There are a record breaking and astonishing 7.1 MILLION jobs open. Business looking for workers.

U.S. job openings hit a record 7.1 million, exceed number of unemployed Americans

The jobs still waiting to be filled, meanwhile, easily exceeded the number of people officially classified as unemployed. The government previously said 6.23 million people were unemployed in August.

Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary

7.1 Million Job Openings and Not Anywhere Near Enough Workers to Fill Them

----------------------

DqjMhjWXgAYTuS7.jpg

With so many jobs available, why are Republicans terrified that uneducated immigrants will take their jobs?
Seems rather ridiculous, doesn't it?

In more and more cases, employers are saying they are not looking for experienced workers but will train those who meet other requirements to do the jobs.

The main drawback is the number of HS graduates who cannot read, write, or do math at a 5th grade level.

Public schooling.

And many can't pass a drug test with all the pot available.
Then stop selling it to school kids... I have a kid in high school and pot is available but on a very limited scale..

Ha! You must be kidding. I noticed you left out masons.
`
Yeah, I left out a lot, like sheet metal, pipe fitters, dry wall, etc. This is based on the Milwaukee area market. Union wages are higher. The idea is that these jobs are NOT getting filled by American citizens. Like it or not, some places are hiring illegals whom are qualified and at the same level of pay....minus benefits.

Ha! You must be kidding. I noticed you left out masons.
`
Yeah, I left out a lot, like sheet metal, pipe fitters, dry wall, etc. This is based on the Milwaukee area market. Union wages are higher. The idea is that these jobs are NOT getting filled by American citizens. Like it or not, some places are hiring illegals whom are qualified and at the same level of pay....minus benefits.
I worked in masonry for forty years. I sure do miss the money...I was self employed and made around sixty to one hundred dollars and hour...The reason for the shortage is that builders screwed the US tradesmen by hiring the illegals and now that many of the illegals have left there is a lack of those willing to work for people they know will screw them anytime a cheaper bid is submitted....

I worked in masonry for forty years. I sure do miss the money...I was self employed and made around sixty to one hundred dollars and hour...The reason for the shortage is that builders screwed the US tradesmen by hiring the illegals and now that many of the illegals have left there is a lack of those willing to work for people they know will screw them anytime a cheaper bid is submitted....
`
You must live someplace else. The reason for the shortage here is that there are no people who want to do that work, except for illegals. When it comes to skill trades, only the white owned, fly-by-night, companies, will pay less than the ongoing rate. Even amongst illegals, there is competition in legit businesses, for the most qualified.

`
You must live someplace else. The reason for the shortage here is that there are no people who want to do that work, except for illegals. When it comes to skill trades, only the white owned, fly-by-night, companies, will pay less than the ongoing rate. Even amongst illegals, there is competition in legit businesses, for the most qualified.
I live in the South where the whites still do the work just like they always have.

U.S. job openings hit a record 7.1 million, exceed number of unemployed Americans

The jobs still waiting to be filled, meanwhile, easily exceeded the number of people officially classified as unemployed. The government previously said 6.23 million people were unemployed in August.

----------------------

DqjMhjWXgAYTuS7.jpg

With so many jobs available, why are Republicans terrified that uneducated immigrants will take their jobs?

In more and more cases, employers are saying they are not looking for experienced workers but will train those who meet other requirements to do the jobs.

The main drawback is the number of HS graduates who cannot read, write, or do math at a 5th grade level.
How do you blame schools and teachers when you have a Republican’s saying college is bad for America?

Every teacher I ever met loves to teach.

How can you blame the teachers when the students aren’t learning?

When at home parents, especially Republicans, are calling teachers communists and no good?

----------------------

DqjMhjWXgAYTuS7.jpg

How do you blame schools and teachers when you have a Republican’s saying college is bad for America?

Colleges aren't bad for America unless the colleges are so saturated with liberals that students no longer learn critical thinking because their professors are too busy preaching the progressive party line! THAT is bad for America because it turns out clueless individuals!

Every teacher I ever met loves to teach.

How can you blame the teachers when the students aren’t learning?

When at home parents, especially Republicans, are calling teachers communists and no good?

Oh, please! I used to be a teacher. Teaching is no different than other profession. Every teacher doesn't love to teach. That's a crock! They may tell you that because they know that's what they're SUPPOSED to say but there are teachers that do it for a pay check with summers off and could care less about their kids!

----------------------

DqjMhjWXgAYTuS7.jpg

Colleges aren't bad for America unless the colleges are so saturated with liberals that students no longer learn critical thinking because their professors are too busy preaching the progressive party line! THAT is bad for America because it turns out clueless individuals!
If the college isn't lying, then Republicans think it isn't teaching.

----------------------

DqjMhjWXgAYTuS7.jpg

They are oroproba afraid the immigrants are better educated than they are. After all, they have been killing education for decades.

----------------------

DqjMhjWXgAYTuS7.jpg

If the college isn't lying, then Republicans think it isn't teaching.

Having a faculty that's only teaching one view isn't "teaching" it's propagandizing. College should be where you go to learn how to think critically...not where you go to learn to parrot what your professors tell you!

Forum List

Back