There is no problem with Debt in America

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
The Fed will buy it all for free and we never have to pay it back. It is just free money that any Democratic administration can spend to finance social welfare programs. Praise Obama. There will be no expense with the Health care program because the Fed will finance it all.

Thank God (Allah) that he gave us Obama. Obama was the only presidential candidate who could see the obvious about debt. It is only a problem if you have to pay it back, but since we fully intend to let the Fed buy it, there is no problem.

Obama%20reuters%20halo.jpg

Good evening. On Tuesday, we Americans will have the opportunity to exercise our role, uhhhh, as citizens in a free democracy. Yet, only a third of the eligible voters will actually cast ballots. The other two-thirds are, uhhhh, in a sense, very lucky. Because, uhhhhh, they do not know what’s going on.

Last week, I delivered a message on inflation. Since then, the dollar has, uhhhhh, dropped in value, the stock market has sustained record losses, and the whole Dow price index increased 0.9%. In other words, our economic system is screwed, glued aaaaaaaaand tatooed! We just have to face the fact that there is simply no way to fight inflation in a capitolly-intensive, highly-technological, conflict-riddled, anything-for-a-thrill world of today. That’s why, tonight, uuuhhhhh, I want you to try to look for in inflation, an entirely new word: Inflation is our friend.

For example, consider this: in the year 2020, if current trends continue, the average blue-collar annual wage in this country will be $568,000. Think what this inflated world of the future will mean – most Americans will be millionaires. Everyone will feel like a bigshot. Wouldn’t you like to own a $4,000 suit, aaaaaaaannnd smoke a $75 cigar, drive a $600,000 car? I know I would! But what about people on fixed incomes? They have always been the true victims of inflation. That’s why I will present to Congress the “Inflation Maintenance Program”, whereby, uhhhhhhh, the U.S. Treasury will make up any inflation-caused losses to direct tax rebates to the public in cash. Then you may say, “Won’t that cost a lot of money? Won’t that increase the deficit?” Sure it will! But so what? We’ll just print more money! We have the papers, we have the mints.. I can just call up the Bureau of Engraving and say, “Hi!, uhhhh, This is Barry. Roll out some of them twenties! Print up a couple thousand sheets of those Century Notes!” Sure, all these dollars will, uhhhhh, cause even more inflation, but who cares? Everyone will be a millionaire!

In my speech last week, I said that America would have to undergo an austerity program, but, uhhhhhhh, since this revolutionary new approach welcomes inflation, our economy will be free to grow, and we can,uhhhhh, spend, spend, spend! I believe the watchwords for the 20-teens should be, uhhhhhh, “Let’s Party!”

Forum List

Back