The're Creepy and The're Kooky The're alltogether Ooky...The C-Steet "Family"

Yes, that they are, time to name name's.

Jesus plus nothing: Undercover among America's secret theocrats—By Jeff Sharlet (Harper's Magazine)

Ivanwald, which sits at the end of Twenty-fourth Street North in Arlington, Virginia, is known only to its residents and to the members and friends of the organization that sponsors it, a group of believers who refer to themselves as “the Family.” The Family is, in its own words, an “invisible” association, though its membership has always consisted mostly of public men. Senators Don Nickles (R., Okla.), Charles Grassley (R., Iowa), Pete Domenici (R., N.Mex.), John Ensign (R., Nev.), James Inhofe (R., Okla.), Bill Nelson (D., Fla.), and Conrad Burns (R., Mont.) are referred to as “members,” as are Representatives Jim DeMint (R., S.C.), Frank Wolf (R., Va.), Joseph Pitts (R., Pa.), Zach Wamp (R., Tenn.), and Bart Stupak (D., Mich.). Regular prayer groups have met in the Pentagon and at the Department of Defense, and the Family has traditionally fostered strong ties with businessmen in the oil and aerospace industries. The Family maintains a closely guarded database of its associates, but it issues no cards, collects no official dues. Members are asked not to speak about the group or its activities.

I don't like religious fundimentalist freaks tying to weasle thier way into government.

This is an especially deviant group.

These people believe hitler was a good man. The norweigian that started this group was a supporter of the nazis.

You xylaphone..are an idiot making the lesbian the problem in this story.

Last edited:
No huggems, YOU are the idiot for posting a worthless conspiracy story that only an idiot would believe (hense your interest).

Wow, a lesbian going after Christains, what a breaking story!

Oh, the humanity!!

These people are just as Christian as Goering and Goebels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Christian_political_organization)

The Family is a secretive network founded in 1935 and since known by several names, including The Fellowship, The Fellowship Foundation, National Fellowship Council, Fellowship House, The International Foundation, National Committee for Christian Leadership, International Christian Leadership, and the National Leadership Council. It is an international movement that claims to be centered on the life and teachings of Jesus Christ as the common ground across all religious and political divisions.[1]

The Family, led by Doug Coe, is best known for organizing the annual National Prayer Breakfast, at which every President since President Dwight D. Eisenhower, including President Barack Obama in 2009, has spoken.[2][3][4]

The Fellowship believes that the elite win power by the will of God, who uses them for his purposes. Its mission is to help the powerful understand their role in God’s plan. The Family represents "Jesus plus nothing," as its leader, Doug Coe, puts it, the "totalitarianism of God," in the words of an early Family leader, a vision that encompasses not just social issues but also the kind of free-market fundamentalism that is the real object of devotion for core members and insiders. At the heart of the Family's spiritual advice for its proxies in Congress is the conviction that the market's invisible hand represents the guidance of God, and that God wants his "new chosen" to look out for one another.

The Fellowship is associated with many influential leaders, including several members of the United States Congress, former military officers such as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the heads of humanitarian aid organizations, as well as dictators of third world regimes. According to David Kuo, former Special Assistant to President George W. Bush and Deputy Director of the White House Office of Faith Based and Community Initiatives, "The Fellowship's reach into governments around the world is almost impossible to overstate or even grasp."[5] Core members and associates of the Fellowship deny that the Fellowship exists.[6]

Pentagon officials secretly met at the group's Washington Fellowship House in 1955 to plan a worldwide anti-communism propaganda campaign endorsed by the CIA, documents from the Fellowship archives and the Eisenhower Presidential Library show. Then known as International Christian Leadership, the group financed a film called "Militant Liberty" that was used by the Pentagon abroad.[6]

The group which is linked to many prominent American politicians, primarly conservative Republicans, has been the subject of controversy for its secrecy, involvement in sex scandals, ties to third-world dictators and oppressive regimes, and approving references to Adolf Hitler, terrorist and 9/11 mastermind Osama bin Laden, Cambodian despot Pol Pot, and the Mafia. The Fellowship is built on the "Hitler Concept" based on a covenant among a political avant garde

No huggems, YOU are the idiot for posting a worthless conspiracy story that only an idiot would believe (hense your interest).

I didn't bring this to light phony-X Your "I was lost on the Appalation trail that leads to argentina" governor did. The moron told on himself and the secret christian fundimentalist freeak show society he is a member of.

Call him a liar moron.

I didn't bring this to light phony-X Your "I was lost on the Appalation trail that leads to argentina" governor did. The moron told on himself and the secret christian fundimentalist freeak show society he is a member of.

Call him a liar moron.
Hey asshole, are they ranked ahead or behind the freemasons, the illuminatti and various other sudry (and imaginary) groups you fear?

:lol:LOL. But Obama was born in Nigeria, and that's gospel, right:lol:

Given the actions of the people staying in this little lovenest, I would have to say that there is something to these accusations.

Call him a liar moron.
Hey asshole, are they ranked ahead or behind the freemasons, the illuminatti and various other sudry (and imaginary) groups you fear?

I don't fear anyone. Remember me..I'm the one that states his name...Sean Corey... and doesn't give a rip who comes to see me...Magnolia, Seattle. I'm within 100 feet of the entrance sign right this minute.

I don't like anyone trying to influence our government above the vote of the people.

If you don't agree ..go fuck yourself.

Call him a liar moron.

I don't fear anyone. Remember me..I'm the one that states his name...Sean Corey... and doesn't give a rip who comes to see me...Magnolia, Seattle. I'm within 100 feet of the entrance sign right this minute.

I don't like anyone trying to influence our government above the vote of the people.

No huggems, go fuck yourself, and go back to protesting Rev Moon and another nuts you fear are 'taking over'.

Simplistic douchebag.

No huggems, go fuck yourself, and go back to protesting Rev Moon and another nuts you fear are 'taking over'.

Simplistic douchebag.

If I'm the one who fears why is it that you are the one that is hiding? Very telling.

Simply scared?

Reverand Moon is a freak. I know a friend that was a Moonie. The good reverand jezuss wannabe assigned my friend his wife. Now he is miserable.

I'm sure you would approve wouldn't you ya stupid fuck?

If I'm the one who fears why is it that you are the one that is hiding? Very telling.

Simply scared?

Reverand Moon is a freak. I know a friend that was a Moonie. The good reverand jezuss wannabe assigned my friend his wife. Now he is miserable.

Paranoia will destroya...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBbAZVw3_7A]YouTube - The Kinks - Destroyer[/ame]

Simply scared?

Paranoia will destroya...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBbAZVw3_7A]YouTube - The Kinks - Destroyer[/ame]

Ya right. That's a hoot you hiding like a scared little school girl calling me paranoid.

There are crazy people that believe in "end of days" and other dangerous nonsense that need to be put in check. I don't want that kind of thinking making laws I must live by thankyou.

Now skitter away and slither under your rock ya punk. Be safe:lol::lol::lol:

Ya right. That's a hoot you hiding like a scared little school girl calling me paranoid.

There are crazy people that believe in "end of days" and other dangerous nonsense that need to be put in check. I don't want that kind of thinking making laws I must live by thankyou.

Look out hugems, the black helos are gonna get ya!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSlutmu-xiI]YouTube - MYSTERY BLACK HELICOPTERS CIRCLE FARM UNMARKED-MILITARY UFO[/ame]

Look out hugems, the black helos are gonna get ya!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSlutmu-xiI]YouTube - MYSTERY BLACK HELICOPTERS CIRCLE FARM UNMARKED-MILITARY UFO[/ame]

I was thinking of buying my own black helecopter.

Maddow Exposes C Street | The LA Progressive

Who are these freaks and what gives them the right to run our country?

Your thoughts?

They think they're the new Puritan version of THE ELECT.

That Puritanical system was a particularly odious version of Christiantity which believed that those with wealth or power got that wealth and pwoer from GOD, ergo anyone who opposes the actions of the rich or powerful is in opposition to God's will.

Now if you ponder that twisted belief system for a moment you'll see that this philosphy is really just a perversion of the former belief system that GOD ordained the King, only instead of a KING, they believe that GOD ordains the rich and powerful.

My thoughts are rooting out these Christo-fascists (my apologies to real fascists, and real christians, too, incidently in this case) would be a healthy development for any people who want anything approaching honest rerpresentational forms of government.

Oh gee huggy as if every last swinging dick in freaking DC was doing exactly the same freaking thing.

Where your complaints about the black caucus blow hard? Or the dozens of environmental lobbyist groups that are trying to put us all out of work? No you wax idiotic over a bunch of Christians who represent about 5% of congress.

Forum List

Back