the two trolls after my last post where i owned them doing this in defeat-
p_101528432.jpg

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::iyfyus.jpg:

the two trolls after my last post where i owned them doing this in defeat-
p_101528432.jpg

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::iyfyus.jpg:

Here's a binkie for that Islam Christiananality pedophilia as religiously of a patriot act that those burning Bush's liberal Christian SS business didn't go after Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS before 9/11 protecting & serving as those Federal Lynching churchstate cops what in all probability were the hijackers.....

Technically, we're all conspiring here right now. Any time anyone gets together in any manner to discuss or to influence what they want the world to be like or whenever we get together and promote our views, we're conspiring.

Technically, we're all conspiring here right now. Any time anyone gets together in any manner to discuss or to influence what they want the world to be like or whenever we get together and promote our views, we're conspiring.

Is it a conspiring exposing conspiracy knowing all to well how those crooks on Capitol Hill Islam-Christiananality pedophiia mentality game plays out in just churchstate malfeasance as with those military burning Bush's Arab terrorists which threatened POTUS about 25 years after Byrd's KKK churchstate cops threatened SCOTUS......

Is it a conspiring exposing conspiracy knowing all to well how those crooks on Capitol Hill Islam-Christiananality pedophiia mentality game plays out in just churchstate malfeasance as with those military burning Bush's Arab terrorists which threatened POTUS about 25 years after Byrd's KKK churchstate cops threatened SCOTUS......

aw, come on it's too early say that again different

Forum List

Back