There Is No England Now...

As a white Englishman, I can safely say that the rumours of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. As a people we're getting along fine, thanks. Our Muslim population is in fact, despite all the alt-Right hysteria, still a tiny minority, less than 5% of our population and many of them are completely intergrated into our lifestyle and values; so much so they even vote Tory! As I look out my window I see we're still a green and pleasant land, and when I was last in my nearest city there were no "no-go" areas to worry about.

Thank you for your concern but I reiterate rumours of our demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Well, you keep on tellin yourself that. I can understand you living in denial. You're likely a fellow Left Winger who helped create the awful mess there. So it makes sense you refuse to face reality and accept responsibility for what you've done. But others are very concerned, and are very aware of what you've done to their country. And they may hold you Open Borders folks accountable at some point.

As a white Englishman, I can safely say that the rumours of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. As a people we're getting along fine, thanks. Our Muslim population is in fact, despite all the alt-Right hysteria, still a tiny minority, less than 5% of our population and many of them are completely intergrated into our lifestyle and values; so much so they even vote Tory! As I look out my window I see we're still a green and pleasant land, and when I was last in my nearest city there were no "no-go" areas to worry about.

Thank you for your concern but I reiterate rumours of our demise have been greatly exaggerated.

I am amazed at the vision of our American friends who know so much about our society without being troubled by reality.

Work took me to "no go" Birmingham last week and I was able to go about my business without even needing a gun !!

On the subject of guns 30 Americans were slaughtered with guns across the US on the same day as the Westminster atrocity. Business as usual in the States and a victory for the 2nd.

I am amazed at the vision of our American friends who know so much about our society without being troubled by reality.

Work took me to "no go" Birmingham last week and I was able to go about my business without even needing a gun !!

On the subject of guns 30 Americans were slaughtered with guns across the US on the same day as the Westminster atrocity. Business as usual in the States and a victory for the 2nd.

You're just living in denial. You're likely a fellow Open Borders Left Winger. So you refuse to see the ugliness and chaos you've created. You wanna continue to pretend everything's just fine.

The last thing you folks wanna do, is face reality and accept responsibility for what you've done to your country. But one day, you may be forced to accept that responsibility. The People may hold you accountable.

You're just living in denial. You're likely a fellow Open Borders Left Winger. So you refuse to see the ugliness and chaos you've created. You wanna continue to pretend everything's just fine.

The last thing you folks wanna do, is face reality and accept responsibility for what you've done to your country. But one day, you may be forced to accept that responsibility. The People may hold you accountable.
You speak from a position of ignorance. I could agree with you about the effects of brexit,the rise of populism and the unfairness at the heart of our financial systems.
But I suspect that you are not talking about those issues.

I can understand you living in denial.

No, I live in the rural Midlands actually, if you must know. Just curious what makes the "right-wing" more credible than the "left-wing"? The only thing that's causing a blip in paradise at the moment is UKIP and the rise in neo-nazism, which has even disturbed our own right-wingers. Nobody likes a neo-nazi, after all.

You speak from a position of ignorance. I could agree with you about the effects of brexit,the rise of populism and the unfairness at the heart of our financial systems.
But I suspect that you are not talking about those issues.

You Open Borders Left Wingers really have done a number on your country. The damage could be irreparable. The same can be said for much of Western Europe. I can see why you wanna live in denial. You helped create the chaos. You don't wanna be held accountable.

Interestingly enough, since 1945 we've had 43 years of "right wing" governments against 31 years of "left- wing" governments and none of the "right-wing" governments ever tried to clamp down on immigration, so blaming everything on the left-wing is a little bit silly, don't you think? Also Bulgraia has the largest proportion of Muslim immigrants in it's population and they've had mainly "right-wing" governments in power since the collapse of the USSR.

Last edited:
I can understand you living in denial.

No, I live in the rural Midlands actually, if you must know. Just curious what makes the "right-wing" more credible than the "left-wing"? The only thing that's causing a blip in paradise at the moment is UKIP and the rise in neo-nazism, which has even disturbed our own right-wingers. Nobody likes a neo-nazi, after all.

No, you Open Borders Left Wingers have created quite a mess. You just refuse to accept responsibility for it. It is denial. But i can see why you live in such denial. You've done so much harm to your country. It would be incredibly sobering for you to acknowledge that.

Interestingly enough, since 1945 we've had 43 years of "right wing" governments against 31 years of "left- wing" governments and none of the "right-wing" governments ever tried to clamp down on immigration, so blaming everything on the left-wing is a little bit silly, don't you think?

Blair vowed to open the Immigration Floodgates. He often boasted about it. He's a miserable cretin. And i'm pretty sure you're a loyal supporter. So obviously you're gonna continue to live in denial over the awful damage you folks have done.

Interestingly enough, since 1945 we've had 43 years of "right wing" governments against 31 years of "left- wing" governments and none of the "right-wing" governments ever tried to clamp down on immigration, so blaming everything on the left-wing is a little bit silly, don't you think?

Blair vowed to open the Immigration Floodgates. He often boasted about it. He's a miserable cretin. And i'm pretty sure you're a loyal supporter. So obviously you're gonna continue to live in denial over the awful damage you folks have done.
Its a bit of a stretch to describe Blair as a left winger. Do you know much about him ?

Its a bit of a stretch to describe Blair as a left winger. Do you know much about him ?

I know enough about him to know he's a miserable cretin. Him and his Party have done terrible damage that may not be repairable. Sure, they stuck it the Tories, but at what cost? They've created chaos. I would call them Traitors.

I know enough about him to know he's a miserable cretin. Him and his Party have done terrible damage that may not be repairable. Sure, they stuck it the Tories, but at what cost? They've created chaos. I would call them Traitors.
Well Im no Blairite but his stewardship seems like a golden era compared to the crap the tories are serving up.

Well Im no Blairite but his stewardship seems like a golden era compared to the crap the tories are serving up.

Blair screwed his nation. Great Britain is far from 'Great' anymore. Its real problems are only just beginning.

Blair screwed his nation. Great Britain is far from 'Great' anymore. Its real problems are only just beginning.
You keep saying that - why dont you flesh it out a bit ?

Britain stopped being "Great" a long time ago, but I agree, Brexit is only the beginning of our real problems.

Forum List

Back