‘There are Certain Shows on Fox I Can’t Watch’ says a prominent GOPer

who the hell cares what he can or can't watch on Fox or any other station on Television

good grief,

There's always been this part of Fox that wants to be a serious news network, and there's this part of Fox that wants to be a propaganda station.

It's also well known that O'Reilly and Hannitty hate each other with a passion.

Fox has pretty much isolated itself with its over-the-top, cartoonish delivery. I don't think I'll ever get "a fist bump, a pound, a terrorist fist jab" out of my head. The problem with being isolated is that only your end will take you seriously, even when you're doing good work. So they've pretty much long since jumped the shark.

The only concerning thing is that so many get their "news" primarily from Fox or MSNBC and take it seriously. That's not helping anything.

I agree....I could never get into the Simpsons...
The Fox news shows.Thank God for them.So fair and balanced.
MSNBC.They are just an extension of the WH communications department.
There's one guy over there who almost has an orgasm whenever Obama gives a speech.

There's some Fox shows I watch and others I don't care to. So what?

And I'd wager there are a lot more with similar viewing habits. It's the lefty idiots who posit folks on the right align themselves with all things Fox. Kinda silly but that's low information for you.

who the hell cares what he can or can't watch on Fox or any other station on Television

good grief,

EXACTLY, why would you rabid RWs care about the propaganda you're being spoon fed about your own country?

10547621_828019137218072_704671076200540966_n_zps08a277e8.jpg

I agree....I could never get into the Simpsons...
The Fox news shows.Thank God for them.So fair and balanced.
MSNBC.They are just an extension of the WH communications department.
There's one guy over there who almost has an orgasm whenever Obama gives a speech.

You mean "Thank Allah".

You just keep doing as your "fair and balanced" masters tell you to do. Ignore the facts - like the footage showing Ailes and Murdoch talking about lying to their brainless viewers, saying that if they say "fair and balanced" often enough, the idiots will actually believe every lie they're told.

Don't believe me? Watch the documentary, Orwell Rolls In His Grave, available on You Tube.

tumblr_mcfjsdZUbW1qktv7n_zpsf7b61663.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back