There IS a possibility that I may back Newt Gingrich after all, under one condition!!

he has to promise me a trip to the moon, but i want it in writing and notorized.

If not, i'm either voting for ron paul or not voting. Unless pvsi gets moving then we will all be voting for candidates who were not pre selected by establishment elites. What say you?

a vote for ron paul is like a vote for...

Umm...

Umm...

Does anyone know of something dumber than a rock?

newt

mitt

santorum

obama

there are 4 things dumber than a rock.

no!, the mass of voters!

He has to promise me a trip to the moon, but I want it in writing and notorized.

If not, I'm either voting for Ron Paul or not voting. unless pvsi gets moving then we will all be voting for candidates who were not pre selected by establishment elites. what say you?
YOU do realize that the whole premise was to capitalize on American exceptionalism, ingenuity a-la JFK as a message to the American people that we need to rise above our current problems?

Yes, what is your point?
I made it. It zoomed right over your pointy head as YOU acknowledge the post anyway?:cuckoo:

What if one of the Candidate other than Paul Wins, and Promises Paul and Position in the Admin? Sec Tres Perhaps? Would that change your mind, Or would you stay home or toss your Vote Away on a 3rd party and help this Failed President win another term?

I'd wait for Paul to lol in their face.

What power does that really give Paul? The power to bitch that Mitt/Newt/Santorum all will grow the deficit, just slightly slower than Obama MAYBE... If they get the wars they want then they will out pace Obama's spending.

Why would you think we wont get those same wars with Obama as President? lol

the Naivety of some is appalling.

Oh, we might, but at least I was not the fool that voted the person into office that did them. You can have that title if you like.

Look man, you and all the others can bitch all day that the Paul fans cost you the election. We really don't give a fuck. Put up a conservative with a record to back it or you're just as bad as the Democrats.

Newt??? LOLZ~

Mitt????? HHAhahahahaha

You know what it's like to watch the debates where it's 2 idiots fighting over who is the more progressive of the two. Not even getting into the fact they have both called themselves Progressives in their lifetime.

you might want to unwrap your umbilical cord from your neck, or at least loosen it
What are you talking about?

Something is keeping oxygen from reaching your brain. Given your level of maturity, Dell is probably a lot closer than me. I assumed you were wearing your jock around your head.

Off point?
"I'm sick and tired of my brothers and sisters dying to protect Americans' right to drive like ass holes"

? what are rights? and how can I enforce them? As they are temporary Privileges in the first place before they take them away?

What if one of the Candidate other than Paul Wins, and Promises Paul and Position in the Admin? Sec Tres Perhaps? Would that change your mind, Or would you stay home or toss your Vote Away on a 3rd party and help this Failed President win another term?
Stay home and watch the circus on television.

He has to promise me a trip to the moon, but I want it in writing and notorized.

If not, I'm either voting for Ron Paul or not voting. unless pvsi gets moving then we will all be voting for candidates who were not pre selected by establishment elites. what say you?
YOU do realize that the whole premise was to capitalize on American exceptionalism, ingenuity a-la JFK as a message to the American people that we need to rise above our current problems?
Our current problems arise from this:
Helga is the proprietor of a bar.

She realizes that virtually all of her customers are unemployed alcoholics and, as such, can no longer afford to patronize her bar.

To solve this problem, she comes up with a new marketing plan that allows her customers to drink now, but pay later.

Helga keeps track of the drinks consumed on a ledger (thereby granting the customers’ loans).

Word gets around about Helga’s “drink now, pay later” marketing strategy and, as a result, increasing numbers of customers flood into Helga’s bar. Soon she has the largest sales volume for any bar in town.

By providing her customers freedom from immediate payment demands, Helga gets no resistance when, at regular intervals, she substantially increases her prices for wine and beer, the most consumed beverages. Consequently, Helga’s gross sales volume increases massively.

A young and dynamic vice-president at the local bank recognizes that these customer debts constitute valuable future assets and increases Helga’s borrowing limit.

He sees no reason for any undue concern, since he has the debts of the unemployed alcoholics as collateral!!!

At the bank’s corporate headquarters, expert traders figure a way to make huge commissions, and transform these customer loans into DRINKBONDS.These “securities” then are bundled and traded on international securities markets.

Naive investors don’t really understand that the securities being sold to them as “AA” “Secured Bonds” really are debts of unemployed alcoholics.

Nevertheless, the bond prices continuously climb!!!, and the securities soon become the hottest-selling items for some of the nation’s leading brokerage houses.

One day, even though the bond prices still are climbing, a risk manager at the original local bank decides that the time has come to demand payment on the debts incurred by the drinkers at Helga’s bar.

He so informs Helga.

Helga then demands payment from her alcoholic patrons, but being unemployed alcoholics they cannot pay back their drinking debts.

Since Helga cannot fulfil her loan obligations she is forced into bankruptcy.

The bar closes and Helga’s 11 employees lose their jobs.

Overnight, DRINKBOND prices drop by 90%. The collapsed bond asset value destroys the bank’s liquidity and prevents it from issuing new loans, thus freezing credit and economic activity in the community.

The suppliers of Helga’s bar had granted her generous payment extensions and had invested their firms’ pension funds in the BOND securities. They find they are now faced with having to write off her bad debt and with losing over 90% of the presumed value of the bonds.

Her wine supplier also claims bankruptcy, closing the doors on a family business that had endured for three generations, her beer supplier is taken over by a competitor, who immediately closes the local plant and lays off 150 workers. Fortunately though, the bank, the brokerage houses and their respective executives are saved and bailed out by a multibillion dollar no-strings attached cash infusion from the government.

The funds required for this bailout are obtained by new taxes levied on employed, middle-class, non-drinkers who have never been in Helga’s bar.

Is that the circus where RonPaulo the Clown and 200 of his clown buddies jump out of a little car filled with fake birth certificates??

Our current problems arise from this:
Helga is the proprietor of a bar.

She realizes that virtually all of her customers are unemployed alcoholics and, as such, can no longer afford to patronize her bar.

To solve this problem, she comes up with a new marketing plan that allows her customers to drink now, but pay later.

Helga keeps track of the drinks consumed on a ledger (thereby granting the customers’ loans).

Word gets around about Helga’s “drink now, pay later” marketing strategy and, as a result, increasing numbers of customers flood into Helga’s bar. Soon she has the largest sales volume for any bar in town.

By providing her customers freedom from immediate payment demands, Helga gets no resistance when, at regular intervals, she substantially increases her prices for wine and beer, the most consumed beverages. Consequently, Helga’s gross sales volume increases massively.

A young and dynamic vice-president at the local bank recognizes that these customer debts constitute valuable future assets and increases Helga’s borrowing limit.

He sees no reason for any undue concern, since he has the debts of the unemployed alcoholics as collateral!!!

At the bank’s corporate headquarters, expert traders figure a way to make huge commissions, and transform these customer loans into DRINKBONDS.These “securities” then are bundled and traded on international securities markets.

Naive investors don’t really understand that the securities being sold to them as “AA” “Secured Bonds” really are debts of unemployed alcoholics.

Nevertheless, the bond prices continuously climb!!!, and the securities soon become the hottest-selling items for some of the nation’s leading brokerage houses.

One day, even though the bond prices still are climbing, a risk manager at the original local bank decides that the time has come to demand payment on the debts incurred by the drinkers at Helga’s bar.

He so informs Helga.

Helga then demands payment from her alcoholic patrons, but being unemployed alcoholics they cannot pay back their drinking debts.

Since Helga cannot fulfil her loan obligations she is forced into bankruptcy.

The bar closes and Helga’s 11 employees lose their jobs.

Overnight, DRINKBOND prices drop by 90%. The collapsed bond asset value destroys the bank’s liquidity and prevents it from issuing new loans, thus freezing credit and economic activity in the community.

The suppliers of Helga’s bar had granted her generous payment extensions and had invested their firms’ pension funds in the BOND securities. They find they are now faced with having to write off her bad debt and with losing over 90% of the presumed value of the bonds.

Her wine supplier also claims bankruptcy, closing the doors on a family business that had endured for three generations, her beer supplier is taken over by a competitor, who immediately closes the local plant and lays off 150 workers. Fortunately though, the bank, the brokerage houses and their respective executives are saved and bailed out by a multibillion dollar no-strings attached cash infusion from the government.

The funds required for this bailout are obtained by new taxes levied on employed, middle-class, non-drinkers who have never been in Helga’s bar.

Why doesn't it surprise me that your idiotic analogy involves booze? :dunno:

Yes, what is your point?
I made it. It zoomed right over your pointy head as YOU acknowledge the post anyway?:cuckoo:

hahaha! Bait was out, and refer to your reply! Thx's
ps.. 100% right.......but, I am stupid....
pss.. 199% right.......but, I am still stupid....

Last edited:

Is that the circus where RonPaulo the Clown and 200 of his clown buddies jump out of a little car filled with fake birth certificates??
No, you're talking about FOXNEWS Edition of the Tea Party - AKA McPalinista movement.

Forum List

Back