There is no blue wave

"Yeah, we’re offering this new service, but only to, like, people who are supporting the Democratic party. It’s a service; I’m just trying to pick up your ballot and show you how to do it if you don’t know."

LOL, Just what you need showing up at your door, a purple haired left wing retard to "show you how to fill out your ballot", or as my dog likes to call such people "SNACK!".

When faced with such a situation, the proper response is of course …

"Sure Lulu, I'd love your help filling out my ballot! Which box do I check to vote for Donald Trump?"

"Who doesn’t know how to fill out a ballot? "
Al Gore Voters in Florida, next stupid question

Such people are only fulfilling a democratic 'right'. What's the harm of going house to house to try to promote anything? As long as it is polite, respectful, and desists when requested, such persons should be admired for enjoying America's freedom.
They won't get far with me if they come, but no problem.

The Blue Wave Fizzles

Some snippets about the midterms.

Democrat Ammar Campa-Najjar Deletes Instagram Post Calling His Terrorist Grandfather a ‘Legend’ @ Democrat Ammar Campa-Najjar Deletes Instagram Post Calling His Terrorist Grandfather a 'Legend' | Breitbart

Will backpedaling be enough?

Poll: Republican Scott Taylor Leads in Virginia Congressional Race @ Poll: Republican Scott Taylor Leads in Virginia Congressional Race

Poll: Republican Tom MacArthur Leads in New Jersey Congressional Race @ Poll: Republican Tom MacArthur Leads in New Jersey Congressional Race | Breitbart

Nancy Pelosi: ‘25,000 Votes Could Determine the Gavel’ @ Nancy Pelosi: ‘25,000 Votes Could Determine the Gavel’ | Breitbart\

Dims will be canvasing graveyards from coast to coast.

Marine Colonel Infantry Officer Shreds Radical Democrat Abigail Spanberger for Teaching at ‘Terror High’ in Ad @ Marine Colonel Shreds Abigail Spanberger for Teaching at 'Terror High'

Poll: Nevada Turns Away from Democrats Post-Kavanaugh @ Poll: Nevada Turns Away from Democrats Post-Kavanaugh

Heller gaining a big lead. And most House seats are up for grabs.

Poll: Pete Stauber (R) Surges in Minnesota Congressional Race @ Poll: Pete Stauber Surges in Minnesota Congressional Race

McSally: Sinema Being OK with Americans Joining Taliban Is ‘Disqualifying’ @ McSally: Sinema Being OK with Americans Joining Taliban Is 'Disqualifying'

The Repub ex-fighter pilot shreds her opponent

CNBC Survey: Soaring Economic Optimism Points to No Blue Wave in 2018 @ CNBC Survey: Soaring Economic Optimism Points to No Blue Wave in 2018 | Breitbart

Beto is as Phony as Barack @ BETO IS AS PHONY AS BARACK

While Beto has more money and much better press coverage than Cruz, he is still losing in the polls

Blue Wave or Blue Bust? The Key Senate Races and the Reason Democrats May Actually Lose Seats @ Blue Wave or Blue Bust? The Key Senate Races and the Reason Democrats May Actually Lose Seats

A state-by-state analysis that supports the headline.

Poll: Congress' Approval 21%; Trump's 44% @ Poll: Congress' Approval 21%; Trump's 44%

Does this mean incumbents are in trouble?

CNN Ignores Dem Candidate Appearing to Encourage Illegals to Vote @ CNN Ignores Dem Candidate Appearing to Encourage Illegals to Vote

FNC Highlights Dem Candidate Appearing to Encourage Illegals to Vote @ FNC Highlights Dem Candidate Appearing to Encourage Illegals to Vote

Dem Senator Outs Sexual Assault Victims Without Their Permission @ Democrat Senator Apologizes For Outing Sexual Assault Victims Without Permission

And one of the named claims she was never assaulted.

'People Just Can't Know That': McCaskill, Staff Exposed In Undercover Sting Video @ 'People Just Can't Know That': McCaskill, Staff Exposed In Undercover Sting Video

SPOOKY: AZ Dem Senate Candidate Invited Coven Of Witches To A 2003 Anti-War Rally @ SPOOKY: AZ Dem Senate Candidate Invited Coven Of Witches To A 2003 Anti-War Rally

And the Fauxahontas story goes on and on and on.

The election threads are endless and none of them look very good for DimocRAT candidates.

BluWave.jpg

"Yeah, we’re offering this new service, but only to, like, people who are supporting the Democratic party. It’s a service; I’m just trying to pick up your ballot and show you how to do it if you don’t know."

LOL, Just what you need showing up at your door, a purple haired left wing retard to "show you how to fill out your ballot", or as my dog likes to call such people "SNACK!".

"Sure Lulu, I'd love your help filling out my ballot! Which box do I check to vote for Donald Trump?"

There is no low they won’t descend to

There is no low they won’t descend to
Just win, Baby! - Al Davis

If you shot her, could you say Stand your ground? If not, we need to make some changes to the law.

Heard on the news a new poll is showing republicans are pulling ahead in key house races. No I don’t have a link

Blue wave propaganda = voter suppression.

This blue wave narrative the liberal media is pushing is about trying to suppress Republican voter turn out. No reason for Republicans to turn out and vote, its over, its a blue wave, you lost already, stay home.

Blue wave propaganda = voter suppression.

This blue wave narrative the liberal media is pushing is about trying to suppress Republican voter turn out. No reason for Republicans to turn out and vote, its over, its a blue wave, you lost already, stay home.

I suspect they are in for a surprise

Heard on the news a new poll is showing republicans are pulling ahead in key house races. No I don’t have a link
And we aren't done yet.

The only "blue wave" will be the black and blue Democrat candidates hitting the floor.

I know it’s virtually impossible, but it would be very amusing to see Republicans gain seats both houses.

Here's the hard facts for dimocrap scum.

Sure, they lead on a generic ballot. Examples would be where Republicans don't even bother to vote because dims are so crooked, they steal every election anyway.

Or in New Yawk Shitty where dims out-number Republicans 10 to 1.

Or in Kalifornication where 75% of the illegals there vote for dims.

IOW, dims are leading like crazy in places that, Just.Don't.Matter.

Where it matters? Well, that's a different story

Via Twitchy:

DEM PANIC TIME: GOP leads by 1 in generic poll for 66 toss-up districts; Dems 'fear lackluster Latino support'

Weird. We were told there was a blue wave, or something?

First up, here’s the warning from ABC News that Republicans actually lead by 1-point in the 66 toss-up congressional districts that will decide whether or not Dems get control of the House of Representatives:

In summary, Dems are really psyched to vote out Republicans this year, just not in the actual races where a Dem could vote out a Republican:

But it isn’t. Therein lies the core of Democrats’ concerns with 22 days to go, as they worry that a whole lot of their midterm enthusiasm will wind up wasted in places they don’t need the extra votes.

Keep reading…

Forum List

Back