There IS NO anti-incumbent mood!

ROFL... Yeah. Dream on. I've yet to talk to a person in real life who isn't so fed up they want to vote anyone who's currently serving in office out, regardless of party.

I've never seen it this bad. And with the ads running right now in MN, it's very likely to happen unless ACORN can get the graveyards and criminals to vote again in this state.

Are we living in the same Minnesota?:
Sorry, I'm referring to non downtown Mpls, St. Paul areas or the pork and union riddled iron range. There the moonbats are running amok desperate to protect the status quo.

So... no... I guess we aren't living in the same MN.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've always thought of Maddow as impartial, non-partisan, and intelligent.

And OJ really was innocent.

I urge you all to viddy this clip, which pretty much proves that there is no anti-incumbent mood sweeping the nation. Sadly.

It is a completely non-partisan clip, but I must warn you that it is presented by Rachel Maddow.

Now, for those of you whose ideological identity is so fragile that you cannot bear to see a few moments of the scary 'Ms. MadCow', just FF to around 2:39.

But the whole 5 minutes is very revealing about ALL the media hyping this notion that "we've had it, and we are throwing the bums out."

It ain't so. It's a lie.

It's reporting like this that makes Rachel Maddow indispensable. Yes, she has a Liberal POV, but she also covers and uncovers truths about politics that few others in the media touches - on either side.

Rachel Maddow Show

Completely non partisan clip from MSNBC presented by Rachel Maddow. Yessirree. Believe that and you are truly the douchebag we all know you are.
In case you missed it, the election isn't until Nov.
Throw the bums out!

If John McCain can win, any incumbent can win.

These are primaries guys. Just because the incumbent wins a primary does not mean they will win the general. For the most part the independents who are the ones driving this anti Incumbent anti Party in Power mood do not vote in the Primary. At least not as much as they will in the General.

I never claimed their problems were do to Tea Party members...

I do say that your claim of "no anti-incumbent mood" is unsupported by facts...
Just the fact that only 8 out of over 300 have been defeated for re-election.

But continue ignoring that fact.

Unlike you, I ignore nothing...

How does that prove no (as in non-existant) anti-incumbancy mood? Te fact that 8 got tossed shows that it in fact DOES exist... The true test comes in November - when the majority D's face the minority R's and I's... If incumbents get tossed then you should come back to this thread and apologize for wasting our time....
I can tell that you didn't bother watching the video, so there's no reason for me to bother with you.

Lots of retirements this year too. Based on the reality they would probably loose.

More Republican retirements than democratic ones too.

The anti incumbent thing is more of a worry for Republicans than Democrats.

If you listen very carefully the day after the vote you'll be able to hear a pulsing noise.
That will be all of us, looking from the outside in, laughing our asses off at you fools.:cuckoo:

When it all comes crashing down there will be no sympathy from the real world.

Last edited:
ROFL... Yeah. Dream on. I've yet to talk to a person in real life who isn't so fed up they want to vote anyone who's currently serving in office out, regardless of party.

I've never seen it this bad. And with the ads running right now in MN, it's very likely to happen unless ACORN can get the graveyards and criminals to vote again in this state.

Nah, littlefizzle is trying to spin this. We need more Democratic and Republican incumbents tossed out, and I am just not seeing this happen.

Forum List

Back