There have been 273 mass shootings in the US so far in 2017 — here's the full list

The death toll continues to rise on Monday in Las Vegas, Nevada, where a gunman killed at least 59 people and injured at least 527 others at a country music festival on Sunday night.

It was the deadliest mass shooting in modern US history.

The incident marked the 273rd mass shooting in 2017, according to the nonprofit Gun Violence Archive, which tracks shootings in the US. To put this into perspective, we are 275 days into the year, which means the US has had nearly as many mass shootings as days in 2017.

There have been 273 mass shootings in the US so far in 2017 — here's the full list
-----------------------

Unbelievable.

The Las Vegas shooting was a major psy-op.....what the deep staters need to do is shut down I-Phone access. Have you noticed that these alleged "mass shootings" always have this one recurring ending? The alleged killer always shoots himself. The proof is irrefutable that there were at least three shooters mowing down defenseless concert-goers where they actually turned on the lights making the concert goers an even better target....but I know!!!!! Let's disarm the public so that only da gubermint has guns!!!! It worked out splendidly for the Jews in Germany.......

The death toll continues to rise on Monday in Las Vegas, Nevada, where a gunman killed at least 59 people and injured at least 527 others at a country music festival on Sunday night.

The incident marked the 273rd mass shooting in 2017, according to the nonprofit Gun Violence Archive, which tracks shootings in the US. To put this into perspective, we are 275 days into the year, which means the US has had nearly as many mass shootings as days in 2017.

-----------------------

Unbelievable.

The Las Vegas shooting was a major psy-op.....what the deep staters need to do is shut down I-Phone access. Have you noticed that these alleged "mass shootings" always have this one recurring ending? The alleged killer always shoots himself. The proof is irrefutable that there were at least three shooters mowing down defenseless concert-goers where they actually turned on the lights making the concert goers an even better target....but I know!!!!! Let's disarm the public so that only da gubermint has guns!!!! It worked out splendidly for the Jews in Germany.......

Not in the mood for your fucking bullshit right now.

-----------------------

Unbelievable.

I don't really give a shit on what you might or might not be "in the mood for"......spare me your bullshit about the death of people that you couldn't give a shit about even if you tried, "comrade".

-----------------------

Unbelievable.
The disregard for human life is undeniable. Sad.

When congress would not act after Sandy Hook, I knew they never would. Its what we get for turning over the country to the gun lobby aka the NRA.

You can look up on line how much the NRA is bribing your congress rats. My Repub senator got a nice little bonus of almost $1.5 million. My Dem senator got zip.

Yes, it IS sad.

Sandy Hoax???? You have the unmitigated gall to bring up that pathetic DHS capstone drill that was lamely passed off as a real time event? How fucking stupid are you??????

-----------------------

Unbelievable.

I don't really give a shit on what you might or might not be "in the mood for"......spare me your bullshit about the death of people that you couldn't give a shit about even if you tried, "comrade".

GET FUCKED you miserable asshole. You and your stupid fucking bullshit endless Alex Jones conspiracy theories...now you're suggesting that this was some government operation in order to set up a move for taking everyone's guns away? I realize you value guns more than human life, you degenerate fucking sociopath, but keep you goddam FUCKING conspiracy bullshit out of here you lowlife scumbag asshole.

BITE ME, BITCH........fuck Alex Jones. And while you are at it? FUCK you and your contention that you actually give a shit about the people killed in Vegas by a deep state psy-op, you commie sack of shit. After all, they were "white". Spare me your indignant outrage.

-----------------------

Unbelievable.
The disregard for human life is undeniable. Sad.

When congress would not act after Sandy Hook, I knew they never would. Its what we get for turning over the country to the gun lobby aka the NRA.

You can look up on line how much the NRA is bribing your congress rats. My Repub senator got a nice little bonus of almost $1.5 million. My Dem senator got zip.

Yes, it IS sad.

Sandy Hoax???? You have the unmitigated gall to bring up that pathetic DHS capstone drill that was lamely passed off as a real time event? How fucking stupid are you??????

Once again -- shut the fuck up you anti-American worthless piece of SHIT.

Or what, loudmouth?????? You think that I would ever sweat the likes of you in this lifetime? I will post whatever the fuck I want to post within the parameters of this forum and you can't do a fucking thing about it......but I sure wish that you would try, you gutless sack of shit........

Forum List

Back