There Goes the Narrative

Brought to you as a PUBLIC SERVICE...

2qyf03.jpg

Trump owns the shutdown.

Nearly 50% think there is either no crisis or no problem at all. Fail.
Obama claimed there is a crisis on the border. You calling him a liar?

Well, there is a crisis. We have concentration camps down there with kids who were kidnapped by a big orange blob.
That why you want open borders? You want more kids behind bars?
She really doesn't care. She just doesn't want Trump to help americans.
26195298_10155336054694422_7612684166234557392_n.jpg

View attachment 239621
Plurality of Voters Think There’s a Crisis at the Border

I said a few months ago Democrats were making a stand at Little Big Horn, and my prophecy has been fulfilled.
/----/ There is a difference between thinking there is a "problem" and thinking there is "no problem." You can't lump the two together.
View attachment 239632
At least you awarded yourself the right award....you surely deserve it!

View attachment 239621

I said a few months ago Democrats were making a stand at Little Big Horn, and my prophecy has been fulfilled.
And for some reason you think this little poll is what citizens are thinking? Marijuana has been in the approval majority for years yet no legal weed nationwide..
Democrats need to make this the top issue of 2020. Guaranteed landslide wins for you.

View attachment 239621

And for some reason you think this little poll is what citizens are thinking? Marijuana has been in the approval majority for years yet no legal weed nationwide..
Democrats need to make this the top issue of 2020. Guaranteed landslide wins for you.
I'm not running for office.

View attachment 239621

I'm not running for office.
We understand why.

View attachment 239621

And for some reason you think this little poll is what citizens are thinking? Marijuana has been in the approval majority for years with polls yet no legal weed nationwide..
Because people in the know, realize it is a gateway drug...but who cares,

View attachment 239621

/----/ There is a difference between thinking there is a "problem" and thinking there is "no problem." You can't lump the two together.
View attachment 239632

You can when there is a 3rd choice.

If
30 people vote for Choice A
20 people vote for Choice B
20 people vote for neither Choice A or B

You can accurately say that more people preferred something other than Choice A.

"Crisis" has been an overused word lately to add a false sense of urgency to what are actually long-running problems.

Illegals killing American's isn't a crisis??? Was terrorist attack on 9/11 a crisis? Fewer Americans were killed on 9/11 than by illegals.
9/11 was a crisis as it suddenly arose and had no ready contingency plan in place. Hurricanes, earthquakes, uncontrolled wildfires, famines, epidemics etc. are crises. Immigration has a mitigation system in place and operating, it needs some work to be sure, but it is hardly any worse than it has always been.

You just shit yourself, destroyed by the fact that illegals are killing more Americans each year than the 9/11 terrorist attacks did.
Even if that figure is correct, which I doubt, we still have law enforcement in place and doing their jobs to address the problem. It's still not a valid excuse to precipitate an actual crisis shutting down the government charged with doing something about it.

View attachment 239621

View attachment 239632

You can when there is a 3rd choice.

If
30 people vote for Choice A
20 people vote for Choice B
20 people vote for neither Choice A or B

You can accurately say that more people preferred something other than Choice A.
/----/ The majority think there is either a crisis or a problem. It all depends on how you define the terms. Not everyone agrees and as you can see each has three definitions.

crisis (krīˈsĭs)

• n.
    A crucial or decisive point or situation; a turning point.
  • n.
    An unstable condition, as in political, social, or economic affairs, involving an impending abrupt or decisive change.
  • n.
    A sudden change in the course of a disease or fever, toward either improvement or deterioration.
problem (prŏbˈləm)

• n.
    A question to be considered, solved, or answered: math problems; the problem of how to arrange transportation.
  • n.
    A situation, matter, or person that presents perplexity or difficulty: was having problems breathing; considered the main problem to be his boss. See Usage Note at dilemma.
  • n.
    A misgiving, objection, or complaint: I have a problem with his cynicism.

/----/ The majority think there is either a crisis or a problem. It all depends on how you define the terms. Not everyone agrees and as you can see each has three definitions.

The question is, WHY is it a problem? It's a problem because Trump has made it one.

The reality is, we've cut illegal border crossing by 80% since 2000, when we went from 1.6 Million illegal crossing a year to 310,000 in 2018.

Part of that is because of fences, but most of that is because of improved economic conditions in Mexico, tougher workplace enforcement in the US, and better methodology on the part of the Border Patrol in using human intelligence and strategies in cooperating with Mexican officials.

So is it a crisis? Only in the regards that Trump has created a false crisis to rile up his base and appeal to racism.

The question is, WHY is it a problem? It's a problem because Trump has made it one.

The reality is, we've cut illegal border crossing by 80% since 2000, when we went from 1.6 Million illegal crossing a year to 310,000 in 2018.

Part of that is because of fences, but most of that is because of improved economic conditions in Mexico, tougher workplace enforcement in the US, and better methodology on the part of the Border Patrol in using human intelligence and strategies in cooperating with Mexican officials.

So is it a crisis? Only in the regards that Trump has created a false crisis to rile up his base and appeal to racism.
The murdered Americans at the hands of illegals disagree.

Why do the Left care more about illegals than Americans forced to live under bridges?

By that logic, we should ban private gun ownership because 32,000 Americans die of gun injuries every year..

Why do the Left care more about illegals than Americans forced to live under bridges?

Who is "forced" to live under a bridge? Yes, we do have homeless people, mostly because you Wingnuts cut a lot of the programs to help them to give tax cuts to billionaires, but largely, most of them are that way by choice.

By that logic, we should ban private gun ownership because 32,000 Americans die of gun injuries every year..

Who is "forced" to live under a bridge? Yes, we do have homeless people, mostly because you Wingnuts cut a lot of the programs to help them to give tax cuts to billionaires, but largely, most of them are that way by choice.
2020 is going to be a cakewalk.

Would you call homelessness a crisis deserving the sort of government shutdown Trump has caused? Didn't think so.

Forum List

Back