There Is A Real Problem...

Discussion in 'Environment' started by PoliticalChic, Nov 20, 2019.

1. IM2

IM2 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,981
    You can turn people to stone just by looking at you too. You might want to get a better hair style pol pot, those snakes on top of your head really look bad.

2. jc456

jc456 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,377
    Hmmm how would you know if the snakes turn people into stone? I’m just saying, that’s not logical

3. IM2

IM2 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,981
    I didn't say they would..

4. Frannie

Frannie BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,688
    The Oceans have been rising for 20000 years, get used to it because it is not stopping. It is also rising far less fast now than in the past

5. ReinyDays

ReinyDays VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +537
    Ice melts into water ... the dry winds take that up just as well as it does over ice, whether permanent or not ...

I've been on the east coast of Florida ... there's a 20 foot berm protecting the 1A1, the highway along all the beaches ... the ocean isn't getting past it with just a two foot rise ... the Everglades Parkway west of Miami is 20 foot high, no two foot rise gets past that ...

I understand how coastal erosion effects the extensive salt marshes that are found in that area ... but most of that has been paved, and houses built and sewer systems and the like ... AND ten foot sea walls in place ... AND three or four generations to get anything done ... c'mon, this is all hurricane country, sea level rise is the least of their worries ...

El Nino is a dynamic event, climate uses long term averages to remove this effect, "averaging it out" over ten or twelve oscillations ... no different than having a dry winter every five years or so ... that would be factored in to the 100 year average precipitation rate in winter ...

Ocean temperature (and therefore the air above the ocean) doesn't effect the Oceanic climate all that much ... far far more important is temperature difference over a distance ... this has to do with air being pressed down on liquid water, and the physics that happens because of this ... if the ocean warms 2ºC, these differences are the same, all the weather we see over the oceans today will be the same in 100 years ...

Sea surface currents are driven by the wind and are directed by the continental margins ... neither of which are changing ... "change in ocean circulation" is just scary without any basis in fact ... I don't know why you threw that in here, but it's pure and unprocessed hyperbole ...

6. mamooth

mamooth Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,738
    At this stage, you're only interesting as a psychological study in personalty disorders, an example of how fanatical cultists often willingly devolve themselves into pathological liars.

This isn't a debate, liar. You're faking quotes. All of your own links say so. You gave three links. All three of them say you're faking the quote. All of your own sources say you're lying to everyone's face.

Is Climate Change Activism a Religion?
    ---
    Hawaiian Senator Mazie Hirono recently stated that people should “believe in climate change as though it’s a religion.” She then very quickly added, “It’s not, it’s science.”
    ---

Democratic senator treats climate change like a religion - The Locker Room
    ---
    Hirono told the audience to “Believe in climate change as though it’s a religion, it’s not, it’s science.”
    ---

Democrat Sen. Mazie Hirono: 'Believe in Climate Change as Though It's a Religion'
    ---
    Believe in climate change as though it's a religion, it's not, it's science
    ---

It's kind of funny, just how brazen you are with your dishonesty. I'm guessing that, hanging around with other Trump cultists, you're used to be able to lie with impunity and never get called on it.

Anyone listening can clearly hear that you're lying about what was said.

I didn't just say it. All of your own sources say it. Sucks to be you. Remember kook, you can't gaslight normal people. Heck, in this case, you couldn't even gaslight your fellow cultists. Even they won't jump up on this liar-wagon with you, that's how bad it smells.

Learn a lesson from this. You could have just said "Oops, I was wrong, but she still said something dumb". You could have just said nothing. But wait, you couldn't have done that. After all, sociopaths are emotionally incapable of admitting any error, no matter how tiny. So you doubled down on stupid, dug deeper into the liar hole, and now you're humiliated and hellbound. That couldn't have happened to a more disgusting human being.

7. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,437
    Lol.....I love when the AGW k00ks get publically pwn'd. You see the anger, the misery and the head explosions every time!!

Again...."cults" by definition constitute a pronounced minority. AGW devotee's rant about a need for climate change action. None has happened placing climate- skeptics in the clear majority.

The eco-anxiety k00ks are the cult......Ooooooops!:113::113:

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2
  8. mamooth

mamooth Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,738
    Liars burn in Hell, skook. You're going to burn for backing up PC's open lie. That is, unless you repent. Publicly.

Think about that. Up in heaven, we liberals will watch you burning. We pwn your for eternity. For a wrist-flapper like you, knowing the liberals have pwned you will be even worse than the endless burning agony.

9. SSDD

SSDD Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,289
    And the wait continues for that single piece of observed, measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability....in 30 years all that has ever been produced is claims that the evidence has been produced, and evidence that the klimate kultists are easily fooled.

Lets see it hairball...you are among the most vociferous in the claim that it is out there and even that you have produced it. Lets see it...or lets hear the dodge du jour for not producing it...

10. alang1216

alang1216 Pragmatist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,878
    What does "get used to" sea level rise mean? Do I stick my head in the sand and ignore it until it threatens my house or do I study and plan a remedy or remediation now?