"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians, and Lebanese"

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Here is it from the horse's mouth. Isn't it interesting that "Palestinians" themselves, DENIED THE EXISTENCE OF A PALESTINIAN PEOPLE?!

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".
- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur (The Shepherds Fields) in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants".
- An "ex-Palestinian" Arab -

Here is it from the horse's mouth. Isn't it interesting that "Palestinians" themselves, DENIED THE EXISTENCE OF A PALESTINIAN PEOPLE?!

"There are no differences between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. We are all part of one nation. It is only for political reasons that we carefully underline our Palestinian identity... yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity serves only tactical purposes. The founding of a Palestinian state is a new tool in the continuing battle against Israel".
- Zuhair Muhsin, military commander of the PLO and member of the PLO Executive Council -

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian people, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people".
- Syrian dictator Hafez Assad to the PLO leader Yassir Arafat -

"As I lived in Palestine, everyone I knew could trace their heritage back to the original country their great grandparents came from. Everyone knew their origin was not from the Canaanites, but ironically, this is the kind of stuff our education in the Middle East included. The fact is that today's Palestinians are immigrants from the surrounding nations! I grew up well knowing the history and origins of today's Palestinians as being from Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Christians from Greece, muslim Sherkas from Russia, muslims from Bosnia, and the Jordanians next door. My grandfather, who was a dignitary in Bethlehem, almost lost his life by Abdul Qader Al-Husseni (the leader of the Palestinian revolution) after being accused of selling land to Jews. He used to tell us that his village Beit Sahur (The Shepherds Fields) in Bethlehem County was empty before his father settled in the area with six other families. The town has now grown to 30,000 inhabitants".
Many Arab sources confirm the fact that the Holy Land was still Jewish by population and culture in spite of the Diaspora:

·In 985 c.e. the Arab writer Muqaddasi complained that in Jerusalem the large majority of the population were Jewish, and said that "the mosque is empty of worshippers..." .

·Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable Arab historians, in 1377 c.e. wrote:
"Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel extended over 1400 years... It was the Jews who implanted the culture and customs of the permanent settlement".
After 300 years of Arab rule in the Holy Land, Ibn Khaldun attested that Jewish culture and traditions were still dominant. By that time there was still no evidence of "Palestinian" roots or culture .

·The historian James Parker wrote: "During the first century after the Arab conquest [670-740 c.e.], the caliph and governors of Syria and the [Holy] Land ruled entirely over Christian and Jewish subjects. Apart from the Bedouin in the earliest days, the only Arabs west of the Jordan were the garrisons".
Even though the Arabs ruled the Land from 640 c.e. to 1099 c.e., they never became the majority of the population. Most of the inhabitants were Christians (Assyrian and Armenian) and Jews.

Walid also accepts Jesus Christ as his lord and savior, do you too?
I accepted Jesus the Messiah who died for all of our sins as my Lord and Savior; to Him I submit.
Walid's Testimony

I accepted Jesus the Messiah who died for all of our sins as my Lord and Savior; to Him I submit.
Walid's Testimony
And that has what to do with his testimony? I thought you told us that Arab Christians "liked" being under the savage Muslim's rule. Turns out not, I guess. So what you're saying is...if he became a Christian, then he must be lying. The Mooooooslimes are LAWAYS telling the truth, no, Chos, you kooney, Jendeh, Heyvoun, Olagh Hezbollahi? Ha ha ha!

Sounds like Ibn Khaldoun knew his shit!

Ibn Khaldun, one of the most creditable Arab historians, in 1377 c.e. wrote:

"Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel extended over 1400 years... It was the Jews who implanted the culture and customs of the permanent settlement".
After 300 years of Arab rule in the Holy Land, Ibn Khaldun attested that Jewish culture and traditions were still dominant. By that time there was still no evidence of "Palestinian" roots or culture .

Ibn Khaldun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ibn Khaldūn or Ibn Khaldoun (full name, Arabic: أبو زيد عبد الرحمن بن محمد بن خلدون الحضرمي *, Abū Zayd ‘Abdu r-Raḥmān bin Muḥammad bin Khaldūn Al-Ḥaḍrami, May 27, 1332 AD/732 AH – March 19, 1406 AD/808 AH) was a Muslim historiographer and historian who is often viewed as one of the forerunners of modern historiography,[n 1] sociology[n 1] and economics[1][n 2].

His family's high rank enabled Ibn Khaldun to study with the best teachers in Maghreb. He received a classical Islamic education, studying the Qur'an which he memorized by heart, Arabic linguistics, the basis for an understanding of the Qur'an, hadith, sharia (law) and fiqh (jurisprudence). He received certification (ijazah) for all these subjects.[9] The mystic, mathematician and philosopher, Al-Abili of Tlemcen, introduced him to mathematics, logic and philosophy, where he above all studied the works of Averroes, Avicenna, Razi and Tusi. At the age of 17, Ibn Khaldūn lost both his parents to the Black Death, an intercontinental epidemic of the plague that hit Tunis in 1348–1349.

Walid's Testimony
And that has what to do with his testimony? I thought you told us that Arab Christians "liked" being under the savage Muslim's rule. Turns out not, I guess. So what you're saying is...if he became a Christian, then he must be lying. The Mooooooslimes are LAWAYS telling the truth, no, Chos, you kooney, Jendeh, Heyvoun, Olagh Hezbollahi? Ha ha ha!

where did I say "that Arab Christians "liked" being under the Muslim's rule"
If your going to use a quote to reinforce your agenda, you should say if you agree with what the author has posted as a whole and not just cherry pick half quotes,
and if you wish to make childish slurs and insults, may I suggest you make them in English, the Language of this forum

Walid's Testimony

where did I say "that Arab Christians "liked" being under the Muslim's rule"
If your going to use a quote to reinforce your agenda, you should say if you agree with what the author has posted as a whole and not just cherry pick half quotes,
and if you wish to make childish slurs and insults, may I suggest you make them in English, the Language of this forum
No? But your brethern on this board keeps telling us how much the Christian Palestinians love the treatment they get by the Muslims. So, you admit Muslims treat Christians and minorities like shit? Then who are they to preach the world about "aparthied" and tolerance or coexistence, when they are the worst, INCLUDING PALESTINIANS?

Besides, I did post the whole quote which made it even worse for you. So I don't see what you're whining about CHOS.

Last edited:
So your claim that I said "I thought you told us that Arab Christians "liked" being under the savage Muslim's rule." you admit is a lie made up by you?

So your claim that I said "I thought you told us that Arab Christians "liked" being under the savage Muslim's rule." you admit is a lie made up by you?
It's not a lie asshole, it's what your side keeps trying to convince everybody of. "How much Christians prefer living under Muslim rule than the Jews", especially when it comes to Israel. So you admit that is a fucking joke and another Muslim lie?

It's not a lie asshole, it's what your side keeps trying to convince everybody of. "How much Christians prefer living under Muslim rule than the Jews", especially when it comes to Israel. So you admit that is a fucking joke and another Muslim lie?

it's a Lie for you to claim that I said that. but we still have one more day of "Jew-Lie" to run

it's a Lie for you to claim that I said that. but we still have one more day of "Jew-Lie" to run
Okay, then if you admit that Christians prefer that Israel remain under Jewish Zionist control rather than Muslims, then I take back what I said. Go ahead, I'm waiting....

Forum List

Back