There is no bigger pussy on this earth than the leftist American male.

It's pretty obvious that I meant on a per capita basis
To all Polish people I suppose. Others are used to having such a measure stated.

Americans tend to use per capita as pertaining to the most, or biggest, only Blacks don't grasp that in the U.S.A.

I tend to think only Blacks, and Brits don't grasp per capita.

Last edited:
Americans tend to use per capita as pertaining to the most, or biggest, only Blacks don't grasp that in the U.S.A.
Yeah right. Like whites are the biggest group in America, where 'per capita' is tacitly assumed. You really are very Polish. I'm tired of this. Go occupy a radio station.

Last edited:
Yeah right. Like whites are the biggest group in America, where 'per capita' is tacitly assumed. You really are very Polish. I'm tired of this. Go invade a radio station.

Everyone in America knows what you mean when you say Blacks are the biggest voters of Democrats, per capita is automatically assumed.

Only the very dumb, obsessive or desperate such as yourself would think anything else about that.

This type of thread does absolute nothing to elevate any type of political discussion. It is just downright juvenile if not senile. This friggin schoolyard crap is why this country is coming a part. Here is my recommendation to you gramps: Before you post, think or, to get on your pathetic level, have your nursing home attendant review your post before you hit the send button.

I'm talking on a per capita basis,
Except you didn't mention it. Very Polish indeed.

It's pretty obvious that I meant on a per capita basis, considering Blacks have the most ED, and had voted 89% for Clinton, as opposed to 37% of Whites according to your chart.

You're a desperate British New Zealand primate.
Dumb polack (excuse the redundancy), that doesn’t make them “the biggest Democrat voting group.” That’s like saying if there was only one albino midget in the country and they voted Democrat, albino midgets are the biggest Democrat voting group because 100% of them voted Democrat.

Are you ever not stupidpolish?

It's pretty obvious that I meant on a per capita basis, considering Blacks have the most ED, and had voted 89% for Clinton, as opposed to 37% of Whites according to your chart.

Dumb polack (excuse the redundancy), that doesn’t make them “the biggest Democrat voting group.” That’s like saying if there was only one albino midget in the country and they voted Democrat, albino midgets are the biggest Democrat voting group because 100% of them voted Democrat.

Uh, more like saying that if more midgets stood together, they'd be bigger people, just because there's more of them.

My question to you is are you a dumb Negro, or a dumb Brit, if you don't grasp per capita, or proportionate situations?

Last edited:

Uh, more like saying that if more midgets stood together, they'd be bigger people, just because there's more of them.

My question to you is are you a dumb Negro, or a dumb Brit, if you don't grasp per capita, or proportionate situations?
Per capita does not make them the “biggest Democrat voting group.” Words have meaning, even if a dumb polack like you can’t understand them.

Per capita does not make them the “biggest Democrat voting group.” Words have meaning, even if a dumb polack like you can’t understand them.

Of course it can.

You're only making Liberals look like OCD, desperate, nitpicking, idiots, as did that other kook.

Typical Western European retarded filth.

Of course it can.

You're only making Liberals look like OCD, desperate, nitpicking, idiots, as did that other kook.

Nope. The “biggest voting group” would be the group supplying the most votes. Again, words have meaning, even if dumb polacks are too stupid to understand them.

Of course it can.

Nope. The “biggest voting group” would be the group supplying the most votes. Again, words have meaning, even if dumb polacks are too stupid to understand them.

Whites didn't vote for Clinton by a majority, they had instead voted by a majority for Trump, you dumb doof.

Forum List

Back