There Are More Slaves Today Than Ever Before In Human History

Wonder if Pope whoever identified the countries of enslavement. I couldn't bring myself to read his New Year's message to find out. The only slaves left in the U.S. are just the ones on the welfare teat where Lyndon Baines Johnson placed them 50 years ago with these comments:

“I’ll have those n*****s voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

Of course the left wing white people took full advantage and joined their black compatriots on the welfare rolls.

Wonder if Pope whoever identified the countries of enslavement. I couldn't bring myself to read in New Year's message to find out. The only slaves left in the U.S. are just the ones on the welfare teat where Lyndon Baines Johnson placed them 50 years ago with these comments:

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ
^ Uppity butthurt cracka alert!

New Topics

Forum List

Back