CDZ There are 5 criminals attacking, which is better, O bullets, 5, 10 or 15 in your pistol.....

You have no clue......but thanks for not telling the truth.

I exposed the background on this case, and why this doctor was fired from his job after this incident a long time ago.

And here.....

Mercy Fitzgerald psychiatrist to keep job after shootout with patient

The psychiatrist who shot his patient in self-defense at Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital on July 24 will see no immediate repercussions despite breaking hospital rules that prohibit firearms on its campus.

A statement released by the hospital said Dr. Lee Silverman will remain a full member of the Mercy Health System medical staff after shooting his patient, Richard Plotts, in his third floor office of the hospital’s Sister Marie Lanahan Wellness Center.

“We are praying for his speedy recovery and return to practice,” said the statement, which also addressed reviewing security policies.

Yawn, so your boy didn't warn staff how dangerous this guy was, but kept a gun in his office in case he showed up. and you think he deserves a medal.

So.....you have to admit you lied about this Dr. and what happened after the shooting. The guy was dangerous to begin with, and you can bet the Dr. told people at the hospital....but it was a gun free zone.....and this violent criminal brought a gun to the gun free zone to shoot people....luckily the Dr. ignored the rule...since the system obviously wasn't going to do anything about the violent criminal.....and saved the day.......

Here is an attack by 5 criminals in Britain...one of the 5 has pistol, the others have machetes......as an individual, what would you rather have with you....

--0 bullets because you don't think anyone needs to carry a gun

--5 bullets or 10 because you think the government should be able to tell you how many bullets you need for self defense.

--15 which is the standard capacity for many makes and models of firearm...

I would like to have 15 and another 2 magazines......

You Might Want to Reconsider That Mouse Gun: Self-Defense Tip - The Truth About Guns

In the screen cap above (full video below) you can see no less than four robbers entering Le Jardin, a wine bar in West Kirby (UK). In fact, there are five. Four of them wield machetes, one a gun. Now I don’t know about you but . . .

The smallest gun I pocket carry is the most excellent all-steel five-star Kahr MK9. It holds six-plus-one rounds of 9mm. When it’s on-body, I carry a spare mag holding another six rounds. My main carry gun is the five-star Wilson Combat EDC X9, holding 15-plus-one rounds of nine. And I carry a 15-round spare mag.

If you carry a lower-capacity handgun — for whatever reason — remember that you can be out-gunned. Make that out-ammoed. Why not carry a spare mag, and know how to reload quickly and efficiently? If nothing else, the mag is the bit of the gun most likely to fail.

One more thing: if you’re carrying a lower capacity handgun, keep that in mind. Adjust your tactics accordingly. In other words, be ready to get the Hell out of Dodge. Which you should be no matter how many rounds you have at your disposal only, perhaps, more so.

Actually, nothing. According to boneheadlaugher, you're just having an 'unlucky' day and just need to pay the price for not defending yourself

-Geaux

So.....you have to admit you lied about this Dr. and what happened after the shooting. The guy was dangerous to begin with, and you can bet the Dr. told people at the hospital....but it was a gun free zone.....and this violent criminal brought a gun to the gun free zone to shoot people....luckily the Dr. ignored the rule...since the system obviously wasn't going to do anything about the violent criminal.....and saved the day.......

except there was no evidence he did warn his coworkers, is there? Instead he knew his patient was dangerous and someone else died because of it.

Gun nutters are awesome, they don't think about anyone but themselves.

except there was no evidence he did warn his coworkers, is there? Instead he knew his patient was dangerous and someone else died because of it.

Gun nutters are awesome, they don't think about anyone but themselves.

You don't know what this doctor did about this patient....the guy was a career criminal with a history of violence.....you can bet the doctor told the hospital...who likely told him to rely on Hospital security....and if he had, he'd be dead.......

Forum List

Back