There is a sheriff in Arizona going after obamas birth records

So, which member of his crack legal staff is going to travel to Kenya?

Sheriff Joe. His cronies are all getting fired/disbarred or fearing jail time. Sheriff Joe's second in command was fired and is getting ready to do jail time. Three of his county attorney buddies are in the middle of a state disbarment, as I type, over all the false arrests and illegal indictments they and Sheriff Joe performed. The DOJ has been investigating Sheriff Joe for abuse of power and misappropriation of funds and they are waiting for this disbarment hearing to end, a lot of good evidence has come from it. Kenya maybe the safest place for Sheriff Joe to stay out of jail.

I'm sure you have a credible source to verify your half baked opinion

Hendershott defends investigation of judge, others

I live in Maricopa county.

Sheriff Joe. His cronies are all getting fired/disbarred or fearing jail time. Sheriff Joe's second in command was fired and is getting ready to do jail time. Three of his county attorney buddies are in the middle of a state disbarment, as I type, over all the false arrests and illegal indictments they and Sheriff Joe performed. The DOJ has been investigating Sheriff Joe for abuse of power and misappropriation of funds and they are waiting for this disbarment hearing to end, a lot of good evidence has come from it. Kenya maybe the safest place for Sheriff Joe to stay out of jail.

I'm sure you have a credible source to verify your half baked opinion

Hendershott defends investigation of judge, others

I live in Maricopa county.

Sounds like someone was taking revenge because they are no longer employed

When it came time to explain what laws had been broken to justify criminal charges against a sitting judge or a civil conspiracy and racketeering suit against the judges and officials, Hendershott came up short.

He could not explain how one judge had committed bribery. And he held to the notion that a private attorney hired to represent the court and the county on a project involving construction of a court building had a conflict with the entire Superior Court bench.

Read more: Hendershott defends investigation of judge, others

Forum List

Back