2. Take care of your family

3. Stop committing crimes

4. Stop voting for Democrats

5. Stop being racist

6. Nobody owes you a damn thing

7. Rap music sucks

We are owed.
All of us don't listen to rap.
I've had quite a few "relations" with divorced white females whose husband does nothing for the kids.
More whites are on welfare.
More whites commit crimes.
Everything you posted were false racist stereotypes.
7. So STFU.

There are far too many whites here arguing with things said by blacks without having read any information. And while I doubt if those who are only here because they can talk their racist trash without getting their teeth busted will read these facts, be forewarned that off topic posts will be reported immediately.

You are about to begin looking at information from a report named "More Black than Blue: Politics and Power in the 2019 Black Census" by the Black Futures Lab

"The Black Futures Lab’s Black Census Project is the largest survey of Black people conducted in the United States since Reconstruction. Reached through online outreach methods and community partnerships, over 30,000 Black people from across the country participated in the Black Census Project, providing experiences, views and opinions about politics, society, and the opportunities and challenges facing Black communities and the nation. The Black Census Project amplifies the concerns and aspirations of the most politically and civically engaged Black adults in the U.S., revealing issues critical to activating and engaging Black communities in the years ahead."

To conduct the Census, the Black Futures Lab worked in partnership with more than 30 grassroots organizations serving Black communities nationwide. The Black Futures Lab also partnered with 2 of the largest online civil rights organizations serving Black communities and their allies— PushBlack and Color of Change. As a result, the Black Census includes populations that are usually not represented or are underrepresented in traditional surveys, such as homeless people, incarcerated people, LGBTQ people, Black Republicans and conservatives, Black immigrants, and mixed-raced people with a Black parent, among others.

The Black Census is not a traditional probabilistic survey sample, which often fails to fully represent populations whose experiences are important to understanding the complexity of Black life. Instead, the Black Census utilized unique survey collection methods that drew on robust online networks and sent local organizers into Black businesses, churches, libraries, barbershops and other community gathering places from North Carolina to Nevada, providing a rare and important opportunity to hear and learn from voices too often at the margins of America’s political debate.

This is the first in a series of reports on the Black Census, focusing on the most pressing economic and criminal justice issues among Black Census respondents, with a spotlight on how respondents are engaged in the electoral process.
I did not read your lengthy post-its not the information, its your tone. Here is some info you'll like-there are just as many black racists percentage wise as whites. Think about that.

No, there are not as many black racists as whites because you are calling the response blacks have to racism from whites racism. And you really have some nerve to try telling me how I am supposed to talk about this in a way you want to hear it. So fuck you.
Wow. Guess I hit a nerve. There are none so blind as those who will not see. Good luck with your journey of self exploration.

I nowhere near blind.
You nowhere near speak English either. Blind doesn't begin to explain you, you are hopelessly myopic.
Whites created a belief in white superiority
Maybe if Blacks had been out there doing anything, then or today, instead of Whites, you might have a point. Everything that is out there: society, civilization, technology, it all came from Whites 99%. Not that Blacks would have created a different one that we held back, if Whites had not done it, there would be no appreciable society, civilization or technology out there today.
and built a system around that set of beliefs that has consistently mistreated people of color.
Exactly as Blacks do and would have done if they were the majority in power. Problem now is that you are only about 60 years too late complaining about it! The era of Civil Rights has come and passed! Black people have arrived, just that no one has told you yet.
So then people of color get angry about the system accuse those who are responsible for the continuing of that system
No one here is responsible for that "system" much less "continuing" the system.
Because blacks have held whites accountable for the racism they created, some whites, instead of accepting this as a call to change themselves
A). It is not up to Blacks to hold anyone accountable but yourselves. And we have already held ourselves accountable for anything we need to.
B). Centuries ago, Whites were 10,000 years ahead of African societies. We met. We conquered. You lost. No changing that. Get over it. You can't change the past.
C). The rest of the world has changed, moved on, except idiots like you still expecting your ass patted like a little baby.

You stamping your feet and pouting doesn't make it true.

I call you a racist because you are. I don't fling that accusation around to people I disagree with; that's a leftist thing when you can't make a rational argument. Y'all have rendered the word damn near meaningless.

You call me a racist for accurately hold whites responsible for what they have done. It's a common right wing tactic used when you cannot dispute the evidence. I laugh at people like you and keep posting the evidence.
More non-whites than whites have owned black people throughout history.

But I guess blacks owned by whites were DOUBLE WAY MORE ENSLAVED than blacks owned by non-whites.

And of course, to buy something, someone has to sell it to you. Who sold black African slaves?

Black Africans, of course.
Where did the supply of slaves come from? First, the Portuguese themselves kidnapped some Africans. But the bulk of the supply came from the Nigerians. These Nigerian middlemen moved to the interior where they captured other Nigerians who belonged to other communities. The middlemen also purchased many of the slaves from the people in the interior . . . . Many Nigerian middlemen began to depend totally on the slave trade and neglected every other business and occupation. The result was that when the trade was abolished [by England in 1807] these Nigerians began to protest. As years went by and the trade collapsed such Nigerians lost their sources of income and became impoverished.
You're angry at the wrong people.

I am angry at the correct people because we are talking about America and the problem hasn't ended with slavery.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
More than you know. You're still angry at the wrong people.

Conservatives believe you can succeed on your own, with no one's help. Liberals believe you have to have help from the government.

Who do you believe?

That conservatives believe none of what you say nor do liberals.

If conservatives believed what you claim, they don't run to be part of government.
You're really not very bright. Small-government conservatives seek to be part of government so they can lessen governmental burden on people.

And yes, liberals believe people -- especially minorities -- can't succeed without help from the government. They think you're simply not good enough to succeed on your own.

More non-whites than whites have owned black people throughout history.
Not here. We can only control here. Not Nigeria, etc.

That's kind of beside IM2's point.

There is no question that generations of black folks have been disadvantaged by government action against them.

Instead of yelling about why we shouldn't do something, why not start asking if there is something we can do?

There's no harm in that, is there?

Oh, there's something we can do, all right.

Stop voting Democrat.

Democrat plans and policies have all but destroyed the black nuclear family by encouraging single motherhood (and Democrat votes) in exchange for government handouts. Children of fatherless homes are far more likely to be troubled -- crime, mental health issues, unwed motherhood.

Stop voting Democrat, and end Democrat policies. That's what you can do to help black people.

No, that's not it. And you know that's not it.
Someone who can't think for himself has no business telling other people what they think.

Seven things Blacks need to learn:

1. Get off welfare

5. Stop being racist

7. Rap music sucks

We are owed.
I've had quite a few "relations" with divorced white females whose husband does nothing for the kids.
7. So STFU.
Sorry guys, I don't believe in racism

There are far too many whites here arguing with things said by blacks without having read any information. And while I doubt if those who are only here because they can talk their racist trash without getting their teeth busted will read these facts, be forewarned that off topic posts will be reported immediately.

You are about to begin looking at information from a report named "More Black than Blue: Politics and Power in the 2019 Black Census" by the Black Futures Lab

"The Black Futures Lab’s Black Census Project is the largest survey of Black people conducted in the United States since Reconstruction. Reached through online outreach methods and community partnerships, over 30,000 Black people from across the country participated in the Black Census Project, providing experiences, views and opinions about politics, society, and the opportunities and challenges facing Black communities and the nation. The Black Census Project amplifies the concerns and aspirations of the most politically and civically engaged Black adults in the U.S., revealing issues critical to activating and engaging Black communities in the years ahead."

To conduct the Census, the Black Futures Lab worked in partnership with more than 30 grassroots organizations serving Black communities nationwide. The Black Futures Lab also partnered with 2 of the largest online civil rights organizations serving Black communities and their allies— PushBlack and Color of Change. As a result, the Black Census includes populations that are usually not represented or are underrepresented in traditional surveys, such as homeless people, incarcerated people, LGBTQ people, Black Republicans and conservatives, Black immigrants, and mixed-raced people with a Black parent, among others.

The Black Census is not a traditional probabilistic survey sample, which often fails to fully represent populations whose experiences are important to understanding the complexity of Black life. Instead, the Black Census utilized unique survey collection methods that drew on robust online networks and sent local organizers into Black businesses, churches, libraries, barbershops and other community gathering places from North Carolina to Nevada, providing a rare and important opportunity to hear and learn from voices too often at the margins of America’s political debate.

This is the first in a series of reports on the Black Census, focusing on the most pressing economic and criminal justice issues among Black Census respondents, with a spotlight on how respondents are engaged in the electoral process.
I did not read your lengthy post-its not the information, its your tone. Here is some info you'll like-there are just as many black racists percentage wise as whites. Think about that.

No, there are not as many black racists as whites because you are calling the response blacks have to racism from whites racism. And you really have some nerve to try telling me how I am supposed to talk about this in a way you want to hear it. So fuck you.
Wow. Guess I hit a nerve. There are none so blind as those who will not see. Good luck with your journey of self exploration.

I nowhere near blind. Whites created a belief in white superiority and built a system around that set of beliefs that has consistently mistreated people of color. So then people of color get angry about the system accuse those who are responsible for the continuing of that system and get called the same thing even though there is no expression of black superiority or black creation of a system that has mistreated whites. Because blacks have held whites accountable for the racism they created, some whites, instead of accepting this as a call to change themselves, decided they could change the definition of what racism is, from a belief in the superiority of your race to making any comment that refers to racist white behavior. So now blacks are racists for speaking out against white racism. Folks, that's gaslighting.

And that's all the whites(and others) who are racists here try to do. You even try gaslighting other whites here who aren't racists by calling them self hating whites made to have white guilt. No one is going to take your bullshit and that includes those here with responsibility who also try to gaslight.
I give blacks the same as I get-no better no worse than whites. You want it one way only-that's racism.

1. Get off welfare

5. Stop being racist

7. Rap music sucks

We are owed.
7. So STFU.

Stoopid really is stoooopid or he is trying to deceive with above claims.......the following explains it all...................hint....whites outnumber blacks by a ratio of 4.74

Blacks: A More Criminal Race than Whites

Last edited:
So I see that no one but me and the other blacks here and have decided not to look at the info in the black census project. I have read the excuse given about how some of you whites don't like my tone. The fact that you can't see the racism in that comment is another reason we stay divided.

Blacks and Whites are not divided enough....the best divider would be the atlantic ocean if ya git mah drift boyooooo hehheh

Segregation worked fine....even Farahkan wants segregation...the only thing he is right about.

I do believe that is a multi racial problem.

gee, not all my fault for once?

We are owed

Nope

You owe

Every 'effin race and religion on this rock that ever sought sanctuary owes America

Try being one of us , vs. attacking us

You'll find us far more accepting

~S~

Most whites accepted blacks decades ago....not that I approve...I find whites far too accepting of Negroes.

I agree with Mr. Lincoln.....there are just too many differences between blacks and whites....for us to ever to live together in the same society on a equitable basis.

Many whites even seem to think it a good thing to let blacks run things....being completely ignorant of what that would be like.

Do not take my word for it....research every nation that has ever had a black government.

In a nutshell this is what it comes down to.....blacks have been convinced via direction from the liberals that whites owe them.

Thus they want more and more free stuff at the expense of the white working class via their tax money.

This approach has already been proven wrong to the tune of billions and billions of dollars spent trying to advance the Negroes...but they have not advanced....thus giving them stuff is a failure...it does not help....just makes them want more and more. That is the way it goes when someone develops a dependency on someone they always want more ....no matter how much you give them...it is never enough.

What someone needs to do is to present to this commission on reparations a list of all the stuff and money given to Negroes...and then finish us the presentation by saying...enough is enough is toooooooo much already.

1. Get off welfare

5. Stop being racist

7. Rap music sucks

We are owed.
7. So STFU.

Stoopid really is stoooopid or he is trying to deceive with above claims.......the following explains it all...................hint....whites outnumber blacks by a ratio of 4.74

Blacks: A More Criminal Race than Whites

Moon Bats like this IM2 character are not very good in math. Your numbers were probably way over his head. Numerical ratios can be a very difficult for Moon Bat dumbasses to understand. Like Economics, Climate Science, History, Biology, the Constitution and Ethics are difficult for them to understand.

1. Get off welfare

5. Stop being racist

7. Rap music sucks

We are owed.
7. So STFU.
I see these clowns are still at it while continuing to bury their heads in the sand. These are always your below average intelligence whites that have those types of opinions.

1. Get off welfare

5. Stop being racist

7. Rap music sucks

We are owed.
7. So STFU.
I see these clowns are still at it while continuing to bury their heads in the sand. These are always your below average intelligence whites that have those types of opinions.

Welcome back my brother!

1. Get off welfare

5. Stop being racist

7. Rap music sucks

We are owed.
7. So STFU.

Welcome back my brother!
Adding a new skill set. .

1. Get off welfare

5. Stop being racist

7. Rap music sucks

We are owed.
7. So STFU.

Welcome back my brother!
Adding a new skill set. .

Nothing wrong with that. I'm about to do the same thing.

Forum List

Back