. And using a kind of law that is a break of constitution is high treason to the constitution, isn´t it?

Perhaps You should read exactly?

Furthermore there are some points more, why do You take just that one that can be misunderstood so easy in case of some manipulations of the words?

German Agent? Or why so tendency?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  8. JD_2B

JD_2B Little Vixen

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +118
    Making a decision that is unconstitutional is not treason, it is just unconstitutional, and thus a bad decision. There is a big difference.

Forgive me if I am possibly misunderstanding your websites and posts. I think you use German as a first language, and English as a second, correct? Some of the English posts in the websites are a little broken and one must decipher them just to get the general idea. Perhaps, if you are not fluent in English, you need to buy the Rosetta Stone software, and then post these things again on an English speaking message board, to ensure that we can understand them fully. I mean no offense when I say this.

LMAO!! So now you yourself are having delusions of me being a GERMAN AGENT??? Why, because I disagree with some of what you wrote?

Look.. much of what you wrote was in broken English. It is not complete. If there is more to it than a man (or men) being disbarred for accusing judges of atrocities such as treason, and spewing such nonsense as to compare them to the rule under Hitler and Stalin, I would like to hear about it.

However- I do not think that the Bar was "diagnosing" this man of being delusional. I think they were just using it (with the use of expert witness testimony I believe, unless I am getting this confused with one of the other websites you mentioned, where the lawyer is calling the expert testimony bogus, also, LMAO) as grounds to have him disbarred based on allegations as such.

You have to understand- lawyers and people in general should not simply blurt out that someone is a treasonist, even if they are. Report the facts, and let the people decide for themselves if that person is guilty or even should be suspected of treason. That is good reporting. THAT is free press. Saying that someone is guilty of treason is not okay. That can be construed as libel or slander, here. The person has to have a basis for those accusations, beyond something like this- a bad judgment call.

9. Winfried Sobott

Winfried Sobott Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Making a decision that is against the bases of the constitution is treason to the constitution. If not: Give an example for treason to the constitution.

Your problem to understand me is that You don´t want to understand. That defect is in Your brain.

My English isn´t so bad You want to make it. Besides that the translations of press reports have been made really consideratedly and cleanly. I know that German State´s Protection doesn´t like that. So You have nothing to offer than lies about my English and about the contents of those pages:

http://www.freegermany.de/us-english/the-ss-crimes-to-german-lawyers/friedrich-schmidt.html

http://www.freegermany.de/us-englis...n-lawyers/claus-plantiko-readers-edition.html

http://www.freegermany.de/us-englis...yers/claus-plantiko-18000-euro-bonn-2006.html

Surely You are an agent of the Germans: Firstly You try to downplay the crimes of german Justice, secondly - and no US-Agent would do that - You have told there would be the same crimes of Justice in the U.S.A.

5 medics had attested that man weren´t delusional but healthy, no medic had given another statement. The words You and all others can read are really clear and I know that man personally.

All right - even if judges are criminales, even if breaching of law and perversion of justice is their daily doing - all have to understand that no one has to say such things about German Judges! We all have to adore them nevertheless!

F* O* !

Winfried Sobottka, United Anarchists.

10. JD_2B

JD_2B Little Vixen

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +118
    I never said a thing about having to adore them... I said publish their findings to the public.. Let them know what is going on.

You havent even given anyone any clear examples of how any of these judges made a decision contrary to the German constitution..

That does not make me a German agent, and it certainly does not mean I am minimizing what the judges did that was wrong.

When a judge here does something wrong, we blog about it. We write articles and have television discussions about it. We dont go tearing ass through a courtroom screaming about hitler and stalin and accusing people who can remove us from our jobs of upholding the law, of TREASON. We just don't do that. People in the US can get disbarred for making false allegations as well. I would say the same thing about a lawyer here in the states, as I said about your German lawyer..

Furthermore, Making a decision that is against the articles within a constitution is not even considered TREASON. Look the word up, babe.

And yes, again, your English needs some brushing up on.. My IQ is over 140, so I am quite certain the problem is not in my brain..