There are no solutions for Iraq. Not anymore.

Not "a" black man, Foo......"that" black man.

No difference. I recall early in 2009 when you and your buddies suddenly became surrender monkeys on Afghanistan because a black man became commander in chief. Obama tripled the number of US troops in Afghanistan his first year compared to what white Bush sent in there and all we got was RW hater whine.

Bush in Iraq had just given Iraq's Shiite Government's enemies the fixed date for USTroop withdrawal from cities and from Iraq entirely and for a white president to do that it was fine. When Obama committed to a second surge in troops the black president was cursed to high heaven for demanding and announcing the date that surge forces needed to start coming home in July 2011. It was nothing similar to the fixed date that Bush agreed to his last month in office.

The difference in color of the two Presidents skin is the only difference in announcing a date on US troop combat commitments on foreign soil. There is no other explanation for that.

The dipshit put troops in and in the same breath announced when they would leave. It's THAT black man....the inexperienced moron....we loathe.

DT 11271983
The dipshit put troops in and in the same breath announced when they would leave. It's THAT black man....the inexperienced moron....we loathe.

And it worked. Obama assigned the military to achieve certain goals with respect to securing Afghsn territory and leaving it in the hands of the Iraqis.

Obama ended 'endless drift' (what Admiral Mullen called the Bush years) by letting the Afghan's know that US troops would not be staying forever to do the fighting for them. He ended the Bush way. The Black President is ten times smarter than the dumb assed white President that abandoned Afghanistan in order to invade Iraq.

Intelligent Americans understand this.

This writer in the Atlantic Monthly wrote:

Step by step through 2002 America's war on terror became little more than its preparation for war in Iraq.

Because of that shift, the United States succeeded in removing Saddam Hussein, but at this cost: The first front in the war on terror, Afghanistan, was left to fester, as attention and money were drained toward Iraq. This in turn left more havens in Afghanistan in which terrorist groups could reconstitute themselves; a resurgent opium-poppy economy to finance them; and more of the disorder and brutality the United States had hoped to eliminate. Whether or not the strong international alliance that began the assault on the Taliban might have brought real order to Afghanistan is impossible to say. It never had the chance, because America's premature withdrawal soon fractured the alliance and curtailed postwar reconstruction. Indeed, the campaign in Afghanistan was warped and limited from the start, by a pre-existing desire to save troops for Iraq.

I'll provide the link if I have time. Flight is getting ready to take off,

DT 11271983

And it worked. Obama assigned the military to achieve certain goals with respect to securing Afghsn territory and leaving it in the hands of the Iraqis.

Obama ended 'endless drift' (what Admiral Mullen called the Bush years) by letting the Afghan's know that US troops would not be staying forever to do the fighting for them. He ended the Bush way. The Black President is ten times smarter than the dumb assed white President that abandoned Afghanistan in order to invade Iraq.

Intelligent Americans understand this.

This writer in the Atlantic Monthly wrote:

Step by step through 2002 America's war on terror became little more than its preparation for war in Iraq.

Because of that shift, the United States succeeded in removing Saddam Hussein, but at this cost: The first front in the war on terror, Afghanistan, was left to fester, as attention and money were drained toward Iraq. This in turn left more havens in Afghanistan in which terrorist groups could reconstitute themselves; a resurgent opium-poppy economy to finance them; and more of the disorder and brutality the United States had hoped to eliminate. Whether or not the strong international alliance that began the assault on the Taliban might have brought real order to Afghanistan is impossible to say. It never had the chance, because America's premature withdrawal soon fractured the alliance and curtailed postwar reconstruction. Indeed, the campaign in Afghanistan was warped and limited from the start, by a pre-existing desire to save troops for Iraq.

I'll provide the link if I have time. Flight is getting ready to take off,

Lying bitch. Bush never deserted Afghanistan. And Afghanistan was never deserted you piece of shit.

The other members of NATO freaking kept a lid on the Taliban.

TD 11513955
Lying bitch. Bush never deserted Afghanistan. And Afghanistan was never deserted you piece of shit. The other members of NATO freaking kept a lid on the Taliban.

Bush deserted Afghanistan to the point that Admiral Mullen called Bush policy in Afghanistan "endless drift" - by 2009 the Brits had lost control of Kandahar City which is the spiritual Capitol of the Taliban.

The Canadians did not hold the City. Read to be informed page 42:

THE Collapse Of SECURITY IN KANDAHAR: 2008-2009

http://www.understandingwar.org/sites/default/files/The_Talibans_Campaign_For_Kandahar.pdf

You think 250,000 US and UK invasion troops into the dumb war in Iraq was not the desertion of the mission in Afghanistan shows you are a first class Know Nothing - and hence the foul mouthed response.

Why did Obama have to insert 20,000 troops one month after his first inauguration if NATO had a lid kept on the Taliban? The Joint Chiefs were asking Bush for troops for months before idiot Bush's term finally ended.

Isis just killed 41 of Foo's soldiers...using one of the 2000 Humvees thay captured from Foo' soldiers. They fill them with explosives and drive them onto Foo's soldier's bases and blow them up. Foo's soldiers don't have weapons to stop the Humvees...Foo's commander forgot to send adequate arms to the unprecedented coalition. Fucked up, I would say...

DT 11514681
Isis just killed 41 of Foo's soldiers...using one of the 2000 Humvees thay captured from Foo' soldiers. They fill them with explosives and drive them onto Foo's soldier's bases and blow them up. Foo's soldiers don't have weapons to stop the Humvees...Foo's commander forgot to send adequate arms to the unprecedented coalition. Fucked up, I would say...

They are not my soldiers. I'm an American. My soldiers are Americans. Those soldiers are Iraq's soldiers. What do you want to do about it?

DT 11514681

They are not my soldiers. I'm an American. My soldiers are Americans. Those soldiers are Iraq's soldiers. What do you want to do about it?
I want to see your prediction that obams plan of strategic patience will defeat Isis ....doesn't look good at this juncture.

DT 11515824
I want to see your prediction that obams plan of strategic patience will defeat Isis ....doesn't look good at this juncture.

It isn't patience. You were dead wrong about Kobani. Air Strikes are strategic aggression. The patience is in getting locals to fight on the ground for their own security and safety. So you have no alternative plan to defeat Daesh terrorist scum. If you want to commit ground troops in a combat role to fight when some Iraqis won't just say so. If not you should just shut the condemnations of our side and glorification of the scum we are constantly killing with our superior air power.

DT 11515824

It isn't patience. You were dead wrong about Kobani. Air Strikes are strategic aggression. The patience is in getting locals to fight on the ground for their own security and safety. So you have no alternative plan to defeat Daesh terrorist scum. If you want to commit ground troops in a combat role to fight when some Iraqis won't just say so. If not you should just shut the condemnations of our side and glorification of the scum we are constantly killing with our superior air power.
Isis has no air power Foo....yet they took Ramadi...50 miles from Baghdad. Obama's strategy is to slow roll the situation so he can blame the next administration for the mess he created, just as he blames the last for his current failures.

Forum List

Back