There are some people on this board...

...that seem to have a daily quota of things to complain about Obama.

Usually it is useless minutia.

If Obama does something...anything...it is complained about.

Oh OH OH I got one I got one.

They aren't handing out $3000 stimulus checks to people who don't own their own homes in my state.

OBAMA YOU MEAN JERK :lol:

Now it shows who the real idoit is you went right after me than you call me a jerk? classic stero type bullies " i don't give a flying fuck" i am bigger and better" i am wrong and i won't admit it.

like your own medicine i guess not so why don't you keep your mouth shut? like i said before asshole.

You're innocent act isn't going to get you anywhere either. YOU ran your mouth insulting republicans. I responded to what YOU had said. YOU started this little exchange Einstein. [/B]

Like I said, if you can't handle it, you're free to leave. But don't try telling people what they can or can't say and who they can or can't respond to. For one thing, this is a privately owned board, and the owner is NOT you. Second, YOU do NOT make the rules.

Now deal with it and quit your fucking whining ya lack luster little piece of shit.

dude its a fucking forum sorry i didn't go after dems... i thought you people would of come with something.

No dude you made fun of my learning disablity and told me you don't give a flying fuck. thats not going after what i said. you never said anything about republicans or dems read the quote.

Your the one who cannot aplenty read either i may not be able to spell but im not such a dimwitted moron who acts like you are the innocent by stander. the only person who cannot handle is you dude.

you make fun of my grammar and spelling than i go right after you giving you SAME TREATMENT. yet you insisit i am the one who can't handle it?

the only person who crying is you who cant seem to read what you read or even replay even close to what you said.

First of all, dipshit, I'M NOT FUCKING TELEPATHIC. Just how in the HELL was I supposed to know you have some purported learning disorder, which you've miraculously cleaned up quite a bit? Second, my name isn't *DUDE* ya fucking moron.

Yeah, it's a forum, and YOU talked shit. Somebody, me, returned a post picking apart your grammar and puncutation and you EXPLODED. Well my heart pumps purple panther piss for ya rectum face. But if you can't fucking handle it, git yur whiny little pink ass out the fucking door.

Now STFU. Learning disability or not, you're one stupid, egg suckin', maggot.

Last edited:
You're innocent act isn't going to get you anywhere either. YOU ran your mouth insulting republicans. I responded to what YOU had said. YOU started this little exchange Einstein. [/B]

Like I said, if you can't handle it, you're free to leave. But don't try telling people what they can or can't say and who they can or can't respond to. For one thing, this is a privately owned board, and the owner is NOT you. Second, YOU do NOT make the rules.

Now deal with it and quit your fucking whining ya lack luster little piece of shit.

dude its a fucking forum sorry i didn't go after dems... i thought you people would of come with something.

No dude you made fun of my learning disablity and told me you don't give a flying fuck. thats not going after what i said. you never said anything about republicans or dems read the quote.

Your the one who cannot aplenty read either i may not be able to spell but im not such a dimwitted moron who acts like you are the innocent by stander. the only person who cannot handle is you dude.

you make fun of my grammar and spelling than i go right after you giving you SAME TREATMENT. yet you insisit i am the one who can't handle it?

the only person who crying is you who cant seem to read what you read or even replay even close to what you said.

First of all, dipshit, I'M NOT FUCKING TELEPATHIC. Just how in the HELL was I supposed to know you have some purported learning disorder, which you've miraculously cleaned up quite a bit? Second, my name isn't *DUDE* ya fucking moron.

Yeah, it's a forum, and YOU talked shit. Somebody, me, returned a post picking apart your grammar and puncutation and you EXPLODED. Well my heart pumps purple panther piss for ya rectum face. But if you can't fucking handle it, git yur whiny little pink ass out the fucking door.

Now STFU. Learning disability or not, you're one stupid, egg suckin', maggot.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Maybe if you were smart enough you could hit and look at "introduce yourself" cause i said it right away and clear it up from that. that still does not give you any right to attack my spelling and or grammar and you damn well know that.

ok dude what is your fucking name? wait never mind i could care less is something you couldn't tell me.

Treat people the way you want to be treated. since you treated me as and asshole... than i am going to give you same damn treatment. your are nothing special to me just another morons in the world that should just go away and never come back.

So contuine to be an asshole i will contuine it back... dipshit? i would think people could come up with something better but i guess not.

Maybe i should take the trash out

Maybe if you were smart enough you could hit and look at "introduce yourself" cause i said it right away and clear it up from that. that still does not give you any right to attack my spelling and or grammar and you damn well know that.
Oh you poor fucking baby... little boy got a problem, and now all the other kids are supposed to tip toe around you on egg shells? Well SORRY numb nuts, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. You want to come here and spread your sass, you're going to get sass in return. You're "RIGHTS" are determined by the board rules here, NOT YOU dough head. I'll ATTACK whatever the fuck I WANT about you, so long as I don't break any rules... BOARD rules that is, NOT YOURS.

So contuine to be an asshole i will contuine it back... dipshit? i would think people could come up with something better but i guess not.

Oh gee... now I'm scared shitless...
hahaha-024.gif

Some newbie little hitler wannabe is going "take the trash out?" phht... I've seen HUNDREDS of your kind COME AND GO here already junior, AND I'M STILL HERE!

Last edited:
I don't give a flying fuck what your major malfunction is jerk off. You talk like an asshole, you'll get treated like an asshole.

Deal with it or get the fuck otta here.

Bbbbbbut mu, mu, my fing, fingers have a stu, stu, stuttering ppppppp pro, problem.

this is all i need to answer this crap replay

45.gif

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa45/critter171/45.gif

Like it says, what, me worry.......:lol::lol::lol:

and if he doesn't do anything...

they complain about that, too.

Get used to it, you turds did not mind one bit when the daily bitch sesion was about Boooosh.

Maybe if you were smart enough you could hit and look at "introduce yourself" cause i said it right away and clear it up from that. that still does not give you any right to attack my spelling and or grammar and you damn well know that.
Oh you poor fucking baby... little boy got a problem, and now all the other kids are supposed to tip toe around you on egg shells? Well SORRY numb nuts, AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. You want to come here and spread your sass, you're going to get sass in return. You're "RIGHTS" are determined by the board rules here, NOT YOU dough head. I'll ATTACK whatever the fuck I WANT about you, so long as I don't break any rules... BOARD rules that is, NOT YOURS.

Oh gee... now I'm scared shitless...
hahaha-024.gif

Some newbie little hitler wannabe is going "take the trash out?" phht... I've seen HUNDREDS of your kind COME AND GO here already junior, AND I'M STILL HERE!

Newbie? i am sure i know how to use half of these tools on the sites than you will ever learn to do. That because unlike us they HAVE Lives. you think i am going to go cause your a going after me?

the only way you get rid of me if i got prem ban... from here... not going to happen and i did not have saa coming to yea. your the one who started the whole fuckign shit. without even knowing anything about me.

you don't know who i voted for you don't know who i will vote for you don't know what i like or don't you don't even know my life. yet you put me an example of how stupid you think i am.

so wait... i never saw your name... what a shock did you forget it? you treat me as an asshole you goign to get my treatment.

i never attack you till you went after me.

Get used to it, you turds did not mind one bit when the daily bitch sesion was about Boooosh.

i was not here when people complain about bush but it was no where this bad at all. This is the worst i seen taking a president in a long while

Good lord, that daily bitch session hasn't slowed down a bit since he left office.

i was not here when people complain about bush but it was no where this bad at all. This is the worst i seen taking a president in a long while

You are a liar and a moron if you honestly think any of us believe you. Before Bush even got sworn in the claims he stole the election started and never stopped. He got called a monkey from day one as well, try letting one of us call Obama that and we will watch your heads explode. Dan Rather spent 5 YEARS claiming Bush got favored treatment in the Guard with out a shred of evidence and used a forged document to try and scuttle the 2004 election. When caught his defense consisted of claiming " well it may have been a forged document, but it still is true."

Constant claims Bush was stupid and an idiot and a liar. Constant claims he aided in 9/11. That he lied about Iraq. That he was to stupid to be President. Obama hasn't faced shit yet. And it hasn't stopped, now when Obama is caught doing something you all shout " BOOOOOOSH did it" Like a bunch of 5 year old's.

Bush doubling the deficit BAD, Obama tripling the deficit, GOOD. Bush holding prisoners indefinitely BAD, Obama holding them indefinitely GOOD. Bush approving 700 billion for a bailout after a length discussion on it, BAD. Obama spending over 800 BILLION with out even letting Congress read the bill, GOOD. Under Bush Afghanistan BAD, Under Obama Afghanistan GOOD. Shall I go on?

You are a liar and a moron if you honestly think any of us believe you. Before Bush even got sworn in the claims he stole the election started and never stopped. He got called a monkey from day one as well, try letting one of us call Obama that and we will watch your heads explode. Dan Rather spent 5 YEARS claiming Bush got favored treatment in the Guard with out a shred of evidence and used a forged document to try and scuttle the 2004 election. When caught his defense consisted of claiming " well it may have been a forged document, but it still is true."

Constant claims Bush was stupid and an idiot and a liar. Constant claims he aided in 9/11. That he lied about Iraq. That he was to stupid to be President. Obama hasn't faced shit yet. And it hasn't stopped, now when Obama is caught doing something you all shout " BOOOOOOSH did it" Like a bunch of 5 year old's.

Bush doubling the deficit BAD, Obama tripling the deficit, GOOD
. Bush holding prisoners indefinitely BAD, Obama holding them indefinitely GOOD. Bush approving 700 billion for a bailout after a length discussion on it, BAD. Obama spending over 800 BILLION with out even letting Congress read the bill, GOOD. Under Bush Afghanistan BAD, Under Obama Afghanistan GOOD. Shall I go on?

so you saying i was going by a diffrent name than? like i said i was not here with the bus stuff. and there edvince that just came out that he did in fact heard of it just liket two weeks ago he stole the election nor do i really care thats over with.

you don't need to believe me your are a moron for voting for bush in the first place.
I think beign called a monkey and being called racist, anti-christan-, muslim... are far worst. One thing about me is i do not lie. so do never ever fukcing assume of something like that without prove .

we have all lied. the point is obama used to HELP USa not for the republicans there a diffrence on hwo you use the money. Bush was caught in a lie... so was cliton.... but you bafonones wanted to believe into something else.

Done a head count on them versus the dweebs who can find a way to blame everything up to and including flat beer and cold pizza on BOOOOOOOSH?
you forgot stubbed toes

Forum List

Back