There is no bigger pussy on this earth than the leftist American male.

An embarrassment to the species. I pray to the make believe God that when aliens decend you are not the first humans they meet least we be subjected to an eternity of servitude
You’re just projecting because you know are wrong and less intelligent than left wingers. You just can’t handle your inferiority.

1491992872770.jpg

• Banned
An embarrassment to the species. I pray to the make believe God that when aliens decend you are not the first humans they meet least we be subjected to an eternity of servitude
You’re just projecting because you know are wrong and less intelligent than left wingers. You just can’t handle your inferiority.
Yes, that's it. I'm insecure in my place on this earth. Despite owning you dumbfucks everyday I am confised.
Perhaps you lost your pussyhat or front hole?

The farmers almanac is more accurate than any of your projections

You think just because liberals aren't rapists, we're soft?

Nothing could be further from the truth.

You think just because liberals aren't rapists, we're soft?

Nothing could be further from the truth.
No, you're soft because you are cowards who hide behind your frontholes pretending that you have a clue.

57billion genders despite science. Am I right ya leftist tard?

The retardard rightwing male suffering from ED has got to be the biggest pussy in creation.

Man your comebacks get lamer by the day. Uncreative, immature, simple minded pick it up or stfu.
Somebody pretty please teach this clown ^ how to hit the reply button.

The first couple of times I thought it was an accident but now I see you suffer from terminal conservative stupidity. :laugh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back