There Aren’t Enough Firefighters to Stop America’s West From Burning.

Obama and the Democrat/progressive party's fault

Obama was more interested in pushing his Fascist pos ObamaCare that cost us MILLIONS and also stole almost a trillion dollars from us and called it a stimulus. and be dammed hiring more Firefighters.

but for sure put them BACK in office come 2016. lets see how much more DAMAGE they can do us.
:eusa_eh:

Crap now you're starting to read like Guano....... from the opposite side...... :cuckoo:

well, you've become a troll just like him. so you have nothing to be proud about
Only in your delusions hack, only in your delusions..... :thup:
:lmao:

The Western U.S. Is Burning, and There Aren't Enough Firefighters to Stop It
We are fighting too many fires. But a few attention is paid to the reasons of them.
The season is still going on.
Exactly why I don't do wildland anymore. It's more dangerous that structure and my life isn't worth saving a fucking tree.
Until they stop this environmental saving of the ecology, preventing water dams from be constructed and pissing over spotted owl's losing their habitat, let it burn.
The environmentalists won't allow the removal of under brush in the forest. Which would help tremendously.
They allow the under brush to be taken in our state...Mizzouri....hell I have 43 acres and offer anyone to take the under brush, no one yet. I have had people ask me to collect it for them......In my mind it f-no, but out loud I said no way..

Have the Illegals combat the fires
….drop them from airplanes?

sounds like a plan! Except then you'd have a grease fire. :badgrin:
6428900779_9bee2b954a.jpg

I grew up in Socal, they say that every year. The local news LOVES to put up graphics that make it look like the whole State is on fire.

I grew up in Socal, they say that every year. The local news LOVES to put up graphics that make it look like the whole State is on fire.

Same in Alaska, I think we had them every summer in the fifteen years I lived there.
My son said a couple going right now. We were ready to evacuate twice. Once in Northern California and once in Alaska

We are fighting too many fires. But a few attention is paid to the reasons of them.
Exactly why I don't do wildland anymore. It's more dangerous that structure and my life isn't worth saving a fucking tree.
Forest fires are a natural occurrence which is how nature balances itself.
These fires should be left to burn themselves out ....Unless of course human life and property is at stake.
Unfortunately the geniuses in Washington feel compelled to manage everything. So they put people in dangerous situations. Dumb.

Until they stop this environmental saving of the ecology, preventing water dams from be constructed and pissing over spotted owl's losing their habitat, let it burn.
The environmentalists won't allow the removal of under brush in the forest. Which would help tremendously.
The fires take care of that. Fires clear the forest floor of underbrush which is actually a "pest"....
The burned matter revitalizes the soil by adding important organic materials and nutrients to the earth. The result is a vibrant and flourishing forest environment.

Obama was more interested in pushing his Fascist pos ObamaCare that cost us MILLIONS and also stole almost a trillion dollars from us and called it a stimulus. and be dammed hiring more Firefighters.

but for sure put them BACK in office come 2016. lets see how much more DAMAGE they can do us.
You know nothing.

Man, you should see a Doc about your derangement syndrome....

She loves being miserable. It doesn't matter who's in office, she will still be miserable.

New Topics

Forum List

Back