There is No Race Problem in America

Blaming the victims because you don't want people to know the hatred behind it. You can color it anyway you wish but that is your hidden intention.

I like how idiotic your statement is. Blame the victims. Good one.
Or better yet, go along and pretend this didn't happen. What a simple statement from a simple mind

The kid already admitted he wanted to to start a race war...Looks like he made you a liar...

yes, that was his goal, and obama and the liberal media are helping him achieve it.

WTF are you talking about, nothing I said is blaming the victims. are you totally crazy?

Yes, it happened, Yes, that racist asshole should be executed, and he should be executed next week.

My point is that you, obama, hillary, sharpton are stirring up the hatred that causes assholes like this to murder innocents. MLK's neice had it right the other night, the rhetoric coming from the national media and the dems is harming everything that MLK fought for. and you are too stupid to understand it.

He didn't blame the victim, dumbass.

Do turds like you ever come up with anything original rather than resorting to the standard lib stock of talking points?

The OP is both blind and delusional. Vile crude racism is seen on this site everyday via avatars and comments. They get plenty of support from those claiming to be conservatives here.

There are few fascist members in this forum. They represent about 0.01 % of the population. Several of them are not even conservative.

I thought libs were supposed to be against painting large groups of people negatively because of the actions of a few. Isn't that the definition of bigotry?

The OP is both blind and delusional. Vile crude racism is seen on this site everyday via avatars and comments. They get plenty of support from those claiming to be conservatives here.

There are few fascist members in this forum. They represent about 0.01 % of the population. Several of them are not even conservative.

I thought libs were supposed to be against painting large groups of people negatively because of the actions of a few. Isn't that the definition of bigotry?
Why are you talking about fascism? I said racism. We have been talking about racism. That is one heck of a deflection and misdirection. Lame.

Why are you talking about fascism? I said racism. We have been talking about racism. That is one heck of a deflection and misdirection. Lame.

Sorry, that's a typo.

The United States of America is a grand experiment. Can a Democratic-Republic exist. Can people have basic secondary self-rule? I say yes. Liberals say no. According to them we need an obtrusive central authority to rule our lives. We do not need a nanny state. Look at Charleston S.C., look how people responded. I got a newsflash for the liberal NYC/D.C./L.A. news media...the South is not racist. It's not 1950. That's over. People are good Christian folks. This maniac is mentally ill. Not indicative of the South. Get over it and stop stirring up crap for T.V. ratings.

His denial to want the media and others to bring this to light continuously is exactly that, blaming the victim.
Idiots like you had no trouble bringing ISIS and their hatred to light as often as you can.
Get over it.

Blaming the victims because you don't want people to know the hatred behind it. You can color it anyway you wish but that is your hidden intention.

Or better yet, go along and pretend this didn't happen. What a simple statement from a simple mind

The kid already admitted he wanted to to start a race war...Looks like he made you a liar...

yes, that was his goal, and obama and the liberal media are helping him achieve it.

WTF are you talking about, nothing I said is blaming the victims. are you totally crazy?

Yes, it happened, Yes, that racist asshole should be executed, and he should be executed next week.

My point is that you, obama, hillary, sharpton are stirring up the hatred that causes assholes like this to murder innocents. MLK's neice had it right the other night, the rhetoric coming from the national media and the dems is harming everything that MLK fought for. and you are too stupid to understand it.

Do turds like you ever come up with anything original rather than resorting to the standard lib stock of talking points?

His denial to want the media and others to bring this to light continuously is exactly that, blaming the victim.
Idiots like you had no trouble bringing ISIS and their hatred to light as often as you can.
Get over it.

No one cares of the media "brings it to light." What they object to is the media's constant attempts to blame conservatives. It's the typical liberal smear technique.

You're a fucking sleazy dumbass.

The dumb ass sleaziness is deeply imbedded in the conservative culture.
Nice try.

Get over it.

No one cares of the media "brings it to light." What they object to is the media's constant attempts to blame conservatives. It's the typical liberal smear technique.

You're a fucking sleazy dumbass.

According to the national news media (when they come out of their NY City bubble) the shooting in Charleston has brought people of all races in America together. WRONG. There is no overwhelming racial tension in America or in the American south. People have gotten along fine for decades. But the liberal media has to push racial division and angst in order to churn out votes for Democratic candidates. The instant politicization of the Charleston murders (by a lone nut who is not indicative of the behavior of any race) is disgraceful. Immediately we were swamped by "gun control", "confederate flag's at museums" , "race in America." It's sickening. Very little is required of you in the United States. Go to work everyday, don't do drugs and commit crimes, and raise your children properly. Everyone of all cultural backgrounds respects that. We live in the land of opportunity. Just do it.
You are so right.
Look at this, blacks and the police playing with dogs:
dogs.jpg

Being cooled down on a hot day at a water park:
MTE4MDAzNDEwODE1NTE4MjIy.jpg

People always take these out of context.
mckinney-cop-abusing-black-girl.si.png

Playing with the kids at a pool party.
mckinney-cop-abusing-black-girl3.jpg

This is what my gun looks like.

Forum List

Back