There is no rule of law in Germany !!!

Oct 17, 2009
Wonderful Women, dear Men!

FRG-Politicians proclaim FRG would be a fine rule of law. But that is a very dirty lie only, beneath the image the translation of the most important parts:

zeitungsartikel.JPG

Above You see a letter to the editor published in "Süddeutsche Zeitung" on 2nd of April 2008. That letter has been written by Frank Fahsel, who had been a judge at the regional court (Landgericht) of Stuttgart from 1973 until 2004 when he retired. You can find a lot of articles in German language about him if You use his name as a search key for instance on Google.

The retired Judge Frank Fahsel writes amongst others:

"Ich war von 1973 bis 2004 Richter am Landgericht Stuttgart und habe in dieser Zeit ebenso unglaubliche wie unzählige, vom System organisierte Rechtsbrüche und Rechtsbeugungen erleben müssen, gegen die nicht anzukommen war, weil sie systemkonform sind."

That means:

"I had been a judge at the Landgericht Stuttgart from 1973 until 2004 and had been forced to experience as unbelievable and countless breaches of law as well as perversions of justice, organized by the system, and there had been no chance to do anything against them, because they conformed to the system."

"Ich habe unzählige Richterinnen und Richter, Staatsanwältinnen und Staatsanwälte erleben müssen, die man schlicht "kriminell" nennen kann."

That means:

"I had been forced to experience countless judges and public prosecutors You can simply call "criminale.""

"In der Justiz gegen solche Kollegen vorzugehen, ist nicht möglich, denn das System schützt sich selbst vor einem outing - durch konsequente Manipulation."

That means:

"To proceed against such colleagues within the justice is not possible cause the system protects itself from any outing - by consequent manipulation."

"Wenn ich an meinen Beruf zurückdenke (ich bin im Ruhestand), dann überkommt mich ein tiefer Ekel vor "meinesgleichen""

That means:

"When I remember the time of my profession (I have (age-related!) retired) then a deep disgust for "those of my own kind" comes over me."

With kindest regards

Your sincer

Winfried Sobottka, United Anarchists

Considering that FRG was the law of West Germany- and that it still seems to hold the greatest dominance this does not surprise me..

The same concept of corrupt practices applies here in the states, too- With there not being a consistent grand jury indictment process for capital offenses.. The federal prosecutors surely wont be held liable, as long as they acted in good faith and what not..

Not to minimize your post- but corruption is everywhere..

Considering that FRG was the law of West Germany- and that it still seems to hold the greatest dominance this does not surprise me..

The same concept of corrupt practices applies here in the states, too- With there not being a consistent grand jury indictment process for capital offenses.. The federal prosecutors surely wont be held liable, as long as they acted in good faith and what not..

True, corruption is just as bad here as in Germany, probably worse. I haven't heard of any letters to the editor in this country actually talking about it. Maybe they really do have a free press.

As I consider Law to have a divine origin, I don't see the rule of Law anywhere. We live under the rule of the political will of whoever happen to hold power.

So it is necessary to report about systematical crimes of Justice wherever You can find it.

True, corruption is just as bad here as in Germany, probably worse. I haven't heard of any letters to the editor in this country actually talking about it. Maybe they really do have a free press.

As I consider Law to have a divine origin, I don't see the rule of Law anywhere. We live under the rule of the political will of whoever happen to hold power.

No, Germany hasn´t a free press. Concerning the case of that letter to the editor there matched two giantic-small probalities: Firstly Frank Fahsel has been the only judge/ex-judge up to now who has dared and wanted to inform the public that way, secondly it is near by a wonder that the "Sueddeutsche Zeitung" has published that letter.

I think the relations are just contrary to Your assumption: Newspapers as the NY-Oserver reported that G.W. Bush is a member of Sull & Bones and that they would use satanic rituals. No media in Germany would report about such matters concerning German politicians.

If a US Senator gets seen with a prostitute You can read that in US-press - do not think You would read such matters in German papers concerning German politicians.

And even the Justice in the U.S.A. doesn´t seem to be that homogeneous disposal as in Germany: There may be a lot of cases where disposal cries to the sky as we would say in Germany, but there have been alltimes judges and lawyers who opponent that disposal in the U.S.A., in Germany there is no judge and no lawyer who would dare to do so:

http://www.freegermany.de/us-english/the-ss-crimes-to-german-lawyers/friedrich-schmidt.html

http://www.freegermany.de/us-englis...yers/claus-plantiko-18000-euro-bonn-2006.html

http://www.freegermany.de/us-englis...n-lawyers/claus-plantiko-readers-edition.html

With kindest regards

Your sincer

Last edited:
LMAO!! Sorry but some guy accusing judges of high treason and comparing them to hitler and stalin IN a courtroom setting is absolutely nuts. Not in any free country would this be allowed..

LMAO!! Sorry but some guy accusing judges of high treason and comparing them to hitler and stalin IN a courtroom setting is absolutely nuts. Not in any free country would this be allowed..

He didn´t compare judges to Hitler and Stalin but that kind of justice they are using with that one which was usual under Hitler and Stalin. And using a kind of law that is a break of constitution is high treason to the constitution, isn´t it?

Perhaps You should read exactly?

Furthermore there are some points more, why do You take just that one that can be misunderstood so easy in case of some manipulations of the words?

German Agent? Or why so tendency?

Last edited:

He didn´t compare judges to Hitler and Stalin but that kind of justice they are using with that one which was usual under Hitler and Stalin. And using a kind of law that is a break of constitution is high treason to the constitution, isn´t it?

Making a decision that is unconstitutional is not treason, it is just unconstitutional, and thus a bad decision. There is a big difference.

Forgive me if I am possibly misunderstanding your websites and posts. I think you use German as a first language, and English as a second, correct? Some of the English posts in the websites are a little broken and one must decipher them just to get the general idea. Perhaps, if you are not fluent in English, you need to buy the Rosetta Stone software, and then post these things again on an English speaking message board, to ensure that we can understand them fully. I mean no offense when I say this.

Furthermore there are some points more, why do You take just that one that can be misunderstood so easy in case of some manipulations of the words?

LMAO!! So now you yourself are having delusions of me being a GERMAN AGENT??? Why, because I disagree with some of what you wrote?

Look.. much of what you wrote was in broken English. It is not complete. If there is more to it than a man (or men) being disbarred for accusing judges of atrocities such as treason, and spewing such nonsense as to compare them to the rule under Hitler and Stalin, I would like to hear about it.

However- I do not think that the Bar was "diagnosing" this man of being delusional. I think they were just using it (with the use of expert witness testimony I believe, unless I am getting this confused with one of the other websites you mentioned, where the lawyer is calling the expert testimony bogus, also, LMAO) as grounds to have him disbarred based on allegations as such.

You have to understand- lawyers and people in general should not simply blurt out that someone is a treasonist, even if they are. Report the facts, and let the people decide for themselves if that person is guilty or even should be suspected of treason. That is good reporting. THAT is free press. Saying that someone is guilty of treason is not okay. That can be construed as libel or slander, here. The person has to have a basis for those accusations, beyond something like this- a bad judgment call.

Making a decision that is unconstitutional is not treason, it is just unconstitutional, and thus a bad decision. There is a big difference.

Making a decision that is against the bases of the constitution is treason to the constitution. If not: Give an example for treason to the constitution.

Forgive me if I am possibly misunderstanding your websites and posts. I think you use German as a first language, and English as a second, correct? Some of the English posts in the websites are a little broken and one must decipher them just to get the general idea. Perhaps, if you are not fluent in English, you need to buy the Rosetta Stone software, and then post these things again on an English speaking message board, to ensure that we can understand them fully. I mean no offense when I say this.

Your problem to understand me is that You don´t want to understand. That defect is in Your brain.

LMAO!! So now you yourself are having delusions of me being a GERMAN AGENT??? Why, because I disagree with some of what you wrote?

Look.. much of what you wrote was in broken English. It is not complete. If there is more to it than a man (or men) being disbarred for accusing judges of atrocities such as treason, and spewing such nonsense as to compare them to the rule under Hitler and Stalin, I would like to hear about it.

My English isn´t so bad You want to make it. Besides that the translations of press reports have been made really consideratedly and cleanly. I know that German State´s Protection doesn´t like that. So You have nothing to offer than lies about my English and about the contents of those pages:

http://www.freegermany.de/us-english/the-ss-crimes-to-german-lawyers/friedrich-schmidt.html

http://www.freegermany.de/us-englis...n-lawyers/claus-plantiko-readers-edition.html

http://www.freegermany.de/us-englis...yers/claus-plantiko-18000-euro-bonn-2006.html

Surely You are an agent of the Germans: Firstly You try to downplay the crimes of german Justice, secondly - and no US-Agent would do that - You have told there would be the same crimes of Justice in the U.S.A.

However- I do not think that the Bar was "diagnosing" this man of being delusional. I think they were just using it (with the use of expert witness testimony I believe, unless I am getting this confused with one of the other websites you mentioned, where the lawyer is calling the expert testimony bogus, also, LMAO) as grounds to have him disbarred based on allegations as such.

5 medics had attested that man weren´t delusional but healthy, no medic had given another statement. The words You and all others can read are really clear and I know that man personally.

You have to understand- lawyers and people in general should not simply blurt out that someone is a treasonist, even if they are. Report the facts, and let the people decide for themselves if that person is guilty or even should be suspected of treason. That is good reporting. THAT is free press. Saying that someone is guilty of treason is not okay. That can be construed as libel or slander, here. The person has to have a basis for those accusations, beyond something like this- a bad judgment call.

All right - even if judges are criminales, even if breaching of law and perversion of justice is their daily doing - all have to understand that no one has to say such things about German Judges! We all have to adore them nevertheless!

F* O* !

Winfried Sobottka, United Anarchists.

I never said a thing about having to adore them... I said publish their findings to the public.. Let them know what is going on.

You havent even given anyone any clear examples of how any of these judges made a decision contrary to the German constitution..

That does not make me a German agent, and it certainly does not mean I am minimizing what the judges did that was wrong.

When a judge here does something wrong, we blog about it. We write articles and have television discussions about it. We dont go tearing ass through a courtroom screaming about hitler and stalin and accusing people who can remove us from our jobs of upholding the law, of TREASON. We just don't do that. People in the US can get disbarred for making false allegations as well. I would say the same thing about a lawyer here in the states, as I said about your German lawyer..

Furthermore, Making a decision that is against the articles within a constitution is not even considered TREASON. Look the word up, babe.

And yes, again, your English needs some brushing up on.. My IQ is over 140, so I am quite certain the problem is not in my brain..

Can I be a German agent too? I've been to Germany many times, and I like beer and sausages. Do I qualify? Am I 'agent material'?

Can I be a German agent too? I've been to Germany many times, and I like beer and sausages. Do I qualify? Am I 'agent material'?

:beer:

LMFAO!! If all you need to qualify is some deluded, non English speaking whacko- JOIN THE FUCKING CLUB, HOT STUFF!!!!

Look Winifred- Lions and Tigers and Agents.. Oh my!!!

LMFAO!! If all you need to qualify is some deluded, non English speaking whacko- JOIN THE FUCKING CLUB, HOT STUFF!!!!

Look Winifred- Lions and Tigers and Agents.. Oh my!!!

I don't think we're in Frankfurt any more Toto.....

:lol: You can say that again!!

Why do You do Your best to turn a thread that gives proofs for:

1. Systematical perversions of justice and breaches of law by the German State

2. Excluding of critical lawyers by FRG-State that way they get declared as insane in contrary to the facts

in such a direction?

Do You know what that tells about You?

Last edited:

Why do You do Your best to turn a thread that gives proofs for fighting down critical lawyers by FRG-State that way they get declared as insane in contrary to the facts in such a direction?

You haven't given us any reason to believe that the judge committed treason- which is against a government, not a set of rights. You have given ME reason to believe that some judgments would go against the constitution, but not which ones, even.

You have also only given me squat when it comes to giving these men a viable defense, because all you have really said is "the judge committed treason against the constitution" and "the lawyer was openly accusing him of treason, and comparing him to the likes of stalin and hitler" And regardless of HOW you say the lawyer compared the judge, this is still probably how the judge was made to FEEL, purposely, by some lawyer who couldn't maintain his own self control long enough to just not say those things that way.

I am all for checks and balances in all government, but someone sitting there and accusing someone of the highest crime possible against one's country, and essentially comparing them to Hitler and Stalin, the worst mass murderers and leaders of the 20th century, is NOT the way checks and balances work. You need to understand that. That IS WIDELY considered insanity.

@ JD_2B:

Treason to the constitution doesn´t mean treason against the Government in all cases. The Government itself can do treasure to the constitution.

You are trying to incitate a disput about negligibilities while the points are:

1. Systematical perversion of justice and breaches of law in German "Justice" conformig to the system, see the letter of ex-Judge Frank Fahsel to the editor of Süddeutsche Zeitung.

2. Lawyers who try to fight against that criminal "Justice" get occupational ban by declaring them systematically for insane. See the other links I have given.

That is pure dictatorship by Justice and that means high treasure to our constitution. All that seems not to be insane for You - but conforming with the dirty instruments of criminal FRG-state You are just trying to declare me as insane.....

No one can deny that You belong to those criminales of FRG-State.

Last edited:

Why do You do Your best to turn a thread that gives proofs for:

1. Systematical perversions of justice and breaches of law by the German State

2. Excluding of critical lawyers by FRG-State that way they get declared as insane in contrary to the facts

in such a direction?

It tells us that this is a messageboard and anyone can poke fun at anything they like.

@ JD_2B:

Treason to the constitution doesn´t mean treason against the Government in all cases. The Government itself can do treasure to the constitution.

1. Systematical perversion of justice and breaches of law in German "Justice" conformig to the system, see the letter of ex-Judge Frank Fahsel to the editor of Süddeutsche Zeitung.

2. Lawyers who try to fight against that criminal "Justice" get occupational ban by declaring them systematically for insane. See the other links I have given.

That is pure dictatorship by Justice and that means high treasure to our constitution. All that seems not to be insane for You - but conforming with the dirty instruments of criminal FRG-state You are just trying to declare me as insane.....

I have seen your links. I do not speak German. I only get from them what you choose to tell me.

Those links are entirely too incomplete to start a discussion with us, because you are giving us incomplete information to begin with.

Dont start a thread until you have as much information on your sites as you have in your head. Even your crude webpages do not have all the details you even want to discuss. What do you expect then? A standing ovation??? For what, exactly?

I am sorry for coming across as mean. OK I am sorry for being mean, period. It is just impossible for anyone to come to any rational conclusions based on 12 sentences in english that dont even paint a rudimentary picture of the issue that you are arguing about.

Rosetta Stone.. Thats all I am going to say. Peace out.

@ JD_2B:

I have seen your links. I do not speak German. I only get from them what you choose to tell me.

Following the links there is no need to speak German. The deciding passages are to get in English and in German.

Those links are entirely too incomplete to start a discussion with us, because you are giving us incomplete information to begin with.

Those links give insights, are surely not an encyclopedia about everything ever had happened in Germany. People should follow those links and make their own judgement, You are a snake.

I do not intend to loose time by reacting to Your defamations and to Your crazy attacks. Who follows the links will not only get a good imagination of German justice and rule but of that what You are writing here, too.

PS.: On the one hand she writes she wouldn´t speak German, on the other hand she calls my HP, at this time containing at least 90% German texts, a crude HP...... actually: that HP has gotten nearly 45.000 visits in this year up to now, and it is best observed by a lot of countries as the one.com- statistics prove:

http://123anarchy.wordpress.com/200...d-others-united-anarchists-winfried-sobottka/

I will eat a cooked sock if she isn´t a f* German agent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back