There is no New World Order !

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
No plans for a Global Government..nothing to see here ...stay asleep...move along..remain calm...

Korea Must Be Ready for the New World Order
The Chosun Ilbo - ‎Nov 17, 2009‎
The meeting between US President Barack Obama and Chinese President Hu Jin-tao in Beijing was an opportunity to signal the beginning a new world order led

The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea - Korea Must Be Ready for the New World Order

UK seeking new world order by Afghan war

"Britain can lead in the construction of a new world order," he said in a speech, extracts of which have been released by Downing Street

UK seeking new world order by Afghan war

Earth data shows a cooling trend
Auburn Journal - ‎1 hour ago‎
Open up the champagne people we punched the New World Order in the face! This is great the purpose of the green movement was to get us willing to except ...
"CLIMATEGATE" - Auburn Journal

As plain as it comes, the newly “elected” cnut that is the EUSSR president confirms the desire for a one world government, a New World Order of worldwide oppression and the spread of worldwide Communism. If it didn’t hit you what the EU project is all about, the new EU “president” confirms it for you in this clip.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXWeOa-FuyM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

PM calls for global food governance at Rome summit
Mon, Nov 16th, 2009 9:14 pm BdST

PM calls for global food governance at Rome summit | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

November 23, 2009
Why Must the U.N. Be Central to Addressing Global Warming?

"a successful deal must include an equitable global governance "

Why Must the U.N. Be Central to Addressing Global Warming?

Friday, November 20, 2009
The EU and Global Governance [Iain Murray]

Yesterday, the European Union decided who its leaders should be following implementation of the Lisbon Treaty. Note I say the European Union and not the people of Europe, because they have no role in the process. Europe has once again become an elitist/technocrat's dream, and there is plenty of evidence of the technocrats' delight in this press conference:

The EU and Global Governance - Iain Murray - The Corner on National Review Online

Global imbalances need global fiscal system
THINK ASIAN
By ANDREW SHENG

THE global financial crisis has shattered conventional wisdom about global governance. Governor Meryvn King’s dictum that we have global banking in life, but national in death characterises large complex financial institutions that are larger than sovereign nations, ineffectively regulated in compartments at national levels, with no global laws. Their demise means that national governments have to pay for the global banks’ mistakes, but ultimately the whole world pays in the form of higher inflation, taxation and lost jobs.

Global imbalances need global fiscal system

United Nations Accused of Censoring Criticism of China at Internet Event
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
By Patrick Goodenough, International Editor
This screenshot from a video clip posted on YouTube shows a U.N. security guard removing the ONI poster. (Image: YouTube)(CNSNews.com) – United Nations officials on Monday defended their decision to prevent a large poster, referring to China’s Internet censorship system, from being displayed at a meeting in Egypt focusing on Internet governance and freedom."The global governance implications should be obvious.”

here are some of the details of what Obama would be signing – essentially committing the United States to comply.

First, The Copenhagen Climate Change Treaty will enforce dire restrictions on all humankind. One provision called the “Facility” will be used to “reorder society” to change the structure of civilization, making the environment the ruling principle. The Facility is designed to bring together a massive number of “fragmented” environmental organizations and existing regulating structures, so they can all work together. In other words, any action taken by mankind will be regulated – because anything we do has some impact on the environment.

Energy, of course, will be the prime target. The policy won’t be to find more – it will be to cut back on its use. Homes will not be warmed or cooled. Cars will not be driven. And manufacturing will be sharply curtailed – at least in the “developed” countries. The price of everything manufactured by using energy (EVERYTHING) from toothpaste to food will skyrocket. Shortages will abound.

Most of all, however, the Copenhagen Climate Change Treaty is a vicious global indictment of developed industrial nations. Its pretense is that Third World nations are suffering economically because of their carbon emissions, which have changed the environment, thereby causing them economic and social loss.

To compensate these poor victims of unbridled capitalism, the Treaty calls for compensation from the big, bad developed nations (the United States), in the form of at least 0.7% of annual Gross Domestic Product (GDP) from each nation. That adds up to about $800 billion over five years, with additional funding requirements assessed on an “as needed” basis. However, the Treaty language is not yet complete and there is talk of making that figure as much as 2% of the GDP, which is roughly half of our nation’s total defense budget.

To collect these taxes, the treaty will establish a new governing body called the Conference of the Parties (COP), which will be given ultimate authority over the administration and enforcement of the treaty provisions

Barack Obama’s Suicide Mission to Copenhagen

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6l1Cp3MYCQ[/ame]

this kid rocks...balls of steel

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8j93wtZEW0[/ame]

no but the united nations can be the new leader for you and your children and bring there existence down to a third world level...chump

I don't think so pal!

I've just been biding my time waiting for the New World Order to take hold. Once it does.....BAM!......I charge in and take control

You had better be nice to me

no but the united nations can be the new leader for you and your children and bring there existence down to a third world level...chump

I don't think so pal!

I've just been biding my time waiting for the New World Order to take hold. Once it does.....BAM!......I charge in and take control

You had better be nice to me

awe I see....you got covered ...cool

Chairman Mo's little red website

Peter Foster, Financial Post
Published: Friday, November 13, 2009

Why are people not more aware of the greatest threat to human freedom and prosperity since the collapse of Communism?

I refer not to the 2008 financial crisis, or man-made climate change, but to that eminent Canadian Maurice Strong. He is, after all, more than any other person responsible for sending the nations of the world down the path to Copenhagen.

It seems that Mr. Strong too may be fed up with his lack of profile. He has set up a website, www.mauricestrong.net,where you will find the bold -- but accurate -- statement that "Maurice Strong is the world's leading environmentalist." From heading the first UN environment conference in Stockholm in 1972 to masterminding the 1992 Rio summit, "Maurice Strong," says Maurice Strong's website, "has played a unique and critical role in globalizing the environmental movement." Mr. Strong is now 80 years old and thus out of the running for the title of CEO of "Earth Inc.," but it is his environmental nightmares and dreams of global governance that will dominate Copenhagen. This is a man, we might remember, who welcomes the collapse of industrial civilization, and has described the prospect of billions of environmental deaths as a "glimmer of hope." My editor didn't believe me when I wrote this, so here's what Mr. Strong actually said, in his autobiography, in a section described as a report to the shareholders, Earth Inc, dated 2031: "And experts have predicted that the reduction of the human population may well continue to the point that those who survive may not number more than the 1.61 billion people who inhabited the Earth at the beginning of the 20th century. A consequence, yes, of death and destruction -- but in the end a glimmer of hope for the future of our species and its potential for regeneration."
The site raises questions about just what Mr. Strong's role and status might be at Copenhagen. A cloud fell over his UN career when he was implicated in the Iraqi oil-for-food scandal, but Mr. Strong never abandoned his crusade. He just moved to Beijing.

Chairman Mo's little red website

Sorry eots....I already called leadership of the New Worl Order.

Would you like to be my deputy?

A new world order

new world order is in the making. Put *differently, there is an emergence of new coalescing forces -- a distinct characteristic of the current times.

This is far more profound than the “major shift” that Hobsbawm focuses on. For the first time, the unipolar world is a thing of the past -- very different players are grouping, globally, to bring about the new world order.

The countries constituting the G20 are an example of this. Another example is the *reference to a “global government” in the negotiating documents for the forthcoming climate change conference in Copenhagen.

An instructive case, besides renewed calls for reforming the United Nations Security Council, is a proposal for a “global economic coordination council

A new world order - Mail & Guardian Online: The smart news source

A new world order

new world order is in the making. Put *differently, there is an emergence of new coalescing forces -- a distinct characteristic of the current times.

This is far more profound than the “major shift” that Hobsbawm focuses on. For the first time, the unipolar world is a thing of the past -- very different players are grouping, globally, to bring about the new world order.

The countries constituting the G20 are an example of this. Another example is the *reference to a “global government” in the negotiating documents for the forthcoming climate change conference in Copenhagen.

An instructive case, besides renewed calls for reforming the United Nations Security Council, is a proposal for a “global economic coordination council

A new world order - Mail & Guardian Online: The smart news source

I was talking to my buddies in the Bilderberg Group last weekend. We were sharing a keg of beer and playing Texas Holdem.
We are looking to get the New World Order thing off the ground sometime in 2012 to cash in on all the world is gunna end nonsense. This way we can offer up one world government as a way to face the apocalypse.
I am still in the running to be the Grand Leader of the New World Order. It is between me and another guy. His wife is pretty hot, so I think he may get it

I was talking to my buddies in the Bilderberg Group last weekend. We were sharing a keg of beer and playing Texas Holdem.
We are looking to get the New World Order thing off the ground sometime in 2012 to cash in on all the world is gunna end nonsense. This way we can offer up one world government as a way to face the apocalypse.
I am still in the running to be the Grand Leader of the New World Order. It is between me and another guy. His wife is pretty hot, so I think he may get it

I don't believe they are much interested in inane morons that cant grasp the relevance of these news articles

I don't believe they are much interested in inane morons that cant grasp the relevance of these news articles

Yea..RIGHT

Like you know anything about Bilderberg........We meet once a month to drink beer, play poker and sometimes hire a stripper

You are just jealous because you aren't a member

Yea..RIGHT

Like you know anything about Bilderberg........We meet once a month to drink beer, play poker and sometimes hire a stripper

You are just jealous because you aren't a member

I find it hard to believe you have a single rational thought in your head you are not making jokes ..you are a joke

Trilateral Commission working for one-world government
It's not secret, but simply not discussed in the press

By Allen Lindley

I first read an article regarding the “Trilateral Commission” in the mid 1970s. Since then, I’ve periodically heard this organization mentioned. My first thought was that this is a secret organization designed to establish a one-world government. It’s not secret, but simply not discussed in the press.

A recent article appeared on the Internet, regarding many people appointed by the Obama administration who are members of the Trilateral Commission. They are: Secretary of Treasury, Tim Geither; Ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice; National Security Advisor, Gen. James L. Jones; Deputy National Security Advisor, Thomas Donilon; Chairman, Economic Recovery Committee, Paul Volker; Director of National Intelligence, Adm. Dennis C. Blair; Assistant Secretary of State, Asia and Pacific, Kurt M. Campbell; Deputy Secretary of State, James Steinberg; and State Department, Spec. Envoys, Richard Haass, Dennis Ross and Richard Holbrooke.

I recently went to Google and read many articles regarding the Trilateral Commission. Two founders are David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski. Their purpose was to create a “New International Economic Order.” In order to ensure this result, it was necessary to control the Executive Branch of the U.S. government. It’s estimated that initially there were 300 powerful and wealthy individuals in North America, Europe and Japan whose sole purpose was to foster “closer cooperation among these core democratic industrialized area of the world with shared leadership responsibilities in the wider international system.” The initial person chosen by this organization to become president of the United States was James Earl Carter. He was a relative unknown until being chosen to become his party’s candidate. The latest candidate chosen was Barack Obama.

I did not realize this organization was openly working for a New World Order, as admitted by President George H.W. Bush, who is also a member. This purpose is being pushed by both major political parties. Brzezubksi wrote in his book, “Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technetronic Era” (1969) that mankind has moved through three stages of evolution (religious, Nationalism, Marxism), and is in the middle of the final stage (Technetronic Era) or the ideal of rational humanism on a global scale — the result of American-Communist evolutionary transformations

The Herald Bulletin - Viewpoint: Trilateral Commission working for one-world government

Last edited:
You asswipe!

Bilderberg is no fucking joke! We meet once a month to drink beer, play poker, get lap dances and plan for the total domination of the world

new world order between 1991 - 2006 was the idea of a US led march towards democracy and westernization in the 2nd and 3rd world

new world order after 2006 is the idea of a multi-polar world dealing with the end of globalization as an exclusively westernizing phenomenon

in 10 year new world order may mean a world ruled by Australian Aboriginies

as in it is just that an international order of sovereign nations bargaining and dealing with one another... just like any other time, except now we have bombs that can destroy nations and communication systems that allow kids from Poland to chat with kids from Bolivia. How on earth can we NOT end up having a supranational system is beyond me.

Forum List

Back