There is a conspiracy!!!

If the conspiracy to undermine conspiracy theories was the product of a conspiring group of anti-conspiratorialists as you suggest, then the conspiring group of anti-conspiratorialists would be involved in a conspiracy and, thus negating themselves, would simply cease to exist.

It would take FOREVER to investigate that mysterious mass disappearance and the conspiracy loons would be ALL over it.

The Conspiracy Theory theorists about the sudden mass disappearance of the anti-conspiratorialists TROOFERS would have to put up multiple threads here about it, no doubt citing your post as an example of the "fact" that it couldn't be a mere coincidence.

That's it. You work out the details. Details count.

And video.

Lotsa video.

Holy shit Liability.

I think you just divided by zero in there somewhere...

If the conspiracy to undermine conspiracy theories was the product of a conspiring group of anti-conspiratorialists as you suggest, then the conspiring group of anti-conspiratorialists would be involved in a conspiracy and, thus negating themselves, would simply cease to exist.

It would take FOREVER to investigate that mysterious mass disappearance and the conspiracy loons would be ALL over it.

The Conspiracy Theory theorists about the sudden mass disappearance of the anti-conspiratorialists TROOFERS would have to put up multiple threads here about it, no doubt citing your post as an example of the "fact" that it couldn't be a mere coincidence.

That's it. You work out the details. Details count.

And video.

Lotsa video.

Holy shit Liability.

I think you just divided by zero in there somewhere...

:lol:

There might also be the proof that Pi is a repeating number. If you look closely enough.

listen to this voice of the past speak of the future

No no id-eot. You misunderstand.*

We are busy making fun of conspiracy asswipes like you. Listen to the goofy-loon-old farts of the past? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No thanks.

The only way in which they were "ahead of their time" is that they were mental midgets -- like you -- earlier in history.

given you could put most of your actual thought or information on most subjects on the head of a pin.. your statement means nothing to me

Given that your credibility is so much smaller than the point of a pin, your opinions mean less than nothing to me.

As a member in good-standing of The Illuminati, I pay all of them a pretty good amount to deny eots, Terral, oclodit, 9/11 inside jobs, and all the others who are exposing the truth to out us.

Torough going after eots, Terral, 9/11-I.J. and the others...

1236863706_bull_jumps_into_the_crowd.gif

If one examines misinformation and over information, suddenly the conspiracy could be much broader than simply trying to dismiss theories.

It could be said that those trying to dismiss MUST have something to dismiss. If what they seek to dismiss is useless information, then the mere act of drawing attention by repeated efforts of dismissal, does not provide any exposure to useful information.

That entire action then obscures, to some degree, other information which might be useful, diluting the informational environment and confusing those who try to evaluate each item of theory or information.

With a review of the functionality and history of mind control, suddenly we see that those promoting useless information could easily be psychologically influenced to believe that their information is useful because it has elements they find sensational and irresistable. Where upon an artificially planted compulsion is invoked and the desired dilution is effected.

Lost Psychology-the primordial mind

Forum List

Back