There are some people on this board...

...that seem to have a daily quota of things to complain about Obama.

Usually it is useless minutia.

If Obama does something...anything...it is complained about.

Complaints against Obama are considered blasphemy and punishable by eternal damnation.

Yep, it sure seems like he is the one :cuckoo:

Attachments

• $090425obamathetruth.jpg
    $090425obamathetruth.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 46
...that seem to have a daily quota of things to complain about Obama. Usually it is useless minutia. If Obama does something...anything...it is complained about.
I'm guessing you had nothing but nice things to say about GW Bush when he was prez right?

...that seem to have a daily quota of things to complain about Obama.

Usually it is useless minutia.

If Obama does something...anything...it is complained about.

well they only know how to long on and copy what republicans do...:lol:

see republicans are sheep and following what there leaders are saying :cuckoo:

there worthless scums who got no live

Makes no sense what so ever.

It's *their,* not 'there.'

It's *they're,* not 'there,' and *life,* not 'live.'

Piss poor grammar, pathetic punctuation, a complete display of either a trash can education or someone who actually is only seven years old. In other words, a great example of a cross section of the intellectual level of a liberal.

Last edited:
...that seem to have a daily quota of things to complain about Obama. Usually it is useless minutia. If Obama does something...anything...it is complained about.
I'm guessing you had nothing but nice things to say about GW Bush when he was prez right?

I had not much nice to say about him...but I certainly didn't nitpick on every single trivial thing that he did.

If it wasn't something big...then I didn't say anything at all.

Complaining that Obama is wasting his time when he appears for 14 seconds in a TV commercial...that's going over the top.

Piss poor grammar, pathetic punctuation, a complete display of either a trash can education or someone who actually is only seven years old. In other words, a great example of a cross section of the intellectual level of a liberal.

how about you shutup and learn i have a learnign disablity before you open you big ass mouth? never ever speak to me

really show how much you know dude.

"Dyslexia is a learning disorder that manifests itself primarily as a difficulty with reading and spelling. It is separate and distinct from reading difficulties resulting from other causes, such as a non-neurological deficiency with vision or hearing, or from poor or inadequate reading instruction.[1] It is estimated that dyslexia affects between 5% to 17% of the U.S. population.[2]

Although dyslexia is thought to be the result of a neurological difference, it is not an intellectual disability. Dyslexia is diagnosed in people of all levels of intelligence: below average, average, above average, and highly gifted.[3][4]

show how much you really know next time watch what you say.

Last edited:

Just cause someone likes obama does not mean they never like bush... but that NOT the best thing to go by...

Just cause i voted for obama i was not pleased with Hillary/ bill cliton either. you know seriously think before you post . I am using my slef for an example.

Maybe Obama should consider leaving Prime Time to the Professionals. Out of sight, out of mind.

how about you shutup and learn i have a learnign disablity before you open you big ass mouth? never ever speak to me

"Dyslexia is a learning disorder that manifests itself primarily as a difficulty with reading and spelling. It is separate and distinct from reading difficulties resulting from other causes, such as a non-neurological deficiency with vision or hearing, or from poor or inadequate reading instruction.[1] It is estimated that dyslexia affects between 5% to 17% of the U.S. population.[2]

Although dyslexia is thought to be the result of a neurological difference, it is not an intellectual disability. Dyslexia is diagnosed in people of all levels of intelligence: below average, average, above average, and highly gifted.[3][4]

I don't give a flying fuck what your major malfunction is jerk off. You talk like an asshole, you'll get treated like an asshole.

Deal with it or get the fuck otta here.

I don't give a flying fuck what your major malfunction is jerk off. You talk like an asshole, you'll get treated like an asshole.

Bbbbbbut mu, mu, my fing, fingers have a stu, stu, stuttering ppppppp pro, problem.

Now it shows who the real idoit is you went right after me than you call me a jerk? classic stero type bullies " i don't give a flying fuck" i am bigger and better" i am wrong and i won't admit it.

like your own medicine i guess not so why don't you keep your mouth shut? like i said before asshole.

Bbbbbbut mu, mu, my fing, fingers have a stu, stu, stuttering ppppppp pro, problem.

this is all i need to answer this crap replay

45.gif

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa45/critter171/45.gif

Last edited:

Now it shows who the real idoit is you went right after me than you call me a jerk? classic stero type bullies " i don't give a flying fuck" i am bigger and better" i am wrong and i won't admit it.

like your own medicine i guess not so why don't you keep your mouth shut? like i said before asshole.

You're innocent act isn't going to get you anywhere either. YOU ran your mouth insulting republicans. I responded to what YOU had said. YOU started this little exchange Einstein.

Like I said, if you can't handle it, you're free to leave. But don't try telling people what they can or can't say and who they can or can't respond to. For one thing, this is a privately owned board, and the owner is NOT you. Second, YOU do NOT make the rules.

Now deal with it and quit your fucking whining ya lack luster little piece of shit.

You're innocent act isn't going to get you anywhere either. YOU ran your mouth insulting republicans. I responded to what YOU had said. YOU started this little exchange Einstein. [/B]

Like I said, if you can't handle it, you're free to leave. But don't try telling people what they can or can't say and who they can or can't respond to. For one thing, this is a privately owned board, and the owner is NOT you. Second, YOU do NOT make the rules.

Now deal with it and quit your fucking whining ya lack luster little piece of shit.

dude its a fucking forum sorry i didn't go after dems... i thought you people would of come with something.

No dude you made fun of my learning disablity and told me you don't give a flying fuck. thats not going after what i said. you never said anything about republicans or dems read the quote.

Your the one who cannot aplenty read either i may not be able to spell but im not such a dimwitted moron who acts like you are the innocent by stander. the only person who cannot handle is you dude.

you make fun of my grammar and spelling than i go right after you giving you SAME TREATMENT. yet you insisit i am the one who can't handle it?

the only person who crying is you who cant seem to read what you read or even replay even close to what you said.

128937121097215516.jpg

Forum List

Back