there are more conservative blacks than liberal blacks

It is obvious the media promotes racism. Michael Brown died when he attacked a police officer in his car, yet the media carried he had his hands up, and the whole hands up don't shoot chant started. Do you think Ferguson would have happened if the media didn't promote the hands up theme? Why do you think they promoted that narrative?

I'm done arguing with dumb white people. The fucking media is not promoting racism.

These are some of the things that caused Ferguson.

Highlights from the DOJ’s scathing Ferguson report

The 67% of African Americans in Ferguson account for 93% of arrests made from 2012-2014.

imrs.php

Here is what happened when a 32-year-old black man was seen resting in his car after playing basketball.

imrs.php

A Ferguson woman parked her car illegally once in 2007. It ended up costing her more than $1,000 and 6 days in jail.

imrs.php

The disproportionate number of arrests, tickets and use of force stemmed from “unlawful bias,” rather than black people committing more crime.

imrs.php

This example of a lieutenant’s actions was a huge cause for concern:

imrs.php

imrs.php

After an officer assaulted a man, he demanded the man not pass out because he didn’t want to carry him to his car.

that person was black.

imrs.php

The 12 key highlights from the DOJ’s scathing Ferguson report

Ok I'm game. What are the racist perceptions in republican policy? You attack people who support Trump, but you admit it is all about policy. People didn't vote for the man, they voted for policy. People don't want to stop illegal immigration because of race, it is because most who cross the southern border will vote democrat. Sadly, if most voted republican, republicans would be all for it. As for saying most republicans are racists due to message boards, how are you projecting that to the real world. I read that you grew up in a mostly white town. From your own experience, how many of them were bad people.

He ran on a racist platform. His policies are racist. I get tired of white people trying to fund excuses to deny the fact that racism exists. People in these forums are real people who live and work here in this country. I lived in a mostly white town fighting white kids because they consistently made racist comments for most of my years in school, had to face racist teacher and school administrators, we had race fights on at least 3 occasions in all the schools in the district and you think that just because I lived in a mostly white town that means no fucking racism existed. Have you ever thought once that because I lived n this situation that I have a real clear understanding of the types of racism whites practice?

And then look, you are a republican spewing the same mess. You are on the internet in a forum. Are you a real person?

You have no point punk. Your so called case has been destroyed by everyone here.

And you lied when you claimed lefties were keeping the lie of racism alive

Since you claim lefties were keeping a lie of racism alive you were asked this:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

To which you have never answered.

And that's MY point!

If you can't be honest about a simple and clear point, such as calling me a racist because I call libs liars,

there is no point in discussing more complex matters of policy and history with you.

And that is really the end of it.

YOu lefties are committed to your lies and nothing will change that.

You are a racist Correll and it's based on things like you swearing there is anti white discrimination that you can't prove. Or how blacks should be fucking grateful to whites for dying to make us free. So shut the fuck up and:.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

That's all you have to do. There will be no more going round in circles enabling your punk ass to avoid the issue anymore. You say lefties are telling a lie abut racism, you should be able do this.

If I was a racist, then you wouldn't have to lie and claim that calling libs liars, is being racist.

You would have actual real examples of racist actions or speech.

I linked you to peer reviewed academic studies documenting not only that there is widespread anti-white discrimination in ivy league admissions, but hard numbers on HOW MUCH discrimination.

Your denial of that, is just another lie, and, proving my point once again, you call me a racist based on your lie.

AND, as you personally insulted me, again in your post, I want to be clear. You are a vile, lying piece of shit.

You are a racist Correll and it's based on things like you swearing there is anti white discrimination that you can't prove. Or how blacks should be fucking grateful to whites for dying to make us free. So shut the fuck up and:.

That's all you have to do. There will be no more going round in circles enabling your punk ass to avoid the issue anymore. You say lefties are telling a lie abut racism, you should be able do this.

Since you insulted me, I will insult you.

You are a piece of shit.

Then repost your answer.

Sure.

As to how I know they are lies?

Well, I used to believe them.

When I was a child, I was exposed to those lies, and I believed them.

I looked around, and did not see such racism, either in my family or my neighbor hood.

I concluded that my family and my neighbor hood was special.

As I grew older, I went out into the world, more, and I found that my town, my growing circle of peers and associates were all better than average.

I counted myself lucky to be in such a good place, in such a racist world.

But, when I got to college, and was exposed to the lie, that my home city was extraordinarily racist, when I knew that was not true, I realized that I had been wrong, that those liberals who had always talked about racist whites, this or that,

that there were indeed talking about my family, my friends, my community.

And that they were utterly full of shit.

I had personal knowledge that their lies were lies.

Thanks for asking.

Thus, you see, that my stating that libs lie, is not a claim of being soooooo smart, nor an accusation that blacks are "Stupid" your words.

And I already told you this, and gave you a chance to admit that your assumption that I was being racist, was an honest mistake.

Instead you held to your lie.

And in doing so, completely proved my point.

You won this debate for me.

A white boy growing up in an all white town and he says that because he saw no racism that liberals were making it up.

LOL!

YOur assumptions about my town, are noted and dismissed.

You had your chance to argue that my perception was mistaken.

YOu choose to lie about what I said, and then call me a racist based on your lie.

IN doing so, you proved my point.

Liberals lie, and then call republicans racists, based on their own lies.

They are scum of the earth.

And they are tearing this nation apart.

YOu choose to lie about what I said, and then call me a racist based on your lie.

A white boy growing up in an all white town and he says that because he saw no racism that liberals were making it up.

LOL!
Get ready for it — this is where you hear about his black friend.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No doubt! LOL!

So, you make a point, that my town was "all white" as though that undermines my story.

But then immediately dismiss the idea that blacks being in the town, would change anything.

Can you really not see how completely dishonest and self serving and fucking stupid, your "logic" is?

The possible presence of some blacks in your town doesn't change anything. I'm black and I grew up in a majority white town. So I think I would know.

Then why did you make an issue of the alleged LACK of blacks?

Because you just throw shit against the walls, without any concern for whether it is true or not.

Because if it did matter, when you brought it up,

then it would matter when it turned out to be false.

THE fact that it doesn't matter when it turns out to be false, means that you were lying when you were pretending it mattered in the first place.

My point stands.

I had personal knowledge of the lies that fucking liberals like you tell. THat's how I came to realize they were lies.

Thus your claim that I was saying that blacks were stupid, is shown to be a lie.

And you calling me racist based on your lie, is just you being a vile piece of shit asshole. (since you insulted me, I insult you)

If you can't be honest about a simple and clear point, such as calling me a racist because I call libs liars,

there is no point in discussing more complex matters of policy and history with you.

And that is really the end of it.

YOu lefties are committed to your lies and nothing will change that.

If I was a racist, then you wouldn't have to lie and claim that calling libs liars, is being racist.

You would have actual real examples of racist actions or speech.

I linked you to peer reviewed academic studies documenting not only that there is widespread anti-white discrimination in ivy league admissions, but hard numbers on HOW MUCH discrimination.

Your denial of that, is just another lie, and, proving my point once again, you call me a racist based on your lie.

AND, as you personally insulted me, again in your post, I want to be clear. You are a vile, lying piece of shit.

Since you insulted me, I will insult you.

You are a piece of shit.

As, I've already said, if you won't be honest on a simple and clear exchange like, lying about me calling blacks stupid and calling me a racist based on your lies,

there is no point discussing anything more complex or nuanced than, water being wet, or fire being hot.

Because even on that level, you are a fucking liar.

Sure.

As to how I know they are lies?

Well, I used to believe them.

When I was a child, I was exposed to those lies, and I believed them.

I looked around, and did not see such racism, either in my family or my neighbor hood.

I concluded that my family and my neighbor hood was special.

As I grew older, I went out into the world, more, and I found that my town, my growing circle of peers and associates were all better than average.

I counted myself lucky to be in such a good place, in such a racist world.

But, when I got to college, and was exposed to the lie, that my home city was extraordinarily racist, when I knew that was not true, I realized that I had been wrong, that those liberals who had always talked about racist whites, this or that,

that there were indeed talking about my family, my friends, my community.

And that they were utterly full of shit.

I had personal knowledge that their lies were lies.

Thanks for asking.

Thus, you see, that my stating that libs lie, is not a claim of being soooooo smart, nor an accusation that blacks are "Stupid" your words.

And I already told you this, and gave you a chance to admit that your assumption that I was being racist, was an honest mistake.

Instead you held to your lie.

And in doing so, completely proved my point.

You won this debate for me.

LOL!

Get ready for it — this is where you hear about his black friend.
icon_rolleyes.gif

No doubt! LOL!

So, you make a point, that my town was "all white" as though that undermines my story.

But then immediately dismiss the idea that blacks being in the town, would change anything.

Can you really not see how completely dishonest and self serving and fucking stupid, your "logic" is?

The possible presence of some blacks in your town doesn't change anything. I'm black and I grew up in a majority white town. So I think I would know.

Because you just throw shit against the walls, without any concern for whether it is true or not.

THE fact that it doesn't matter when it turns out to be false, means that you were lying when you were pretending it mattered in the first place.

My point stands.

I had personal knowledge of the lies that fucking liberals like you tell. THat's how I came to realize they were lies.

Thus your claim that I was saying that blacks were stupid, is shown to be a lie.

And you calling me racist based on your lie, is just you being a vile piece of shit asshole. (since you insulted me, I insult you)

My point stands.

IM2, it is obvious to everyone that there is still racism, but I'm confused as to what extent you are talking about? Every person in this country is equal under the law. I know it is annoying getting pulled over by police, hearing car locks being engaged, having trouble getting a cab, ect, but are things still bad to the point where black people can not thrive and prosper? What percentage of cops do you think are corrupt? How many bosses do you think will not look at a black person's resume? I am genuinely curious. For awhile, it seemed race relations were getting better. More black actors, rap going mainstream, ect. I think people would just treat people as people if the democrats didn't constantly label and attack people. It seems counterproductive and to actually harm any further progress towards people being tolerant.

African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

The year 1968 was a watershed in American history and black America’s ongoing fight for equality. In April of that year, Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated in Memphis and riots broke out in cities around the country. Rising against this tragedy, the Civil Rights Act of 1968 outlawing housing discrimination was signed into law. Tommie Smith and John Carlos raised their fists in a black power salute as they received their medals at the 1968 Summer Olympics in Mexico City. Arthur Ashe became the first African American to win the U.S. Open singles title, and Shirley Chisholm became the first African American woman elected to the House of Representatives.

The same year, the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders, better known as the Kerner Commission, delivered a report to President Johnson examining the causes of civil unrest in African American communities. The report named “white racism”—leading to “pervasive discrimination in employment, education and housing”—as the culprit, and the report’s authors called for a commitment to “the realization of common opportunities for all within a single [racially undivided] society.”1 The Kerner Commission report pulled together a comprehensive array of data to assess the specific economic and social inequities confronting African Americans in 1968.

Where do we stand as a society today?

In this brief report, we compare the state of black workers and their families in 1968 with the circumstances of their descendants today, 50 years after the Kerner report was released. We find both good news and bad news. While African Americans are in many ways better off in absolute terms than they were in 1968, they are still disadvantaged in important ways relative to whites. In several important respects, African Americans have actually lost ground relative to whites, and, in a few cases, even relative to African Americans in 1968.

Following are some of the key findings:

50 years after the Kerner Commission: African Americans are better off in many ways but are still disadvantaged by racial inequality

Only the erroneous would still quote the Kerner Fiasco...

"In assessing the causes of the riots, the Kerner Report famously declared that “white racism is essentially responsible for the explosive mixture which has been accumulating in our cities since the end of World War II.” It warned that a failure to change policies and implement its liberal prescriptions would “make permanent the division of our country into two societies: one, largely Negro and poor, located in the central cities; the other, predominantly white and affluent, located in the suburbs and in outlying areas.”

The Kerner Commission had a blind spot when it came to positive changes in white racial attitudes and black socioeconomic progress. White racism was in sharp decline in the 1960s. Whites overwhelmingly supported the most significant civil rights legislation since Reconstruction, as well as Johnson’s War on Poverty, aimed largely at helping African-Americans. By 1963—before the era of riots—83 percent of whites favored equal-employment opportunities for African-Americans, and 64 percent said that they would not object to having a black neighbor. Indeed, 62 percent of black interviewees in 1968 said that there had been “a lot” of progress in the previous ten or 15 years in eliminating race discrimination.

Close analysis reveals that adversity was not a cause of the riots. For American communities in the late 1960s, the only important predictor of rioting was the presence of an African-American population—regardless of socioeconomic conditions. As Seymour Spilerman, the first to prove this statistically, put it: “the larger the Negro population, the greater the likelihood of a disorder. Little else appears to matter.”

The irrelevance of socioeconomic conditions to the riots represents a major stumbling block for those still holding to explanations that focus on black adversity."
An Enduring Error

I earnestly recommend that you have someone with a higher IQ than yours, read and explain this post to you.
Any third grader will do.

Forum List

Back