The're Creepy and The're Kooky The're alltogether Ooky...The C-Steet "Family"

Oh gee huggy as if every last swinging dick in freaking DC was doing exactly the same freaking thing.

Where your complaints about the black caucus blow hard? Or the dozens of environmental lobbyist groups that are trying to put us all out of work? No you wax idiotic over a bunch of Christians who represent about 5% of congress.

You have a job? I didn't know Craigslist had a section called "little whiney bitches for hire'.

I didn't bring this to light phony-X Your "I was lost on the Appalation trail that leads to argentina" governor did. The moron told on himself and the secret christian fundimentalist freeak show society he is a member of.

Call him a liar moron.
Hey asshole, are they ranked ahead or behind the freemasons, the illuminatti and various other sudry (and imaginary) groups you fear?

I don't fear anyone. Remember me..I'm the one that states his name...Sean Corey... and doesn't give a rip who comes to see me...Magnolia, Seattle. I'm within 100 feet of the entrance sign right this minute.

I don't like anyone trying to influence our government above the vote of the people.

If you don't agree ..go fuck yourself.
You look like you have a javelin up your ass.
Rowan Athletics - Sean Corey Wins Javelin at Penn Invitational

Hey asshole, are they ranked ahead or behind the freemasons, the illuminatti and various other sudry (and imaginary) groups you fear?

I don't fear anyone. Remember me..I'm the one that states his name...Sean Corey... and doesn't give a rip who comes to see me...Magnolia, Seattle. I'm within 100 feet of the entrance sign right this minute.

I don't like anyone trying to influence our government above the vote of the people.

If you don't agree ..go fuck yourself.
You look like you have a javelin up your ass.
Rowan Athletics - Sean Corey Wins Javelin at Penn Invitational

Different Sean Corey.

I had a friend that threw Javelin...

In Hue and Cry Over Steroids, Athletes Get Caught in the Middle - The Washington Post | Encyclopedia.com

He got nailed for steroids.

So that is your contribution? A fantasy about a javlin up someones ass? Delightfull...come again. Next time spare me your thoughts on sex toys.

Wow, a lesbian going after Christains, what a breaking story!

Oh, the humanity!!

These people are just as Christian as Goering and Goebels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Christian_political_organization)

The Family is a secretive network founded in 1935 and since known by several names, including The Fellowship, The Fellowship Foundation, National Fellowship Council, Fellowship House, The International Foundation, National Committee for Christian Leadership, International Christian Leadership, and the National Leadership Council. It is an international movement that claims to be centered on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ as the common ground across all religious and political divisions.[1]

The Family, led by Doug Coe, is best known for organizing the annual National Prayer Breakfast, at which every President since President Dwight D. Eisenhower, including President Barack Obama in 2009, has spoken.[2][3][4]

The Fellowship believes that the elite win power by the will of God, who uses them for his purposes. Its mission is to help the powerful understand their role in God’s plan. The Family represents "Jesus plus nothing," as its leader, Doug Coe, puts it, the "totalitarianism of God," in the words of an early Family leader, a vision that encompasses not just social issues but also the kind of free-market fundamentalism that is the real object of devotion for core members and insiders. At the heart of the Family's spiritual advice for its proxies in Congress is the conviction that the market's invisible hand represents the guidance of God, and that God wants his "new chosen" to look out for one another.

The Fellowship is associated with many influential leaders, including several members of the United States Congress, former military officers such as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the heads of humanitarian aid organizations, as well as dictators of third world regimes. According to David Kuo, former Special Assistant to President George W. Bush and Deputy Director of the White House Office of Faith Based and Community Initiatives, "The Fellowship's reach into governments around the world is almost impossible to overstate or even grasp."[5] Core members and associates of the Fellowship deny that the Fellowship exists.[6]

Pentagon officials secretly met at the group's Washington Fellowship House in 1955 to plan a worldwide anti-communism propaganda campaign endorsed by the CIA, documents from the Fellowship archives and the Eisenhower Presidential Library show. Then known as International Christian Leadership, the group financed a film called "Militant Liberty" that was used by the Pentagon abroad.[6]

The group which is linked to many prominent American politicians, primarly conservative Republicans, has been the subject of controversy for its secrecy, involvement in sex scandals, ties to third-world dictators and oppressive regimes, and approving references to Adolf Hitler, terrorist and 9/11 mastermind Osama bin Laden, Cambodian despot Pol Pot, and the Mafia. The Fellowship is built on the "Hitler Concept" based on a covenant among a political avant garde

Blah - fucking - blah. There is NOTHING about the crimes Nazis committed that are even remotely close to actual Christian values. Get a life, huh?

These people believe themselves to be Christian, and above the law, just as Hitler did.

Hitler's religious beliefs and fanaticism

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

These people believe themselves to be Christian, and above the law, just as Hitler did.

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.

-Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

:clap2:

I don't like religious fundimentalist freaks tying to weasle thier way into government.

This is an especially deviant group.

These people believe hitler was a good man. The norweigian that started this group was a supporter of the nazis.

You xylaphone..are an idiot making the lesbian the problem in this story.

You're an idiot. Perhaps you should step out into the real world for a while and see what's really happening.

I don't like religious fundimentalist freaks tying to weasle thier way into government.

This is an especially deviant group.

These people believe hitler was a good man. The norweigian that started this group was a supporter of the nazis.

You xylaphone..are an idiot making the lesbian the problem in this story.

You're an idiot. Perhaps you should step out into the real world for a while and see what's really happening.

That's pretty funny. You wouldn't cope ten minutes in my world. Nice try now go back in the playpen where you are safe..... And you won't wet your pants...that is until you wet your pants... No one to change you in my world.

Oh, the humanity!!

The Family is a secretive network founded in 1935 and since known by several names, including The Fellowship, The Fellowship Foundation, National Fellowship Council, Fellowship House, The International Foundation, National Committee for Christian Leadership, International Christian Leadership, and the National Leadership Council. It is an international movement that claims to be centered on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ as the common ground across all religious and political divisions.[1]

The Family, led by Doug Coe, is best known for organizing the annual National Prayer Breakfast, at which every President since President Dwight D. Eisenhower, including President Barack Obama in 2009, has spoken.[2][3][4]

The Fellowship believes that the elite win power by the will of God, who uses them for his purposes. Its mission is to help the powerful understand their role in God’s plan. The Family represents "Jesus plus nothing," as its leader, Doug Coe, puts it, the "totalitarianism of God," in the words of an early Family leader, a vision that encompasses not just social issues but also the kind of free-market fundamentalism that is the real object of devotion for core members and insiders. At the heart of the Family's spiritual advice for its proxies in Congress is the conviction that the market's invisible hand represents the guidance of God, and that God wants his "new chosen" to look out for one another.

The Fellowship is associated with many influential leaders, including several members of the United States Congress, former military officers such as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the heads of humanitarian aid organizations, as well as dictators of third world regimes. According to David Kuo, former Special Assistant to President George W. Bush and Deputy Director of the White House Office of Faith Based and Community Initiatives, "The Fellowship's reach into governments around the world is almost impossible to overstate or even grasp."[5] Core members and associates of the Fellowship deny that the Fellowship exists.[6]

Pentagon officials secretly met at the group's Washington Fellowship House in 1955 to plan a worldwide anti-communism propaganda campaign endorsed by the CIA, documents from the Fellowship archives and the Eisenhower Presidential Library show. Then known as International Christian Leadership, the group financed a film called "Militant Liberty" that was used by the Pentagon abroad.[6]

The group which is linked to many prominent American politicians, primarly conservative Republicans, has been the subject of controversy for its secrecy, involvement in sex scandals, ties to third-world dictators and oppressive regimes, and approving references to Adolf Hitler, terrorist and 9/11 mastermind Osama bin Laden, Cambodian despot Pol Pot, and the Mafia. The Fellowship is built on the "Hitler Concept" based on a covenant among a political avant garde

OMG, a group of Christian leaders who get together to discuss their duties as Christian leaders?

OMG! HELP HELP!

Much better they have pow-wows with Planned Parenthood and union bosses to figure out how to kill off and break American people. Or better yet, hang with Acorn and the Weathermen. THOSE are people we can trust, by golly!

Oh, the humanity!!

OMG, a group of Christian leaders who get together to discuss their duties as Christian leaders?

OMG! HELP HELP!

Much better they have pow-wows with Planned Parenthood and union bosses to figure out how to kill off and break American people. Or better yet, hang with Acorn and the Weathermen. THOSE are people we can trust, by golly!

their duties as Christian leaders?

Ya right. And you wonder why so many..myself included... see these freaks as a threat to democracy.

They and any who support them are subversive to this country and therefore my enemies.

Clear enough?

The only threat to democracy are the pigs like yourself who want to deny people the right to worship as they choose, and who think banning them from government is somehow a guarantee of "freedom".

Fucking swine. Read the fucking constitution. Then come back here and admit you're an anti-American hater of liberty and freedom.

You know.....this is kinda like a lot of Christians think today. Quite a few of them forget the fact that Yeshua (Jesus) was JEWISH!!!! And, the scourge He drove out of the Temple wasn't so much the Jews as it was the Pharisees and the Philistine money changers who were trying to make a profit on blessings.

Additionally.......Yeshua DID NOT come to kick out the Jews, they were God's Chosen People, because of the things that their ancestor Abraham did, and God decided to bless all of Abraham's descendents.

And, if you've ever seen "Jesus Camp" you would see that same mentality in the Christians of Ted Haggards' church.

Oh, the humanity!!

These are Christian leaders.

There isn't anything remotely Christian about these puppetmasters.

Do you honestly believe that it's the duty of Christians to support dictators, murderers of hundreds of thosuands of their own people JUST because they happen to be in power?

That's what these snakes in christian clothing are doing.

You are an ignorant fool, dear.

You embarrass me not only as a follower of Christ but as an American citizen.

Last edited:
"Jesus Camp" is a piece of lefty propaganda meant to paint all CHristians with a broad brush.

Christianity has a huge following. We have our misguided and those who pose as Christians who really are working a different agenda. Be that as it may, it is dishonest and evidence of the desire to ELIMINATE Christianity, even make it ILLEGAL, that results in these ridiculous monologues and alleged "documentaries" which show Christians in the worst possible light, then make the social commentary that all Christians are dangerous and indulge in these practices.

And yeah, you might find it "scary" that I take my kids to vacation bible school, and we pray over meals, and have prayer chains, and glorify god...but believe me, I find it equally (if not more) scary that you teach your very young children there is no God, that death is final, that there is no accountability after our brief time on earth, babies aren't REALLY human, and the only people who matter are the people who live in cities and think like themselves.

These are Christian leaders.

There isn't anything remotely Christian about these puppetmasters.

Do you honestly believe that it's the duty of Christians to support dictators, murderers of hundreds of thosuands of their own people JUST because they happen to be in power?

That's what these snakes in christian clothing are doing.

You are an ignorant fool, dear.

You embarrass me not only as a follower of Christ but as an American citizen.

Really? You've got the inside scoop on these guys? Or are you just lapping up the urban legend?

And guess what? I went to the wiki page linked (that bastion of accurate knowledge) and there was no information.

None. Nada.

"Jesus Camp" is a piece of lefty propaganda meant to paint all CHristians with a broad brush.

Christianity has a huge following. We have our misguided and those who pose as Christians who really are working a different agenda. Be that as it may, it is dishonest and evidence of the desire to ELIMINATE Christianity, even make it ILLEGAL, that results in these ridiculous monologues and alleged "documentaries" which show Christians in the worst possible light, then make the social commentary that all Christians are dangerous and indulge in these practices.

And yeah, you might find it "scary" that I take my kids to vacation bible school, and we pray over meals, and have prayer chains, and glorify god...but believe me, I find it equally (if not more) scary that you teach your very young children there is no God, that death is final, that there is no accountability after our brief time on earth, babies aren't REALLY human, and the only people who matter are the people who live in cities and think like themselves.

I don't find prayer scary, I actually find it comforting. Prayer is talking to God, meditation is listening for the answers. Prayer chains? Fine. If they work for you, go for it.

What do I teach young people? Same thing that I teach everyone who asks........God is real, prayer works, and you don't have to adhere to just 1 dogma or theology to get in touch with Him. Like it said in the book "Illusions" by Richard Bach "The original sin is to limit the Is. Don't."

Basically what that means, is that it really doesn't matter much what vehicle you use to get to God (Hindu, Judaism, Tao, Christianity, etc), it just matters that you reach Him.

Might wanna check your fucked up assumptions about me Always Babbling. In addition to Christianity, I also study Tao and Judaism, and, with the way the Catholic Church fucked up the KJV Bible, it's really kind of a wonder that Christianity has anything left of it's original form (and yes........almost all Christians use the KJV, which was compiled by the Catholics).

The only threat to democracy are the pigs like yourself who want to deny people the right to worship as they choose, and who think banning them from government is somehow a guarantee of "freedom".

Fucking swine. Read the fucking constitution. Then come back here and admit you're an anti-American hater of liberty and freedom.

I guess there is no getting around that you are a bat shit loony religious fundimentalist activist that does not respect the rights of those who do not appreciate scum like you that cannot keep thier religion in thier churches.

Just because you wack fucks dream up a mandate to convert the planet ...or worse..think your invisible god talks to you and ordains you to be political leaders does not make it so.

If you think you are free to exorcise these crazy plans you have another dream coming.

It is you that does not understand the constitution. I have backed off for a few months from expressing a desire to rid you scum from our country in defferance to Again Shiela and others that were shocked at my attitude. More than ever I see the need to "put you assholes in your place". Even if my only recourse is to out spend you in key elections ..it is on.

Naw ..fuck it... You pukes with your Karl Rovian bag of dirty tricks have already set the ground rules. I'm gonna work on taking you down any way I can think of. It's war bitch.

Forum List

Back