There IS a God!

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
Car in Russia explodes as LIGHTNING allegedly hits it during police chase Daily Mail Online

A hair-raising video has emerged that a car full of masked robbers exploding moments after they raided a church in Russia - and witnesses insist they were hit by lightning.

The dash cam footage uploaded by YouTube user World News TV, shows a vehicle speeding along with a police siren sounding in the background.

Interesting story, Ernie. It reminds me of the story of a gang of Muslims who appeared at the doorstep of a holiness church in a 10/40 window nation. They poured gasoline to torch the church and the pastor's wife who lived on the property with her husband - fell on her knees right in front of them praying to Jesus and begging that the church not be set it on fire. As she was pleading in fervent prayer they struck a match. It would not light. They struck another match. Still it would not light. As one of them was attempting to strike a third match an angel of the Lord with a flaming sword appeared (unseen by the Pastors wife but seen by the Muslims) and spoke to the man and said, This is real Holy Ground. Leave at once or you will be destroyed. (I'm going by recall - may not be exact words - but that was the message) The fear of God hit those Muslims so hard they fled immediately with the Muslim who had prior attempted to strike third match - holding his head and shouting do not touch that property! Do not go near that property! An angel of the LORD is watching over it! Again I cannot recollect the mans exact words only that he was in such fear the entire village heard the story and soon it traveled all the way to America - where I read about it in a Holiness Church magazine. Sufficient to say - it turned at least one of them into a believer that very day.

Car in Russia explodes as LIGHTNING allegedly hits it during police chase Daily Mail Online

A hair-raising video has emerged that a car full of masked robbers exploding moments after they raided a church in Russia - and witnesses insist they were hit by lightning.

The dash cam footage uploaded by YouTube user World News TV, shows a vehicle speeding along with a police siren sounding in the background.

It brings to mind the scripture that warns:
Psalm 105 15 Do not touch my anointed ones do my prophets no harm.

Context
Tell of His Wonderful Works!
14He permitted no man to oppress them, And He reproved kings for their sakes: 15"Do not touch My anointed ones, And do My prophets no harm." 16And He called for a famine upon the land; He broke the whole staff of bread.…

Apparently Russian police cars have bazookas.

"Russian police" -- is that redundant?

the video would not play ....

- they probably dropped a grenade they were going to throw at the cops ...

Interesting story, Ernie. It reminds me of the story of a gang of Muslims who appeared at the doorstep of a holiness church in a 10/40 window nation. They poured gasoline to torch the church and the pastor's wife who lived on the property with her husband - fell on her knees right in front of them praying to Jesus and begging that the church not be set it on fire. As she was pleading in fervent prayer they struck a match. It would not light. They struck another match. Still it would not light. As one of them was attempting to strike a third match an angel of the Lord with a flaming sword appeared (unseen by the Pastors wife but seen by the Muslims) and spoke to the man and said, This is real Holy Ground. Leave at once or you will be destroyed. (I'm going by recall - may not be exact words - but that was the message) The fear of God hit those Muslims so hard they fled immediately with the Muslim who had prior attempted to strike third match - holding his head and shouting do not touch that property! Do not go near that property! An angel of the LORD is watching over it! Again I cannot recollect the mans exact words only that he was in such fear the entire village heard the story and soon it traveled all the way to America - where I read about it in a Holiness Church magazine. Sufficient to say - it turned at least one of them into a believer that very day.
Nice. God bless you.

Looks like those poor chaps were thunderstruck!!

Very disquieting, isn't it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back