There is no Gaza Strip, or West bank, it is all Judea.Jewish land.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I tell you all Jews and non Jews alike. There should be no West Bank and Gaza Strip!.That
land should all belong to the State of Israel.Historically the entire area was called Judea.
The Jews lived on that land in the past for many thousands of years. The Gaza Strip and West Bank must be surrendered to the State of Israel now.

That may have been true in 1920, but the current reality is there are a lot of Arabs living in those areas who have nowhere else to go. The local Islamic countries refuse to charitably give them a place in their countries and Israel cannot afford to have them in their country.

The only options are to let the Arabs stay in those areas or eliminate them totally.
A lot of people would see the second option as untenable, though the more the Arabs in those areas antagonize the Israelis the more possible it becomes that such a solution will occur.

That may have been true in 1920, but the current reality is there are a lot of Arabs living in those areas who have nowhere else to go. The local Islamic countries refuse to charitably give them a place in their countries and Israel cannot afford to have them in their country.

The only options are to let the Arabs stay in those areas or eliminate them totally.
A lot of people would see the second option as untenable, though the more the Arabs in those areas antagonize the Israelis the more possible it becomes that such a solution will occur.

The Arabs could be sent to Saudi Arabia, there is a lot of desert land available there , with no one living in that vast expanse of an area.

kinda like.. a FINAL SOLUTION, eh?

:rofl:

The Arabs could be sent to Saudi Arabia, there is a lot of desert land available there , with no one living in that vast expanse of an area.

cool! when we start exporting unwanteds based on ethnicity make sure you pack your bags because your ****** ass is going back to Africa.

They can go back to their home countries, such as Jordan. I agree with the OP.

They can go back to their home countries, such as Jordan. I agree with the OP.

...as if the European jews that comprise the jewish minority on that land was born in israel...

lemme guess.... CHRISTIAN, right?

cool! when we start exporting unwanteds based on ethnicity make sure you pack your bags because your ****** ass is going back to Africa.

You see, this is what I am talking about. No one called you any offensive name, and you come on this thread looking for trouble calling me the N-----word.
What is your major problem Homo marriage Faggot boy?.

You see, this is what I am talking about. No one called you any offensive name, and you come on this thread looking for trouble calling me the N-----word.

Racist motherfuckers advocating ethnic segregation and the national purging of an unwanted race who ironically don't like being treated with racism are my problem. Now, go pack your bags because the day israel gets the green light your ass is on a one way plane to the motherland.

Racist motherfuckers advocating ethnic segregation and the national purging of an unwanted race who ironically don't like being treated with racism are my problem. Now, go pack your bags because the day israel gets the green light your ass is on a one way plane to the motherland.

Then a Faggot homo marriage supporter like you needs to back to Europe also
asshole, because this place you call America was stolen from the Indians.Whites
are not indigenous to America.So you need to get back to Europe also Homo.

You misunderstand completely.
Shogun's problem is that he is a brain damaged pot smoking semi-literate internet poster who lacks the ability to make an intelligent post because he destroyed too much of his reasoning capacity with dope.
Just put him on ignore, you lose nothing.

You misunderstand completely.
Shogun's problem is that he is a brain damaged pot smoking semi-literate internet poster who lacks the ability to make an intelligent post because he destroyed too much of his reasoning capacity with dope.
Just put him on ignore, you lose nothing.

I guess I'll have to, this guy just comes out of the blue calling me the N----- for no apparent reason. He must really have a mental problem. No one was talking to him.
He should stop looking for trouble.

go rationalize race based purging of ethnic unwanteds and tell me more about who is "looking for trouble", darkmeat. I hear relying on Cock Stucker's bitter reaction beats self-reflection when it comes to rationalized excuses to segregate populations based on race.

go rationalize race based purging of ethnic unwanteds and tell me more about who is "looking for trouble", darkmeat. I hear relying on Cock Stucker's bitter reaction beats self-reflection when it comes to rationalized excuses to segregate populations based on race.

Well not everybody wants to integrate with your homo gene white boy ass.Got it?

You make it sound like it's a drag that the Arabs aren't being killed.

the klan loving stormfront members agree that integration is not the key, sambo. Which, brings me back to my point: when you green light isreal you open the option for the same to be applied to you race here in the US. GOT IT?

You make it sound like it's a drag that the Arabs aren't being killed.

My intent is actually the reverse. If enough o the Arabs can be brought to see that continued violence only increases the chance they will suffer more perhaps something will change for the better for them. But the first step is the Arabs realizing that Hamas and the PLO and other terrorist organizations actually do them a disservice.

I understand Islam is in a tight spot - if they modernize their thinking they lose some of the fundamentalist aspects of Islam, but if they do not they will remain forever behind the rest of the world. I am certain that dilemma is particularly vexing to hard core Islamic clergy.

the klan loving stormfront members agree that integration is not the key, sambo. Which, brings me back to my point: when you green light isreal you open the option for the same to be applied to you race here in the US. GOT IT?

I was instructed to ignore asshole sucker butt homo supporters such as you.
Go back to Europe Homo.

Forum List

Back