There is an active shooter at a Florida Highschool

How would I know? I dont follow communists or mass murderers on facebook.
Then your idiotic diversion about there being pictures of Obama in a MAGA hat on face book is DOA because Cruz did have that picture as his own avatar on his Instagram account.
You know thats real how??????????? Because the daily beast told you?
Facebook confirmed it, ya dumbass...

In response to requests for comment on the shooting, Facebook issued a statement that reads, in part: "This is a terrible tragedy, and our hearts go out to the people who have been affected. There is absolutely no place on our platforms for people who commit such horrendous acts. ... We have found and immediately deleted the shooter's accounts on Facebook and Instagram."
So a local news station from san fran told you. That means it has to mean all conservatives or all who voted for Trump must be mass killers ....

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
No, dumbass, thatā€™s the news reporting Facebook issued a statement confirming it was Cruzā€™s account.

You need more...?

Disturbing footage has emerged of suspected Florida shooter Nikolas Cruz doing target practice shirtless in a backyard while wearing a Make America Great Again cap.

Heā€™s a rightwingnut. Deal with it.
No he is fucking lunatic. Your need to have him as some sort of political side shows how unstable your values are

So a local news station from san fran told you. That means it has to mean all conservatives or all who voted for Trump must be mass killers ....

No, dumbass, thatā€™s the news reporting Facebook issued a statement confirming it was Cruzā€™s account.

You need more...?

Disturbing footage has emerged of suspected Florida shooter Nikolas Cruz doing target practice shirtless in a backyard while wearing a Make America Great Again cap.

No he is fucking lunatic. Your need to have him as some sort of political side shows how unstable your values are

A gun nut wearing a MAGA is not a rightwingnut?

LOLOLOL

Your desperation is noted and laughed at.

Again.

You need more...?

LOLOLOL

Again.
Gun nut. You think every person with a gun is like him dont you?

LOLOLOL

Again.
Gun nut. You think every person with a gun is like him dont you?

LOLOL

Again, your desperation is noted and laughed at.

A gun nut.......

DWBzBtWW4AAcFiI.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

insta.jpg

I suggest you actually research it kid. Begone. ;)

• Nicolas de Jesus Cruz Identified as Florida School ā€¦
    UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

matzav.com/nicolas-de-jesus-cruz-identified-as-florida-school-shooter
    Law-enforcement sources told The Miami Herald that theyā€™ve identified the shooter at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, as 19-year-old ...
LOLOLOL

Moron... his name is Nikolas Jacob Cruz, not Nicolas de Jesus Cruz.

Shit, at some point, ya gotta feel stupid, right??
There was a Facebook of him wearing a make America great again hat. Fact
There are facebook pictures of Obama wearing one as well.... Your point is what?
Heā€™s one of yours. Every time thereā€™s a shooter you guys deny their one of yours.
One of mine? Listen you bigoted asshat I dont know what or if the turd voted nor do I care because it wasn't Me the NRA Nor Trump that caused him to kill people. It was the FBI , Sheriffs Dept. and Leftist gun free zones that allowed it to happen though.
Ha ha you stupid dope. I was going to agree with you that itā€™s not really trumps fault but itā€™s also not the fbis fault or lefty gun free zones.

I think itā€™s because the rich have dumbed down the masses. America is full of Nicky cruzes and ted cruzes

I suggest you actually research it kid. Begone. ;)

• Nicolas de Jesus Cruz Identified as Florida School ā€¦
    UrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

matzav.com/nicolas-de-jesus-cruz-identified-as-florida-school-shooter
    Law-enforcement sources told The Miami Herald that theyā€™ve identified the shooter at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, as 19-year-old ...
LOLOLOL

Moron... his name is Nikolas Jacob Cruz, not Nicolas de Jesus Cruz.

Shit, at some point, ya gotta feel stupid, right??
There was a Facebook of him wearing a make America great again hat. Fact
There are facebook pictures of Obama wearing one as well.... Your point is what?
Posted by Obama on his own account??
How would I know? I dont follow communists or mass murderers on facebook.
Youā€™re connected thru the nra. On LinkedIn youā€™d be a connection

Weā€™ve had this conversation before about his real web page. Now here is a pic of him in the cap. First, no one can tell what it says, but you can tell the bottom l8ne of words is longer than the top line, which is not the same as a maga cap as seen here
7241C546-EA51-49F6-B0AF-7348B3378144.png

99376055-96A3-4064-97A6-ECE251F6C2B4.jpeg

You need more...?

LOLOLOL

Again.

Nick Short

āœ”@PoliticalShort

#Parkland shooting suspect Cruz followed all types of gun groups as well as resistance groups on social media including the Syrian resistance & Iraqi fighters. Cruz apparently was told last year he was not allowed to come back on campus because of threats against students.

Fox News
Gallagher: ā€œWe should also point out that we have scoured his social media footprint. We have mentioned this before, but he was clearly obsessed with guns because he was attached and followed all types of gun groups, as well as resistance groups ā€” the Syrian resistance and Iraqi fighters. Remember, we said earlier that he was actually involved in a chat room discussion, YouTube chat room discussion online about the building of bombs.ā€

Abc7
We've already began to dissect his web sites and things that social media he was on and some of the things that come to mind are very, very disturbing," said Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel.

An Instagram account, which several students told the Miami Herald belonged to Cruz, is among those social media accounts obtained by police before it was taken down. It shows Cruz's apparent fixation with knives and guns and at the bottom of the page are Allahu Akbar quotes, often said as a battle cry by Jihadists right before attacks.

Weā€™ve had this conversation before about his real web page. Now here is a pic of him in the cap. First, no one can tell what it says, but you can tell the bottom l8ne of words is longer than the top line, which is not the same as a maga cap as seen here
View attachment 183572
View attachment 183573

LOLOLOL

Again.
LOLOLOL

As if you can tell which line is longer by a fraction of an inch from a single fuzzy blown up frame from a video. :eusa_doh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

We already know Cruz owned a red baseball cap with two rows of white letters...

cruz2-e1518671062126.jpg

... looks the same to me.

:dance:

And that is the fake picture
Here is the real web page
2914B399-4DC4-407E-962A-D9B3A38D8E15.jpeg

F801F137-168D-4B37-9589-19AB4F45DA0D.jpeg

View attachment 183572
View attachment 183573

You need more...?

LOLOLOL

Again.
LOLOLOL

As if you can tell which line is longer by a fraction of an inch from a single fuzzy blown up frame from a video. :eusa_doh:

cruz2-e1518671062126.jpg

And, as if you can tell that is what it says. Lol
View attachment 183572
View attachment 183573

LOLOLOL

Again.

And that is the fake picture
Here is the real web page
View attachment 183580
View attachment 183581

View attachment 183572
View attachment 183573

You need more...?

LOLOLOL

Again.
LOLOLOL

cruz2-e1518671062126.jpg

Youā€™ve been duped again.

This guy ...

f801f137-168d-4b37-9589-19ab4f45da0d-jpeg.183581

... is NOT this guy ...

nikolas_cruz.png

... but you canā€™t dupe others.

And the photo of him Jim in the MAGA hat is real. Thereā€™s now his avatar on his Instagram account plus a video of him in his backyard wearing it.

Not sure why you guys are arguing over this maniac. Unhinged behavior has no dedicated ideology.

Time to move on & hope he gets what he deserves in our court/penal system.

And, as if you can tell that is what it says. Lol
View attachment 183572
View attachment 183573

You need more...?

LOLOLOL

Again.
Hmmm ...

A red baseball cap with 2 rows of white letters and a small emblem above the left ear... hmmm, now where have I seen that before...?

cruz2-e1518671062126.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is unbelievable, the newly assigned deputy falls asleep in his patrol car-

A deputy who was tasked with patrolling the Florida high school that was targeted by a mass killer last month was suspended Monday after falling asleep in his patrol car, according to the Broward County Sheriff's Office.

Deputy Moises Carotti will remain off the job without pay until the department finishes an internal investigation. His suspension is the latest embarrassment for the department, which has been the target of criticism since the Valentine's Day shooting in Parkland, Fla. that left 17 dead.
Deputy suspended for sleeping on site of Florida school mass murder

Forum List

Back