*There *Is*, And *Never *, Was A Palestine*

PGM,

Its pointless to keep showing people historical evidence if they catagorically refuse to acknowledge it.

Pearls before swine, amigo.

Once someone proves that they are fact impervious, continuing to try to convince them is a waste of your time.

PGM,

Its pointless to keep showing people historical evidence if they catagorically refuse to acknowledge it.

Once someone proves that they are fact impervious, continuing to try to convince them is a waste of your time.

I know. I really need to stop. I'd have considered it a victory if we had had an actual debate where I make posts and the other side made counter points that related to my points. Instead I got: Appeals to Authority, Arguments from fallacy, Fallacies of necessity, Affirming disjuncts, Denying the antecedent, Arguments from repetition, Begging the question, Circular cause and consequence, Equivocation, Ecological fallacies, False dichotomy, etc.

Sorry bout that,

YOU ARE AN I D I O T.......like Jstone and others you should be BANNED from this SITE Quick Fast:cool:
Sorry bout that,

1. Now look we all know where the arabs in Israel came from, lets be men.
2. They came from Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, and surrounding *hell holes*.
3. We know this, lets stop *all* the bullshit.
4. There was never a *home land* for arabs in Israel.
5. Never a working government, never a form of currency, never a heritage.
6. Just a bunch of arabs showed up to stake claims on Israel, when the Jews came back home in 1948.
7. This too shall pass, not to worry people of Israel.
8. Link:Hamas: 'Resistance' against Israel is only option left for Palestinians - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

""The Palestinian people do not beg the world for a state, and the state can't be created through decisions and initiatives," Haniyeh said. "States liberate their land first and then the political body can be established."

9. And why don't they, because they know Israel will end up running them into the seas.
10. Some stupid cleric in Iran thinks he has something to do with Israel, bring it Iran, and watch your whole country go up in fucking smoke you stupid bastards!:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. To bad this isn't a site you have control of.
2. Seeing you have an aversion to the truth.
3. Seeing you're shunning the truth, you're just a small step from being a duffas.
4. If you have a problem with th OP, lets go!
5. If you have a problem with me, lets go!
6. Either way, you can go fuck yourself!:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
You must be SCYTSOID...round and round in ever decreasing circles......I would ban you from ever reading the Bible as your interpretation is nuts....you asked earlier if Palestine was named after the PHILISTINES..:cuckoo:My God you really are as mental as the other DRIPPS on here.

What Future for America if you Guys are the best of the next thinkers and movers!!!!!!!UNBELIEVABLE:cuckoo::cuckoo:

:cool:

PGM,

I know. I really need to stop. I'd have considered it a victory if we had had an actual debate where I make posts and the other side made counter points that related to my points. Instead I got: Appeals to Authority, Arguments from fallacy, Fallacies of necessity, Affirming disjuncts, Denying the antecedent, Arguments from repetition, Begging the question, Circular cause and consequence, Equivocation, Ecological fallacies, False dichotomy, etc.

Bloody FOOOOOOOOL:cuckoo:
Sorry bout that,

YOU ARE AN I D I O T.......like Jstone and others you should be BANNED from this SITE Quick Fast:cool:
Sorry bout that,

1. Now look we all know where the arabs in Israel came from, lets be men.
2. They came from Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, and surrounding *hell holes*.
3. We know this, lets stop *all* the bullshit.
4. There was never a *home land* for arabs in Israel.
5. Never a working government, never a form of currency, never a heritage.
6. Just a bunch of arabs showed up to stake claims on Israel, when the Jews came back home in 1948.
7. This too shall pass, not to worry people of Israel.
8. Link:Hamas: 'Resistance' against Israel is only option left for Palestinians - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

""The Palestinian people do not beg the world for a state, and the state can't be created through decisions and initiatives," Haniyeh said. "States liberate their land first and then the political body can be established."

9. And why don't they, because they know Israel will end up running them into the seas.
10. Some stupid cleric in Iran thinks he has something to do with Israel, bring it Iran, and watch your whole country go up in fucking smoke you stupid bastards!:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. To bad this isn't a site you have control of.
2. Seeing you have an aversion to the truth.
3. Seeing you're shunning the truth, you're just a small step from being a duffas.
4. If you have a problem with th OP, lets go!
5. If you have a problem with me, lets go!
6. Either way, you can go fuck yourself!:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Look *thehairlip*, everyone here sees you got squat.:eusa_hand:
2. Just piss off loser.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
PGM,

Historian Bernard Lewis...
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate [1948]

It is by now commonplace that the civilizations of the Middle East are oldest known to human history. They go back thousands of years, much older than the civilizations of India and China, not to speak of other upstart places. It is also interesting, though now often forgotten, that the ancient civilizations of the Middle East were almost totally obliterated and forgotten by their own people as well as by others. Their monuments were defaced or destroyed, their languages forgotten, their scripts forgotten, their history forgotten and even their identities forgotten. All that was known about them came from one single source, and that is Israel, the only component of the ancient Middle East to have retained their identity, their memory, their language and their books. For a very long time, up to comparatively modern times, with rare exceptions all that was known about the ancient Middle East--the Babylonians, the Egyptians and the rest--was what the Jewish tradiiton has preserved.

The word Palestine does not occur in the Old Testament. Palestine does not occur in the New Testament

References to Palestine in Hebrew Bible: Zero

References to Palestine in Christian Bible: Zero

References to Palestine in Quran: Zero

References to Israel in Bible: 2000 times

References to Palestine in Zoroastrian Avesta: Zero

References to Palestine in Septuagint Greek Translation of Hebrew Bible: Zero

References to Palestine in any ancient historical documents: Zero

References to Palestine in any archaeological artifacts: Zero

Last edited:
Actually, it appears to be a comment on the Haddith, so I apologize for my oversight.

Thawr ibn Yazid (770 AD): The most holy spot [al-quds] on earth is Syria; the most holy spot in Syria is Palestine; the most holy spot in Palestine is Jerusalem [Bayt al-maqdis]; the most holy spot in Jerusalem is the Mountain; the most holy spot in Jerusalem is the place of worship [al-masjid], and the most holy spot in the place of worship is the Dome."

Renowned Islamic Scholar Bernard Lewis...:lol:
For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole [of Syria]. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

Association for the Study of the Middle East and Africa
For more than 60 years, Bernard Lewis, the doyen of Middle East historians, has interpreted the world of Islam to the West. Born and raised in London, he studied at the University of London's School of Oriental and African Studies, where he earned a Ph.D. in the History of Islam. After service during World War II, he taught at the University of London until 1974 and at Princeton University until 1986. He is currently Princeton's Cleveland E. Dodge Professor Emeritus of Near Eastern Studies.

Professor Lewis has drawn on primary sources in Middle Eastern and other languages to produce more than two dozen books, including The Arabs in History and the post-9/11 international best-sellers What Went Wrong? and Crisis in Islam. Professor Lewis has performed the invaluable service of placing current events in the context of history.

He was the first Western scholar permitted access to the archives of the Ottoman Empire in Istanbul. His work is distinguished by its attention to the lives of ordinary people, as well as kings and rulers. Professor Lewis was among the first to study issues of race, slavery, class and the status of women in Middle Eastern history. In addition to his historical studies, he has published translations of classical Arabic, Turkish, Persian and Hebrew poetry.

Recognizing the pressing need for reform and improvement in the Middle Eastern as well as African studies, Professor Lewis assembled a distinguished group of scholars and statesmen in 2007 to creat ASMEA. He has served as its chairman and guiding force since its inception.

http://www.asmeascholars.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=6

Last edited:

Forum List

Back