There goes that 'there are no victims in homosexuality' argument...

MissileMan said:
There was also a statistic that said a homosexual pedophile would have over 7 times as many victims as a heterosexual pedophile. Therefore you need to divide that 25-40% by 7 and you get 3-6%. That would indicate to me that pedophilia is only slightly higher in homosexuals than it is in heterosexuals.

Look, let's be clear on this. It's too important a fact to allow it to get swallowed up in junk math.

Homosexuals comprise 2-3% of the population. However, 25-40% of child molestations are commited by homosexuals. The conclusion is as plain as the nose on your face: In proportion to their sheer numbers, homosexuals are vastly, astronomically more likely to molest children than heterosexuals. You can manipulate numbers; you can twist the English language until it cries out in agony - no one, but NO ONE, can refute this fact.

MissileMan said:
Ok, let's say 100 kids get molested, and we take the higher percentage meaning that 40 of the kids were molested by a homosexual pedophile. These 40 molestations would be done by approximately 6 molesters (40/7). That means that 60 hetero sexual molesters committed the remainder. That would mean there are 10 heterosexual pedophiles for every 1 homosexual one. If you go with the lower 25%, you come up with approximately 21 heterosexual per 1 homosexual.

....uh? Negative Ghost Rider.

The stat which matters is the 'number' of kids hurt.

You are twisting the math until it makes 'technical' sense, but it's intellectually dishonest.

Out of a pool of 100 men, 97 engage in behavior A. 3 engage in behavior B. Tragically, 10 children are molested. 7 were molested by men who engage in behavior A. 3 were molested by men who engaged in behavior B. Conclusion: The likelihood that men who engage in behavior B will molest children is astronomically higher. Refutation?

musicman said:
Look, let's be clear on this. It's too important a fact to allow it to get swallowed up in junk math.

Homosexuals comprise 2-3% of the population. However, 25-40% of child molestations are commited by homosexuals. The conclusion is as plain as the nose on your face: In proportion to their sheer numbers, homosexuals are vastly, astronomically more likely to molest children than heterosexuals. You can manipulate numbers; you can twist the English language until it cries out in agony - no one, but NO ONE, can refute this fact.

It's not junk math. And i'm not twisting language or manipulating numbers, just using all of the numbers that PR provided as his evidence. I'm not disputing that that 25-40% are committed, but you are leaving out the other factor that a homosexual pedophile will have 7 times more victims than a heterosexual. See, if you leave out the 25-40%, then since the ratio is 7 to 1 on victims, then homosexual pedophiles would account for 87% but that's not the case.

Since homosexual pedophiles only account for 25-40%, they would commit 2-3 out of 8, or 4-6 out of 16, or 5-8(1 homosexual pedophile) out of 20. That is a ratio of 13:1. In other words, about 8% of pedophiles prefer boys. Get it?

But the real point here is that we are talking about pedophiles, not homosexuals. Some prefer boys, and some prefer girls. It's not correct to blame all homosexuals for these molestations of boys any more than it would be to blame the rest of us for the molestation of girls.

The statistical probability that homosexuals - relative to their sheer numbers - will molest children, is so much greater than that of heterosexuals that it's off the chart. That's the truth. You can't make it go away.

musicman said:
The statistical probability that homosexuals - relative to their sheer numbers - will molest children, is so much greater than that of heterosexuals that it's off the chart. That's the truth. You can't make it go away.

Where are your numbers to back that up?

I'm sorry, Missile man. Somehow, I've miscopied it, and I can't get the link to work. No big deal, though. Go to post#73 - it will take you therre.

Also, from Pale Rider's post#48:

"The institute, after reviewing more than 19 studies and peer-reviewed reports in a 'Psychology Reports' article, found that homosexuals account for between 25 and 40 percent of all child molestation".

musicman said:
Also, from Pale Rider's post#48:

"The institute, after reviewing more than 19 studies and peer-reviewed reports in a 'Psychology Reports' article, found that homosexuals account for between 25 and 40 percent of all child molestation".

I got to the link ok, thanks. I will concede that 25 - 40 % of molestations are of the homosexual variety. But...those numbers also include girls being molested by older women, I didn't really see an estimate of what portion that might be. And...

In France, 129 convicted gays (21)(average age 34 years) said they had had sexual contact with a total of 11,007 boys (an average of 85 different boys per man). Abel et al reported similarly that men who molested girls outside their family had averaged 20 victims each; those who molested boys averaged 150 victims each.

You are not taking into account the 7 victims to 1 ratio, when you figure that also into the 25-40%, it comes out to 2-3 times as likely, not 20 times as per my previous post.

All in all though, if you want to talk about statistics, it is way more likely that a young girl, not a young boy, will be molested. And by a heterosexual pedophile.

MissileMan said:
I got to the link ok, thanks. I will concede that 25 - 40 % of molestations are of the homosexual variety. But...those numbers also include girls being molested by older women, I didn't really see an estimate of what portion that might be. And...

You are not taking into account the 7 victims to 1 ratio, when you figure that also into the 25-40%, it comes out to 2-3 times as likely, not 20 times as per my previous post.

All in all though, if you want to talk about statistics, it is way more likely that a young girl, not a young boy, will be molested. And by a heterosexual pedophile.

Well, the number of girls molested by older women actually descends into relative statistical insignificance - but even if that weren't the case, what's the difference? The issue here is, after all, homosexuality.

I'm sorry if I'm seeming thickheaded here, but I really don't see where the 7 to 1 ratio has any bearing on this simple fact: Homosexuals comprise 2-3% of the population, and yet commit 25-40% of child molestations. Ergo, the statistical probability that homosexuals - relative to their sheer numbers - will molest children, is staggering. That, it seems to me, is the only logical inference that can be drawn. I honestly don't understand what the molester to victim ratio has to do with anything - unless you're inferring that fewer homosexual child molesters - relative to the homosexual population in general - perpetrate proportionately more molestations than do heterosexual child molesters;i.e., homosexual child molesters - by virtue of their homosexuality - become some sort of super-predator. I can scarcely believe that.

And, of course, you're right about young girls being more likely to be molested by heterosexual pedophiles. Heterosexuals comprise 97-98% of the population. By that yardstick alone, the discrepancy between male and female victims would run closer to an average which reflects that fact. It does not. Something else is in play here. Speaking charitably, 3 out of 10 molestations are carried out by a tiny minority of the population. I really don't know how else to explain it.

musicman said:
unless you're inferring that fewer homosexual child molesters - relative to the homosexual population in general - perpetrate proportionately more molestations than do heterosexual child molesters;i.e., homosexual child molesters - by virtue of their homosexuality - become some sort of super-predator. I can scarcely believe that.

That is exactly what the studies suggested. According to their research, a homosexual pedophile molests as many as 7 times more victims as does a heterosexual pedophile.

I think it is also important to make a distinction between a homosexual, and a male pedophile who is attracted to boys, just as there is a difference between heterosexual males and heterosexual pedophiles who are attracted to young girls.

MissileMan said:
I think it is also important to make a distinction between a homosexual, and a male pedophile who is attracted to boys, just as there is a difference between heterosexual males and heterosexual pedophiles who are attracted to young girls.

uh...if he's attracted to boys, or sex with boys, he's a homosexual.

Homosexual IS as homosexual does.

-=d=- said:
uh...if he's attracted to boys, or sex with boys, he's a homosexual.

Homosexual IS as homosexual does.

Uh, if he's attracted to boys, or sex with boys, he's a pedophile!

Why are you so quick to condemn all homosexuals for the actions of a few pedophiles? I don't see you claiming that all heterosexuals are child molesters because some monsters are attracted to little girls. You are very similar to WJ in tactics....you just have a different target. The hatred that you exude is at least as disgusting as anything that 2 homosexuals can do to each other.

MissileMan said:
Why are you so quick to condemn all homosexuals for the actions of a few pedophiles? I don't see you claiming that all heterosexuals are child molesters because some monsters are attracted to little girls. You are very similar to WJ in tactics....you just have a different target. The hatred that you exude is at least as disgusting as anything that 2 homosexuals can do to each other.

You don't see me claiming all homosexuals are pedophiles, either. Again, please check out hooked on Phonics - I've supplied the link many times.

Nobody can read what I've typed and conclude I hate 'homosexual people'.

I hate 'homosexuality' the same as I hate 'murder' or 'lying' etc.

MissileMan said:
That is exactly what the studies suggested. According to their research, a homosexual pedophile molests as many as 7 times more victims as does a heterosexual pedophile.

Sorry to have been so long in answering. Trust me - the life of a long-suffering Cincinnati Bengals fan has so few rewards...

Well, it would appear that one study simply states that, while homosexuals comprise 2-3% of the population, they commit 25-40% of child molestations.

Another study doesn't dispute that number, but explains it by demonstrating that a homosexual pedophile is SEVEN TIMES MORE PROLIFIC - 700% AS DANGEROUS - as a heterosexual child molester.

I don't think either finding is particularly good news for those trying to portray homosexuality as just another lifestyle - no better or worse than any other.

musicman said:
Sorry to have been so long in answering. Trust me - the life of a long-suffering Cincinnati Bengals fan has so few rewards...

Well, it would appear that one study simply states that, while homosexuals comprise 2-3% of the population, they commit 25-40% of child molestations.

Another study doesn't dispute that number, but explains it by demonstrating that a homosexual pedophile is SEVEN TIMES MORE PROLIFIC - 700% AS DANGEROUS - as a heterosexual child molester.

I won't dispute any of that, especially he part about the Bengals.

musicman said:
I don't think either finding is particularly good news for those trying to portray homosexuality as just another lifestyle - no better or worse than any other.

However, when you consider all of the numbers, homosexual pedophiles make up around 6-8% of all the pedophiles out there. And I still don't think it's right to equate a homosexual pedophile with a homosexual who is attracted to other adult men, anymore than you can say that heterosexuality leads to the molestation of little girls.

MissileMan said:
I won't dispute any of that, especially he part about the Bengals.

However, when you consider all of the numbers, homosexual pedophiles make up around 6-8% of all the pedophiles out there. And I still don't think it's right to equate a homosexual pedophile with a homosexual who is attracted to other adult men, anymore than you can say that heterosexuality leads to the molestation of little girls.

But, the disparity is GARGANTUAN - no matter which finding you accept. How do you explain it?

MissileMan said:
And I still don't think it's right to equate a homosexual pedophile with a homosexual who is attracted to other adult men, anymore than you can say that heterosexuality leads to the molestation of little girls.

Actually, heterosexuality - in the strictest interpretation of the word - DOES lead to the molestation of little girls. The DIRECT cause of the assault is that particular male's sex drive. The attack would never take place otherwise. However, it is the sex drive of a male (I'd never call a sick fuck like this a MAN) who has allowed his lust to take precedence over EVERYTHING - decency, concern for others, simple human mercy toward those weaker(physically) than himself, and rules of civilized conduct. Only a creature this depraved could look at a child and get HOT.

But, when you introduce homosexuality into the equation, you must accept that either,

A.) Child molestations occur with exponentially more frequency across the board, or,

B.) Accepting that "A" is true, explain it by admitting that those homosexuals who DO molest children are SEVEN TIMES more rapacious.

I don't think either scenario speaks well for homosexuality.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp

Forum List

Back