"There is more big government, unconstitutional, anti-liberty legislation than i can ever remember!"

The Washington Post has an article this morning about how Trump has abandoned his populist America First agenda and is governing as a conservative big government politician.

I’m waiting for the tax cuts to pass, and the middle class to take it on the chin while the wealthy make out like bandits, for the anger to rise. That coupled with the rise in unemployment and cuts to health care for the poor and elderly should just about destroy the Republicans at midterms.

The Washington Post has an article this morning about how Trump has abandoned his populist America First agenda and is governing as a conservative big government politician.

I’m waiting for the tax cuts to pass, and the middle class to take it on the chin while the wealthy make out like bandits, for the anger to rise. That coupled with the rise in unemployment and cuts to health care for the poor and elderly should just about destroy the Republicans at midterms.
Im middle class i am happy about mine.

"There is more big government, unconstitutional, anti-liberty legislation than i can ever remember!"

Did he just notice this?

The expansion of unconstitutional Big Government has been going on since at least WWII. Govt has been increasing by leaps and bounds ever since. Today, 3/4 of the Federal budget is spent on programs not authorized by the Constitution, and interest on the debt they created.

Justin Amash on Twitter

Libertarian Congressman Justin Amash said that. and remember, the Republicans are in charge.

Well basquebromance
Under Obama, Congress and even the Supreme Court managed to
mandate that citizens be penalized for not choosing govt regulated health care choices, even if this violated their beliefs,
from paying into govt health care to religious choices of membership in groups approved and regulated by govt!

Then the business of the courts "creating" the "right to marriage"
instead of going through the legislative branch to write or reform laws.

And the business of punishing people for not wanting to participate in
gay wedding services or rituals, or not agreeing to transgender beliefs about identity
chosen by faith, and fighting over bathroom policies in public.

All these are personal issues of choice and belief
that people dragged federal govt and courts into,
because they couldn't solve their own conflicts locally and personally between them.

I don't see Catholics and Lutherans taking their conflicts about
open communion or infant baptism to "federal govt" to impose one policy for the nation to follow.

Instead of focusing on REAL issue of public safety and security,
such as policing dangerous criminals and trafficking taking advantage
of lax immigration policies, the liberal leaders only focus on SOFT domestic issues
that don't require federal intervention. People can solve those on their own.

so that's where the liberal abuses of "big govt" have gone way off the chart.
ignoring and neglecting the govt duties that are UNIQUE and SPECIFIC
to federal govt, such as national security and border enforcement
which only GOVT can enforce,
and instead bogging down our executive, judicial and all branches of govt
with LGBT and other issues that are FAITH BASED BELIEFS
outside the authority of federal govt,
and belong to states and people to work out locally.

This is why liberals are labeled as whiny crybaby "snowflakes"
who have to run to "mommy and daddy" when they are "bullied."

Issues of faith based beliefs between Christian and LGBT
expressions, exercise, practices and policies are PERSONAL choices.
Sure they should be protected and enforced by the First Amendment
as well as the Fourteenth. But Govt should NOT be abused to either
Prohibit nor ESTABLISH any such creed by discriminating or penalizing other creeds.

So this is where liberals and LGBT advocates have gone "too far"
and ended up violating their own principles on separating personal beliefs from govt.

If you don't like the tax reform bill you can always reach out to your rep in congress and complain.

If you don't like the tax reform bill you can always reach out to your rep in congress and complain.

Dear BluesLegend CC Dragonlady
And the same thing will keep happening; people will fight back and forth
to get more of their party reps into Congress to bias the bills the other way.

Why not address the split in bias to begin with?

What I propose is to work with ALL parties to refine the Electoral College
rep system by district so that ALL taxpayers have proportional representation by party.
Then use their local party precincts and Electors to input their consent and interests
into the tax equation. If districts reduce their crime rate, why not reward those taxpayers
and businesses with rewards or deductions they can invest into developing local
medical facilities, elderly care, day care and other service programs they can manage
themselves so the money isn't wasted on welfare abuse, or high costs of crime and incarceration.

If people want to fund VA reform to build health care around that,
or fund prison reform and defund the death penalty to focus on universal care,
they can structure their taxes by party representation and vote for that plan.

Why not give taxpayers a direct and equal choice in the priorities
they want to fund with their labor, income, donations investments and taxes?

If there are budget shortages or surpluses, why not give these groups
credit or interest for LENDING, donating or investing their resources
into other programs BY FREE CHOICE instead of forcing it through govt with no accountability?

All this could be better managed on a local district or state level
to include the diversity of populations, religious and political beliefs.

Then where all groups agree to fund national policies and programs,
such as military and defense spending, the federal govt remains in charge of that part of the budget.

But for the majority of social programs where factions and individuals do NOT agree,
why not organize it by party, using the existing party precinct structures and
the electoral collage as an umbrella over all party reps and platforms, so that
taxpayers can have the local, state and national policies that represent them collectively.

What Congressional Rep? I’m watching this train wreck for the entertainment value.

If I have an issue I’ll contact my Member of Parliament. Useless Conservative waste of humanity that she is.

Anti liberty? Remember when Hussein used the IRS to punish political enemies and tried to push the ironically named "fairness doctrine" that would force right wing radio to broadcast left wing propaganda? Remember when democrats rioted and smashed windows and torched cars on inauguration day and H'wood celebs threatened the new president with everything from assault to arson and murder? Remember the incredible fu-up of Operation Fast Furious where Hussein authorized the federal government to ship over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels. Remember how the life and liberty of a Border Patrol Officer was taken by one of the weapons and not a single fuk up in the federal government was indicted or even fired?

What Congressional Rep? I’m watching this train wreck for the entertainment value.

If I have an issue I’ll contact my Member of Parliament. Useless Conservative waste of humanity that she is.

Why are you sticking your nose into something that is in no way any of your business? Last I heard since 1783 British opinion is of no account here and given the commie crap propaganda put out by the BBC about the US you also have no credible knowledge of what the US is.

Forum List

Back